"♫ But if you close your eyes; Does it almost feel like, nothing's changed dayoo! ♫ and if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like, we've been here dayooOOO! ♫"Pikamee fans watching Henya

The Pippa Anniversary Project Thing Thread (No Pippas Allowed)

Topo Chico

Here is my turbo autistic contribution to the Anniversary Project:

Decided to go with 12g shells instead as 5.56/.223 ended up in a dominos falling situation & would have taken hours. It took me 10 minutes just to make the heart out of 5.56. And signed Topo Chico with three empties pulled from the recycling.

A 500rng bag of 9mm makes for a good rest when the ar pistol doesn't want to cooperate with your posing. I really need to sweep and pressure wash my garage man. I used up an entire 50 cal ammo can of S&B buck for this, it would have taken somewhere in the ballpark of 500-1000 556 to "type out" the same message. If I had enough 308, that could have been viable but I don't stack any of that deep enough. Topo Chico is the best sparkling water on the market.
double e: for any gunfags dont worry the im covered under at least one injunction for the brace shit

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Here is my turbo autistic contribution to the Anniversary Project:
View attachment 29296
Decided to go with 12g shells instead as 5.56/.223 ended up in a dominos falling situation & would have taken hours. It took me 10 minutes just to make the heart out of 5.56. And signed Topo Chico with three empties pulled from the recycling.

A 500rng bag of 9mm makes for a good rest when the ar pistol doesn't want to cooperate with your posing. I really need to sweep and pressure wash my garage man. I used up an entire 50 cal ammo can of S&B buck for this, it would have taken somewhere in the ballpark of 500-1000 556 to "type out" the same message. If I had enough 308, that could have been viable but I don't stack any of that deep enough. Topo Chico is the best sparkling water on the market.
It's so American and autistic...Pippa would love this!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So I just went and checked the debut stream:
1686172594680.png
The thread OP says that the anniversary is on the 21st, so I assume some timezone fuckery is afoot here. I'm in EST (same timezone as her). Just thought it should be noted.

Topo Chico

View attachment 29305
The thread OP says that the anniversary is on the 21st, so I assume some timezone fuckery is afoot here. I'm in EST (same timezone as her). Just thought it should be noted.
EDIT: am retard, she did a few day run up with other members and shit collabin it up until she did her own solo celebration so i was confusion. i am in concurrence about the time zone meme
1686173260130.png

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For posterity, the Pippa fancord is also doing a project of their own, and I'm putting it here so we know what we're 'competing' with.
1686174758451.png *"Evil Archive Bro" is Xynchro.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sorry for doubleposting, but... uh....
1686191570978.png

Uh....
1686191617642.png

...can we get another person to do square 11?
:whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

pururun

...can we get another person to do square 11?
If I get the official okay I'll take the chance to redeem myself and do square 11.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 29305
No worries, I was gonna send it in by the end of the 18th.

YOU HAVE TEN DAYS LEFT
to add whatever you wanted

edit: Oh yeah, anyone have a local version of the Rosa Parks > Dahmer clip on hand?

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The sidebar is really cramped already, and I can't fit in some kind of audio player with the ability to switch songs.
What about a different song on each page, would that work without being too crowded? Or a random song each time the page is loaded up?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Welp being slow and behind, my only offerings of clips to peruse which I don't think already got brought up

As far as a gay message to add
Despite what your brain says, you're doing great. People enjoy your content for a reason and it's entirely the result of the effort you put in. Congrats on making it this far you dork and keep on rollin.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What about a different song on each page, would that work without being too crowded? Or a random song each time the page is loaded up?
But I want Pippa The Ripper jumpscares to keep happening at random.

I put the Tenma and Lisa covers in the clips section with links to their channels. I needed something to break up the racism clips.

Anime Fan

Here's a few clips I don't think have been submitted yet

Also message for the fan mail section:
Happy two year anniversary Pippa! I'm glad I found your channel a little over a year ago and have been watching ever since. Always remember that people enjoy your content and appreciate the effort you put into it. Congrats on making it two years cool rabbit!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
pippasquare.png

Sorry it took so long to get it done, but square 15 is done. Will try to find more clips and write a short message a little later.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I finished the intro comic. Couldn't decide if it looked better with or without shading, so I'll post both versions and you can attach the better one to the project.Pippaversary-1.png
Pippaversary-2.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Here's my anniversary message for the Pippster
Congrats and thanks for the two years of streams. Never have we've been more simultaneously entertained and concerned for who is essentially a stranger on the internet. Here's to another two years of content as we watch your career with great interest.
-Comments from The Peanut Gallery

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom