"What if we just had Nerissa chew our food for us?"Shiori Novella

TVA Minecraft Server

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well you're in luck, you don't need an account, server's in offline mode, you can just grab your very legal minecraft version from the high seas and mine to your heart's content.
Probably wanna advertise this btw, could very well bring a few more folks in knowing they won't be doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed by meinkraft autistics.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The vtuber-oriented server I played on had a mod called Simple Voice Chat which let you do in-game voice chat. It was proximity-based, so you could only hear people who were reasonably close to you and vice versa, though it wasn't smart enough to stop you from hearing people that were through walls and other blocks and I think it also didn't take elevation into account. But that aside it worked pretty well. I know it requires some sort of special customization of the server but I'd love to see it used if it's possible.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Do you have an idea of when we can expect the autism to commence?

ETA: :tomorrow:

I've finally settled on a seed I liked (there's a swamp somewhere nearby(ish), you'll see it once you get access to Bluemap), Pregenning is underway, radius won't be too crazy considering a migration is already planned as soon as mods are ported to the 1.21 update.
So you wanna join but...
- Don't have an account ? Don't want to buy the game ? c'mon you're a grown ass man, I'm sure you know what a torrent is.
- You're a filthy consolefag ? I'm judging but we made sure you can join as well.
- Afraid of getting your IP leaked ? use a vpn idk man that's on you.
For those who've never played SMP or had no friends to play with (like me fr fr), All you have to do in order to join is:
PM me your username so I can whitelist it and give you your role, I'll then give you the IP address, you'll add it as a server and you can join, you'll need to "register" with a password on your first connection.
You might want to start sending me your usernames btw. It's a first come first served basis, so don't complain if your favorite slur has been snagged away from you.

Probably wanna advertise this btw, could very well bring a few more folks in knowing they won't be doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed by meinkraft autistics.
Prostaaaaaate, Put me in the announcement banner and I'll give you a bundle of sticks if you ever pass by the server, a fitting gift for you
:smugina:
The vtuber-oriented server I played on had a mod called Simple Voice Chat which let you do in-game voice chat. It was proximity-based, so you could only hear people who were reasonably close to you and vice versa, though it wasn't smart enough to stop you from hearing people that were through walls and other blocks and I think it also didn't take elevation into account. But that aside it worked pretty well. I know it requires some sort of special customization of the server but I'd love to see it used if it's possible.
I'm not against the idea, although I'll wait for it to get any traction before having a crack at it.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

ETA: :tomorrow:

I've finally settled on a seed I liked (there's a swamp somewhere nearby(ish), you'll see it once you get access to Bluemap), Pregenning is underway, radius won't be too crazy considering a migration is already planned as soon as mods are ported to the 1.21 update.
So you wanna join but...
- Don't have an account ? Don't want to buy the game ? c'mon you're a grown ass man, I'm sure you know what a torrent is.
- You're a filthy consolefag ? I'm judging but we made sure you can join as well.
- Afraid of getting your IP leaked ? use a vpn idk man that's on you.
For those who've never played SMP or had no friends to play with (like me fr fr), All you have to do in order to join is:
PM me your username so I can whitelist it and give you your role, I'll then give you the IP address, you'll add it as a server and you can join, you'll need to "register" with a password on your first connection.
You might want to start sending me your usernames btw. It's a first come first served basis, so don't complain if your favorite slur has been snagged away from you.

Prostaaaaaate, Put me in the announcement banner and I'll give you a bundle of sticks if you ever pass by the server, a fitting gift for you
:smugina:

I'm not against the idea, although I'll wait for it to get any traction before having a crack at it.
Cool, did you play on the original server btw? I don't remember you...
Probably not, basically everyone on that server were lurkers except for me, rat and jambalaya:
Io, mumber, tako, fuckingyts, drax, murray, jaywons, dingdoong, trap supremacy, harrow and probably someone else I don't remember...

IonProxy

:kaelaapprob:The Schizudan Farm™:kaelaapprob:

will open at 1AM UTC (in ~6 hours*)​

e: * According to last modified time
A quick heads up: on first login, you'll probably find yourself black or any other default mc skin, the /skin command is there so you can change it to whatever you want, if your skin is a custom one not found in any official source or website, you can either upload the texture png somewhere like ibb.co or catbox (if you fear the link will inevitably get timed out for inactivity, you can regularly ping it yourself or ask me to do it instead) and use that, if you still don't want your skin anywhere else publicly available for whatever reason, I'll download it to the server and you can set it that way.
You can ask for any username btw, this is the fun thing about offline mode: you can even request for multiple usernames to be whitelisted if your heart so desires. :smugmoona:
Just don't go around name squatting the entire english vocabulary...

Cool, did you play on the original server btw? I don't remember you...
No, I only lurked the forum at the time. Also don't literally who me, man :gunpeko:
Io, mumber, tako, fuckingyts, drax, murray, jaywons, dingdoong, trap supremacy, harrow and probably someone else I don't remember...
I'll keep that in mind and make sure to harass them in PMs shortly before hour zero if one of them no shows.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

IonProxy

Jesus why does it have to be bong time? That's 2 am for me :yagoocry:
FINE, after my hand was forced by more than one person, it's changed now, check the post.
Istg if you tell me you have ballet classes by then... :amegunl:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
FINE, after my hand was forced by more than one person, it's changed now, check the post.
Istg if you tell me you have ballet classes by then... :amegunl:
:shubaIapprob::nenebased:

God's Strongest Dragoon

So out of curiosity, am I going to have to set up Forge and all that shit or is it just loading 1.20.4?

IonProxy

So out of curiosity, am I going to have to set up Forge and all that shit or is it just loading 1.20.4?
Yeaaaah, about that...
Slight update: Claim system wasn't playing nice on 1.20.4, so we're going 1.20.6 instead...
Other than that, I don't think anything more is needed, just boot up and play, I'm using TLauncher and it works mostly fine for me, maybe skin mod might make things difficult but it needs to be seen, also maybe send me a username btw

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I do not seem to have permissions for /register.
cgiyqg.png

edit: works now

Last edited:

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
The-end.png

In 2 hours and 1 minute And only 3 deaths (all lag based i assure you) I have completed this server.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I do not seem to have permissions for /register.
cgiyqg.png

edit: works now

I'm having this problem too. Do you remember what you did to make it work?

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
i logged out, posted on here, then logged in a few minutes later.

Huh. I just tried again and it worked for me this time.

So I guess if anyone else has this problem, they should disconnect from the server, post in this thread, then try logging in again. It doesn't make any sense that that would solve anything but I guess it's worked twice now.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
What do you guys think about /gamerule playersSleepingPercentage being set to like 30% or 50% or something?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

IonProxy

i logged out, posted on here, then logged in a few minutes later.
Huh. I just tried again and it worked for me this time.

So I guess if anyone else has this problem, they should disconnect from the server, post in this thread, then try logging in again. It doesn't make any sense that that would solve anything but I guess it's worked twice now.
Ok, cards on the table, this problem is due to my own negligence, LP (the perm management mod) returns an error if called on a user that has never been on the server, I was under the impression of the contrary, and since I made a script to do it all of it for me, the error didn't show up at first glance. This is all to say I'll have to fix my shit and for now will need to be present on your first login so I can give you the perms you need. E: I made a quick workaround, it should stop happening now.
You guys just post that it's fixed faster than I can tell you I did it, there's no ghost of tech support haunting the mc server...

What do you guys think about /gamerule playersSleepingPercentage being set to like 30% or 50% or something?
Done.

@IonProxy
If you write an OP, I can edit my original post and add it in, if you want me to.
Sure, just give me a bit of time.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
@IonProxy

If you write an OP, I can edit my original post and add it in, if you want me to.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Boathouse (WIP) now with 100% more TREE, courtesy of the god of builders Nenelove.

Also @IonProxy 's house got struck by lightning and burned down! Laugh at this man!

Top Bottom