"Thank you. I'm okay with it because I've seen Kobo with Sana before and I know that when I'm sad, it's okay to be honest and sad. I'll be friends with loneliness today. I will be fine in time. My poop is great today"Pako

TVA Minecraft Server

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hosting: ✅ Check
Slurs: ✅ Check
No snow at spawn: ✅ Check (@Nenélove your woes have reached far and wide)
Access for consolefags: ✅ Check (@Harrow Prime you owe me for the headache I had to go through to make this work btw)
E: It's on 1.20.4

Opening date:​

TBD

Probably before the new update
Is there going to be that limited zoning bullshit that goes all the way up and down? Because I was considering joining just to mine out the entirety of one level of the map randomly at like -49 depth.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Is there going to be that limited zoning bullshit that goes all the way up and down? Because I was considering joining just to mine out the entirety of one level of the map randomly at like -49 depth.
Aside from a world border, I don't think there would be anything close to a height restriction on mining, maybe claim system could interfere with that, but i'm pretty sure It's disabled by default.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aside from a world border, I don't think there would be anything close to a height restriction on mining, maybe claim system could interfere with that, but i'm pretty sure It's disabled by default.
Yeah, it was the claim system I was thinking of.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You guys are literally going to put your Minecraft beds next to each other. That's so cute.
More like I scouted out the most proficient member in the server (who wasn't an absolute schizo like tako) and plan to utilize his skills to optimize my building output and efficiency. Having to shear trees for their leaves or keep a massive sheep farm for wool is a goddamn pain in the ass.

Also as a bonus Io talks very little in general and doesn't ask questions, so that will keep my big mouth shut for the benefit of everyone.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
More like I scouted out the most proficient member in the server (who wasn't an absolute schizo like tako) and plan to utilize his skills to optimize my building output and efficiency. Having to shear trees for their leaves or keep a massive sheep farm for wool is a goddamn pain in the ass.

Also as a bonus Io talks very little in general and doesn't ask questions, so that will keep my big mouth shut for the benefit of everyone.

You talk like you're planning for a violent political coup instead of an autistic video game server.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Hosting: ✅ Check
Slurs: ✅ Check
No snow at spawn: ✅ Check (@Nenélove your woes have reached far and wide)
Access for consolefags: ✅ Check (@Harrow Prime you owe me for the headache I had to go through to make this work btw)
E: It's on 1.20.4

Opening date:​

TBD

Probably before the new update
Nice
Did you hunt for seeds with a nice spawn point, or just random?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nice
Did you hunt for seeds with a nice spawn point, lr jusv random?
This, our last spawn was a fucking shithole (literally, it had a bunch of random cave generation I had to patch and was pretty much the WORST biome (ice plains)) I would recommend either very cool generation, or a plains biome surrounded by cool biomes like jungle/mesa/desert/ice spikes/mountains, to give people building variety and to restrain tako from fleeing to the world border again lol.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
This site is handy for looking for interesting seeds:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This site is handy for looking for interesting seeds:
There are so fucking many
This one with a quad witch hut interestin' @ioㅤ ?
seed.png

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
if a seed posted here is selected, i recommend deleting the post after, just in case some silly person comes and uses it to do silly things.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Slight update: Claim system wasn't playing nice on 1.20.4, so we're going 1.20.6 instead, It will be in offline mode with a UUID based whitelist and authentication, but you won't be able to authenticate without a specific role, might seem overkill, but I think this mitigates the cons offline mode has. Only downside is skins, but you can set whichever one you want once you log in.

Yeah, it was the claim system I was thinking of.
Claim goes vertically up to 10 blocks, I doubt claim system would create that much problems in the first few weeks, but I can see how a claim made by a person who last connected 4 months ago would be seen as laughable at best.
Plus, I have a little idea on how to shake things up in the status quo sometime down the line :smugina:
Did you hunt for seeds with a nice spawn point, or just random?
This, our last spawn was a fucking shithole (literally, it had a bunch of random cave generation I had to patch and was pretty much the WORST biome (ice plains)) I would recommend either very cool generation, or a plains biome surrounded by cool biomes like jungle/mesa/desert/ice spikes/mountains, to give people building variety and to restrain tako from fleeing to the world border again lol.
Oh... I was just looking for a colorful map with at least one cherry biome...well shit :BijouBijou:
I probably won't pregen right this instant, so I'm open to any and all suggestions.
if a seed posted here is selected, i recommend deleting the post after, just in case some silly person comes and uses it to do silly things.
A picture without the seed is fine, isn't it ? I can then ask for the selected seed in private messages.
Surely no one would be autistic enough to go through more than ten quintillion seeds and compare spawn pictures, right ?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Plus, I have a little idea on how to shake things up in the status quo sometime down the line :smugina:
:pikameepain:
Oh... I was just looking for a colorful map with at least one cherry biome...well shit :BijouBijou:

A picture without the seed is fine, isn't it ? I can then ask for the selected seed in private messages.
Surely no one would be autistic enough to go through more than ten quintillion seeds and compare spawn pictures, right ?
Never underestimate block game autism, but yeah, it should be fine with just pictures. Though popular seeds could be easily found with google searches so it's best to just look randomly.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I probably won't pregen right this instant, so I'm open to any and all suggestions.
You should find a seed with a HUUUUUUUGE cherry biome, since @Nenélove loves them so much, no idea why, maybe hes gay

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You should find a seed with a HUUUUUUUGE cherry biome, since @Nenélove loves them so much, no idea why, maybe hes gay
I am going to fucking scalp you (in minecraft)

I just hate the planks... WHY DID THEY MAKE THEM SO SATURATEDDDDD?!?!? IT BURNS MY EYESSSSSSS

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
There are so fucking many
This one with a quad witch hut interestin' @ioㅤ ?
You'd think so and you're kinda right but only when we update to the newest version. Witch farms suck balls at the moment and just give worse rates then stacking raid farms. In 1.21 witches go from like a chance for 0-5 redstone drops to always giving 4-11 redstone and raid farms are getting gutted so it will be useful then.
The claim system we are using should only go ten blocks down. I think it goes to build height upwards. If you want to know exactly what we are using here is it's wiki https://github.com/Flemmli97/Flan/wiki
Claim goes vertically up to 10 blocks, I doubt claim system would create that much problems in the first few weeks, but I can see how a claim made by a person who last connected 4 months ago would be seen as laughable at best.
Claims auto disband after i think a month, You can change the time in the config.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You'd think so and you're kinda right but only when we update to the newest version. Witch farms suck balls at the moment and just give worse rates then stacking raid farms. In 1.21 witches go from like a chance for 0-5 redstone drops to always giving 4-11 redstone and raid farms are getting gutted so it will be useful then.

The claim system we are using should only go ten blocks down. I think it goes to build height upwards. If you want to know exactly what we are using here is it's wiki https://github.com/Flemmli97/Flan/wiki

Claims auto disband after i think a month, You can change the time in the config.
What if I wanna build underground?

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
Top Bottom