"I think Latina women are like a bear trap dressed in flowers"Busujima Bibi

Unicorn Ranch

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
More so than perhaps any other form of entertainer, vtubers are magnets for obsessive stalkers, inveterate nice guys, antis, degenerates and the terminally online. This thread is an offshoot from the original, and is focused towards cataloging, documenting and discussing the various insane individuals who lack the self-awareness needed to distance themselves from their unhealthy obsessions.

But first, some quick thread rules:

1) Don't directly link NSFW material.

2) Random degenerates playing with jars or body-pillows might be disgusting, but they aren't really special or funny.

3) Archive everything. Dead links aren't funny.

4) If by some chance a subject of mockery here joins the forum and tries to defend themselves, give them a chance to speak. At absolute worst, you get to laugh at their inept justifications. Don't dogpile and insult people as your first response.

5) This is not a place to coordinate personal attacks or troll individuals mentioned. It is merely a place to document their folly for the purposes of schadenfreude.

Have at it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
>Unicorn Ranch
You cheeky fucker. Unless that was just an unfortunate coincidence, in which case I suggest you check out Community Watch over on KF.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
miyako sighting.jpg
miyako please.png
miyako obsess.png

Anyone been in the Doremu section of the Phase Connect Discord server? There seems to be a rather strange and disturbed person called Miyako hanging out there. From what I have gathered, this person seemed to be a woman that joined the Discord server with a troon ex, who has long since disappeared because he got mad that Capippalists misgendered him. Anyway, she stuck around and is currently trying to attach herself to Remi. Now, Remi has an army of parasocializers swarming around her, but Miyako seems to stood out for me because she gets this weird obsession on random people that are nice to her on the server. But then lost all interest when she no longers like that person as much anymore. It's very fascinating seeing her jump from rando to rando.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Can we direct all of gura's fans to this place by default? It might be a technical hurdle so I won't nag more about it.

e: Just to be fair, watamates (cannot allow their oshi to get killed in collab games) nousagi (no explanation needed) and kronies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Can we direct all of gura's fans to this place by default? It might be a technical hurdle so I won't nag more about it.

e: Just to be fair, watamates (cannot allow their oshi to get killed in collab games) nousagi (no explanation needed) and kronies.
Send her a superchat, I guess? I'd rather not have a bunch of pedo faggots swarming this place, though.

Edit: I'm retarded. I thought you meant that you wanted to direct Gura's fans to this site, not to this thread. Forgot what thread I was in.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'll grab the Henry stuff off of KF tomorrow and make a post on here with the full story.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
View attachment 319
View attachment 320
View attachment 321

Anyone been in the Doremu section of the Phase Connect Discord server? There seems to be a rather strange and disturbed person called Miyako hanging out there. From what I have gathered, this person seemed to be a woman that joined the Discord server with a troon ex, who has long since disappeared because he got mad that Capippalists misgendered him. Anyway, she stuck around and is currently trying to attach herself to Remi. Now, Remi has an army of parasocializers swarming around her, but Miyako seems to stood out for me because she gets this weird obsession on random people that are nice to her on the server. But then lost all interest when she no longers like that person as much anymore. It's very fascinating seeing her jump from rando to rando.
So I know a bit about this person too. They kind of started off doing this in the Tenma channel before gen 2 was announced. I'm trying to choose my words wisely with this one, for I do recall them stating that they're a minor. I have no reason to think they're lying either cause they do post like a terminal internet teenager and have also stated they are on some level on the spectrum too.

Now this is them saying the stuff in the Discord, so can be taken for a grain of salt. I'm just being on safe side with it cause I don't know for sure either way. Though yes they do remind of Tumblr teenage girl parasocial posters back in the day when that was a thing.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
So I know a bit about this person too. They kind of started off doing this in the Tenma channel before gen 2 was announced. I'm trying to choose my words wisely with this one, for I do recall them stating that they're a minor. I have no reason to think they're lying either cause they do post like a terminal internet teenager and have also stated they are on some level on the spectrum too.

Now this is them saying the stuff in the Discord, so can be taken for a grain of salt. I'm just being on safe side with it cause I don't know for sure either way. Though yes they do remind of Tumblr teenage girl parasocial posters back in the day when that was a thing.
She's around 20. Definitely not a minor.
Edit: 19, going on 20.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
haha fast reply.

if that's the case good to know. I'm just hesitant cause I don't remember them stating that way and the way they talked about school sounded like High School too.

on topic with them though, she has been scolded a few times by mods there with her pipkin and I believe NotTheo blocked her too at some point.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
haha fast reply.

if that's the case good to know. I'm just hesitant cause I don't remember them stating that way and the way they talked about school sounded like High School too.

on topic with them though, she has been scolded a few times by mods there with her pipkin and I believe NotTheo blocked her too at some point.
I only know that because an acquaintance of mine was one of the people she latched onto in order to "e-date" him. But yeah, she talked about her parents taking stuff from like she is a teenager; which makes her seem younger than she is because of her strong case of the Pipkin.

Oh yeah, I think she got blocked by Remi at some point early on too, but it seemed like the block got removed. Remi seems more than content to just ignore her existence now.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I only know that because an acquaintance of mine was one of the people she latched onto in order to "e-date" him. But yeah, she talked about her parents taking stuff from like she is a teenager; which makes her seem younger than she is because of her strong case of the Pipkin.

Oh yeah, I think she got blocked by Remi at some point early on too, but it seemed like the block got removed. Remi seems more than content to just ignore her existence now.
That's so fucking cringe. I know half of it is loneliness and the other half is menhera, but I can't pity someone like this.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Went and checked out the Farms and found the unicorn sperging starting to trickle in

Screenshot_20220916-232405.pngregis1.pngregis2.pngregis3.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 319
View attachment 320
View attachment 321

Yeah this one is annoying. Open the channel, it's there, jump to present, there too.
miyako.PNG
Oh yeah, My ears hurt from Remi's BGM, I wish Remi could stream better games and turn the BGM off 1663548923568.png
Edit: 19, going on 20.
Any evidence of actual female? I'm glad Remi lives in a very far away and non-exact place.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
keep tabs on this kronie as he is one of the hardcore unicorns kronii has

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Any evidence of actual female? I'm glad Remi lives in a very far away and non-exact place.
Voice chat. The voice was female enough. Well, that, and the occasional reference about not having male genitalia.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Top Bottom