"Brazil country of the sun live in its light. EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS"Pipkin Pippa

TVA Minecraft Server

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Can bundles be enabled? they're handy for exploring. uses a datapack that is bundled with the minecraft jar. i think there's also a datapack in there for the newer 1.21 content like grates and copper bulbs but idk anything about that stuff.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i think there's also a databack in there for the newer 1.21 content like grates and copper bulbs but idk anything about that stuff.
YES, GIB NEW BLOCKS! :wawaspazzing:

I am already experimenting.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I think its ten blocks from your lowest build point
what if I'm building at/near bedrock?
You don't have anything that patches destroying bedrock, right?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You'd claim that whole area up to build limit im guessing.

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
Can bundles be enabled? they're handy for exploring. uses a datapack that is bundled with the minecraft jar. i think there's also a databack in there for the newer 1.21 content like grates and copper bulbs but idk anything about that stuff.
Possibly, Would depend on how they play around with mods mostly with geyser. Personally I'm not a huge fan of bundles, needing rabbit leather means often they are just a non factor, they don't really give you more slots plus they were pretty glitchy last time i messed around with them but that could of changed.
YES, GIB NEW BLOCKS!
I am already experimenting.
Maybe but it might be more worth it to just wait until 1.21 proper comes out and we update to that version. Its unlikely that you'll be able to get that many before the update happens anyway even with my help. Shouldn't take too long for mods to update this time around as its a major patch and mod creators typically push for an earlier release for these types of patches.
What nenelove said for the first and for the second bedrock breaking has been intentionally left in, Carpet or one of addons has the ability to remove it in a gamerule but it has been left intentionally allowed.

Negzana

I might play just so I can mine out diamonds for 30 hours, but don't want to spend all the time making a new account and buying the game for that account, etc

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Possibly, Would depend on how they play around with mods mostly with geyser. Personally I'm not a huge fan of bundles, needing rabbit leather means often they are just a non factor, they don't really give you more slots plus they were pretty glitchy last time i messed around with them but that could of changed.
The convenience of bundles for me is if I am collecting random things, like items which stack like squid ink or hearts of the sea or diamonds etc. while exploring, i can compact 64 of those stackable items into a single inventory slot instead of it taking up 9 or 10 etc.
I have not observed any glitches or bugs with them since i started using them in 1.18 or 19, so I'm not sure what those would be.
Rabbits are easy to breed as well, but I have also played on servers where there's no crafting recipe for them but they're added to village loot chests on worldgen, which makes them a much more exciting find - but that was also on a server which had instanced loot chests so they were not all cleaned out by other players.
Not a big deal if they aren't included.

edit: actually now that i think about it, there was one time when i was using bundles and i was not sure if it disappeared one of my items or not. If it is a real glitch and not just faulty memory, I would class it as rare and a special circumstance.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think we should try to organize some kind of events so that the server doesn't die yet again. Probably once most people establish themselves and boredom starts to set in. I'd also recommend against giving people end-game gear if you get it.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I think we should try to organize some kind of events so that the server doesn't die yet again. Probably once most people establish themselves and boredom starts to set in. I'd also recommend against giving people end-game gear if you get it.
Event ideas off the top of my head:
PvP arena tournament
Capture the flag
Speedbuild (creative mode in a separate world - though i guess it could be adapted to survival mode)
King of the Hill
Item Auction
A festival (especially if vtuber themed in some way)
Gauntlet challenge

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Event ideas off the top of my head:
PvP arena tournament
Capture the flag
Speedbuild (creative mode in a separate world - though i guess it could be adapted to survival mode)
King of the Hill
Item Auction
A festival (especially if vtuber themed in some way)
Gauntlet challenge
Sounds good, could also do a separate instance for a weekend where everyone has to do like a super speedy SMP and get gear before everyone is forced to kill each other with griefing allowed.

Speedbuilds could be done in survival but not being able to fly is a pain.

Festival could also involve building projects with deadlines, where we plot out an area and have everyone make their own contribution and then have a party and blow it the fuck up at the end or preserve it as a landmark (kinda like a world's fair).

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Sounds good, could also do a separate instance for a weekend where everyone has to do like a super speedy SMP and get gear before everyone is forced to kill each other with griefing allowed.

Festival could also involve building projects with deadlines, where we plot out an area and have everyone make their own contribution and then have a party and blow it the fuck up at the end or preserve it as a landmark (kinda like a world's fair).
We did a summer festival on the phase connect minecraft server that was pretty fun. Uruka and Iori checked it out on stream iirc. We didn't blow it up, but just kinda kept adding to it over time. I made a pig race track that had to be nerfed for vtubers to play, sadly. fun stuff.

Negzana

If I were to play I wouldn't care about challenges. I would just want to mine for the whole time. If I could get a whole inventory of shulkers and some enchants that's good enough by me.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I'll find the furthest point from spawn, prettiest island possible and name it "Bozstein Island"

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'll find the furthest point from spawn, prettiest island possible and name it "Bozstein Island"
Then you'll complain about being bored out of your mind because you secluded yourself in the middle of fucking nowhere :selenpointandlaugh:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Then you'll complain about being bored out of your mind because you secluded yourself in the middle of fucking nowhere :selenpointandlaugh:
Do I need to remind you that last time I set an embassy at spawn, my pet fox was terrorized by @Harrow Prime

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I BLINKED and you guys have moved on from the topic :gunpeko:
But anyway
I spend some time randomizing seeds and looking at their fitness to @Nenélove's requirements, so no caves at spawn and an open plains field to start with. I may try looking into it some more, but goddamn is it a time sink.
Images are restricted to a radius of about 500 as I was told it's good enough to make an informed decision, most indicators other than biomes are removed because I may have underestimated autism. Names are in the filenames, but for you couch potatoes out there, N01 through N07, in increasing order (hopefully I didn't fuck it up)
N01.png
N02.png

N03.png
N04.png
N05.png
N06.png
N07.png
BODY
S01.png

ONCE
S02.png

TOLD ME
S03.png
:gloomiLaugh:
weebland.png
I might play just so I can mine out diamonds for 30 hours, but don't want to spend all the time making a new account and buying the game for that account, etc
Well you're in luck, you don't need an account, server's in offline mode, you can just grab your very legal minecraft version from the high seas and mine to your heart's content.

edit: actually now that i think about it, there was one time when i was using bundles and i was not sure if it disappeared one of my items or not. If it is a real glitch and not just faulty memory, I would class it as rare and a special circumstance.
Can't the bundle item be added with just mods in the meantime ? I feel like Geyser could play nice with it as well as it did for other mods, I'll still need to test it out in order to give a final verdict.

Pretty sure that's doable, but then someone might forget they're not in creative, toggle it off and splatter on the ground. I guess invincibility could be added temporarily as well.
所有这些
doesn-t-get-it.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do I need to remind you that last time I set an embassy at spawn, my pet fox was terrorized by @Harrow Prime
That was so fucking funny you have to admit.
Yeah and I’ll gladly do it again:dokiSmug:

I BLINKED and you guys have moved on from the topic :gunpeko:
But anyway
I spend some time randomizing seeds and looking at their fitness to @Nenélove's requirements, so no caves at spawn and an open plains field to start with. I may try looking into it some more, but goddamn is it a time sink.
Images are restricted to a radius of about 500 as I was told it's good enough to make an informed decision, most indicators other than biomes are removed because I may have underestimated autism. Names are in the filenames, but for you couch potatoes out there, N01 through N07, in increasing order (hopefully I didn't fuck it up)
N01.png
N02.png

N03.png
N04.png
N05.png
N06.png
N07.png
BODY
S01.png

ONCE
S02.png

TOLD ME
S03.png
:gloomiLaugh:
weebland.png
Well you're in luck, you don't need an account, server's in offline mode, you can just grab your very legal minecraft version from the high seas and mine to your heart's content.

Can't the bundle item be added with just mods in the meantime ? I feel like Geyser could play nice with it as well as it did for other mods, I'll still need to test it out in order to give a final verdict.

Pretty sure that's doable, but then someone might forget they're not in creative, toggle it off and splatter on the ground. I guess invincibility could be added temporarily as well.

doesn-t-get-it.jpg
I honestly don't mind any of those seeds (except the FUCKING cherry blossom shit, cherry blossom is also terrible because it spawns on a massive hill and it's a pain to get up and down), I was thinking of building in a swamp though (I have New Orleans/French Colonial style in the mind and nothing fits that better than a BAYOU MON AMI!). Though I honestly don't care about how spawn itself looks, I just suggested criteria for the benefit of others, knowing Io we will be settling near a village and then I'll look for suitable locations nearby on my own time.

I am not touching spawn this time, my neuroticism is incompatible with you people's negroing and ruining of my micromanagement. I don't wanna get an aneurysm.

Do you have an idea of when we can expect the autism to commence?

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
you don't even need a mod. you just drop in the datapack that tells minecraft to enable the item. in singleplayer you can do it from the world creation menu in the experiments section, but with a server i think you need to grab the datapack and drop it in manually.

Top Bottom