"It's not my fault girls are so weak"Pavolia Reine

Unicorn Ranch

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Figured I'd cross post this here, good ol' JL7ten freaking out in chat about Pippa having some fun with Ghost Politics, who is probably the tamest of the lolcows as all he really does is holler in his own stream and otherwise doesn't engage if you don't from what I've seen. Josh also seems to like Ghost a bit, which is a good sign.
Ok I'll do it just for you. :smugpipi:

I'm on mobile so I don't know how it looks but I tried my best.
Sorry that there's no timestamps, but I'll say this is all probably within 5 minutes. Also sorry for the shit cropping, phone wouldn't let me do it any more.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Figured I'd cross post this here, good ol' JL7ten freaking out in chat about Pippa having some fun with Ghost Politics, who is probably the tamest of the lolcows as all he really does is holler in his own stream and otherwise doesn't engage if you don't from what I've seen. Josh also seems to like Ghost a bit, which is a good sign.
I don't get why this femboy even watches her if he doesn't like her watching/talking about lolcow shit. It's not like this is the first time she's done it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The thing that gets me is this part.
1664354296278.png
Like, bro, you're an unironic footfag & /vt/ ritualposter. I'm not sure you actually have any sort of moral highground over the people shitposting about Ghost in chat for 5 minutes.

He seems to think the world revolves around him.
story.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't get why this femboy even watches her if he doesn't like her watching/talking about lolcow shit. It's not like this is the first time she's done it.
The thing that gets me is this part.
View attachment 1439
Like, bro, you're an unironic footfag & /vt/ ritualposter. I'm not sure you actually have any sort of moral highground over the people shitposting about Ghost in chat for 5 minutes.

He seems to think the world revolves around him.
View attachment 1441

I just don't get the whole concern fagging and demands the streamer do what one rando wants. No one is going to benefit from the fun police stopping yabs, and it's fine not to like it, but just deal with it for the bit where it happens like others put up with content they might not enjoy.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Honestly I don't mind JL7ten in chat for the most part. I get that he's gone on tirades about how he hates IBS shit (see: Capipalist fancord) but I'd say ever since the minor interaction with Jim a few months ago he'll just start bitching in chat and it gets to being actually annoying. I'd say it's equivalent to backseating but instead of gameplay it's the stream's content itself. I'm not sure if it's 'cause he feels entitled as her biggest donator to be able to steer the content of the stream itself or what but I would genuinely like him to consider the tactic of just tabbing out for the content he doesn't like and coming back when it stops.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Honestly I don't mind JL7ten in chat for the most part. I get that he's gone on tirades about how he hates IBS shit (see: Capipalist fancord) but I'd say ever since the minor interaction with Jim a few months ago he'll just start bitching in chat and it gets to being actually annoying. I'd say it's equivalent to backseating but instead of gameplay it's the stream's content itself. I'm not sure if it's 'cause he feels entitled as her biggest donator to be able to steer the content of the stream itself or what but I would genuinely like him to consider the tactic of just tabbing out for the content he doesn't like and coming back when it stops.
I'm sure there are other people that don't care for that stuff on Pippa's stream, but they do the smart thing and just shut up and come back when it's over. Viewers that feel entitled to the content someone makes are extremely annoying and act like spoiled children. It doesn't make a difference if you've donated nothing or over $10k. JL7ten is alright some of the time, completely ignorable, but donating dumb criticism that he seems to do more and more often leads to everyone thinking he's a buzzkill retard.

At least Pippa has the proper reaction to his faggotry.
https://files.catbox.moe/mmwvk6.mp4
Glad Pippa said this with no hesitation. Maybe this will lead him to being more quiet in the future (doubt it). Wish she would've told him to shut the fuck up but that's not happening lol.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Glad Pippa said this with no hesitation. Maybe this will lead him to being more quiet in the future (doubt it).
Yeah, it won't. Immediately after she said that is when he and a couple other notables from Discord said this in chat trying to argue with her. They were largely drowned out though.
1664409759642.png
1664409777156.png
1664409801136.png
1664409862728.png
1664409896178.png
I'm willing to bet that if someone were to go look in the Pippa fancord, they would probably be able to find even more seethe just like this.

Edit: Yup, someone's just sent me some. Timeline corresponds with directly after Pippa responded to that dono from him.
1664411011138.png (also note, "xrchxvx brx" is not actually archivebro, it's the Xynchro guy using a server nickname)

And lol.
1664411030323.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah, it won't. Immediately after she said that is when he and a couple other notables from Discord said this in chat trying to argue with her. They were largely drowned out though.
View attachment 1464
View attachment 1465
View attachment 1466
View attachment 1467
View attachment 1468
I'm willing to bet that if someone were to go look in the Pippa fancord, they would probably be able to find even more seethe just like this.
>Aegis
OH NOOO-OOO, when the guy who draws all the PC girls with dicks is creeped out, you know it's gone too far!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 1464
View attachment 1465
View attachment 1466
View attachment 1467
View attachment 1468

Edit: Yup, someone's just sent me some. Timeline corresponds with directly after Pippa responded to that dono from him.
View attachment 1475 (also note, "xrchxvx brx" is not actually archivebro, it's the Xynchro guy using a server nickname)

And lol.
View attachment 1476
Man hasn't figured out the Pippa's Bad Opinions meta. You don't argue with her, you wait for her to lay them all out, and then you post them in the vtuber thread for 15+ guaranteed Horrifying reactions, while at the same time you aren't being a gigantic controlling femboy in chat.

The more I look at what some of the bigger paypigs and vocal regulars keep saying, the more I'm starting to notice that they're all schizophrenic and have some idealized, completely made up Pippa tulpa living in their heads. It's like they're trying to gatekeep her from herself. Quite a lot of it comes off as if they want her to stop "pandering" to the Farms/Anonymous Imageboard types, because they think they're the core audience now, and that she doesn't need the edgy people anymore. But if you're not an autist, and are capable of processing human emotion, it's very clear that she's not pandering, and she actually enjoys the shit she talks about, and has said, multiple times that she really likes the audience of shitposters she's accumulated, because she also enjoys that kind of humor. I have no clue how these people miss all of this and still try to tell her what she's supposed to do and think unless they have a severe mental illness.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The more I look at what some of the bigger paypigs and vocal regulars keep saying, the more I'm starting to notice that they're all schizophrenic and have some idealized, completely made up Pippa tulpa living in their heads. It's like they're trying to gatekeep her from herself. Quite a lot of it comes off as if they want her to stop "pandering" to the Farms/Anonymous Imageboard types, because they think they're the core audience now, and that she doesn't need the edgy people anymore. But if you're not an autist, and are capable of processing human emotion, it's very clear that she's not pandering, and she actually enjoys the shit she talks about, and has said, multiple times that she really likes the audience of shitposters she's accumulated, because she also enjoys that kind of humor. I have no clue how these people miss all of this and still try to tell her what she's supposed to do and think unless they have a severe mental illness.
Yep, I think you hit the nail on the head here. It's bizarre. And I'm fairly certain that if JL7 were to ever somehow see our conversations about him here, he'd disregard everything said by us and just run with the cop-out of wanting to 'gatekeep undesirable newfags' or whatever, as if he's some kind of end-all be-all authority on it (& completely ignoring the fact that a decent chunk of us here have actually been watching her practically as long as he has, which'd make that point moot, but whatever.)

My final thought is this: I couldn't give less of a flying fuck when he goes to circlejerk in the Capippalist Fan Discord or /vt/ or whatever. But when he brings his goddamn whining/nagging directly to the streams in a pretty clear attempt to try and literally guilt her or whatever, that's when I start getting a bit pissed off and annoyed.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Man hasn't figured out the Pippa's Bad Opinions meta. You don't argue with her, you wait for her to lay them all out, and then you post them in the vtuber thread for 15+ guaranteed Horrifying reactions, while at the same time you aren't being a gigantic controlling femboy in chat.
Exactly; sometimes as a collective chat calls her out, or you sit back and let her ride them out a bit. Pippa knows we're watching, knows she'll cause some of us to pull back, but hey, we're still hanging out and watching her. I like to think Pippa is smart enough to recognize what works and what doesn't
Pippa has said it plainly before she picked her audience when she was figuring out who she would be. As a side effect, there will be run-ins. Pippa can ignore them, acknowledge them, or amplify them, and so far she and her management has handled it alright.

I think some people also missed the part where it turns out Pippa was someone who ate up the gossip sort of stuff, both manufacture and distribution. Her MLP/tumblr/warriorcats stories show it pretty well. Random nonsensical drama with someone like ghost is probably a fun thing for her. 🤷‍♂️

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Oh no, not the brand!

What is this guy, Tim Pool? I get that you don't want to tank your image completely, but there's a big difference between having an edge to your brand and being a rage pig.

But if you're not an autist, and are capable of processing human emotion, it's very clear that she's not pandering, and she actually enjoys the shit she talks about, and has said, multiple times that she really likes the audience of shitposters she's accumulated, because she also enjoys that kind of humor. I have no clue how these people miss all of this and still try to tell her what she's supposed to do and think unless they have a severe mental illness.
I think in old streams she actually tried watching Metokur when he was live and mentioned wanting to stop her stream for a bit to watch him because she couldn't do a live viewing without being Susan'ed. The whole idea of her just grifting the persona has always been weird as she always seems to have had a consistent humor from what I've seen in older clips of both her as Pippa and Yuni.

As for fanbases off of places like KF, 4Chan, or IBS, usually the problem is a very small group of people who will fuck with your regardless if you cater to them and will continue pushing shit as long as you give them attention, but if the content creator ignores that segment and makes no comment about it, the problem usually goes away. Most people on the dark parts of the clearnet don't really cause any issues unless you're doing something highly illegal or actively challenge them.

Honestly I don't mind JL7ten in chat for the most part.
I don't participate in chat or whatever as I think it's gay, but I don't have a problem with others doing it. Though the whole moral grandstanding and demanding of things being a certain way by random chat members does weird me out.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh no, not the brand!

What is this guy, Tim Pool? I get that you don't want to tank your image completely, but there's a big difference between having an edge to your brand and being a rage pig.

I think in old streams she actually tried watching Metokur when he was live and mentioned wanting to stop her stream for a bit to watch him because she couldn't do a live viewing without being Susan'ed. The whole idea of her just grifting the persona has always been weird as she always seems to have had a consistent humor from what I've seen in older clips of both her as Pippa and Yuni.

As for fanbases off of places like KF, 4Chan, or IBS, usually the problem is a very small group of people who will fuck with your regardless if you cater to them and will continue pushing shit as long as you give them attention, but if the content creator ignores that segment and makes no comment about it, the problem usually goes away. Most people on the dark parts of the clearnet don't really cause any issues unless you're doing something highly illegal or actively challenge them.

I don't participate in chat or whatever as I think it's gay, but I don't have a problem with others doing it. Though the whole moral grandstanding and demanding of things being a certain way by random chat members does weird me out.
That's one thing I was gonna ask. I've only been watching Pippa for a few months, but hasn't she always been like this since debut? It's just that she has more freedom now that it's clear what she's doing is working for her. I don't get why JL7ten and other long-time members are getting so upset within the past couple months when she was making fun of Ragepig on stream in the beginning of the year. Maybe they feel more entitled because they've followed her for over a year now.

When it comes to participating in chat, I comment quite a bit because Pippa's still at the level where she can kinda interact with chat, but I mostly type just emotes or dumb jokes. It's probably easy to figure out who I am in chat if anyone actually cared, but I try not to act like a dumbass. But any streamer that gets over 2-3k viewers is a lost cause when it comes to participating chat, so I don't bother.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That's one thing I was gonna ask. I've only been watching Pippa for a few months, but hasn't she always been like this since debut? It's just that she has more freedom now that it's clear what she's doing is working for her. I don't get why JL7ten and other long-time members are getting so upset within the past couple months when she was making fun of Ragepig on stream in the beginning of the year. Maybe they feel more entitled because they've followed her for over a year now.

When it comes to participating in chat, I comment quite a bit because Pippa's still at the level where she can kinda interact with chat, but I mostly type just emotes or dumb jokes. It's probably easy to figure out who I am in chat if anyone actually cared, but I try not to act like a dumbass. But any streamer that gets over 2-3k viewers is a lost cause when it comes to participating chat, so I don't bother.
I found her from the first rage pig stream but I did watch some of her older videos and some of her other personas, and she seems to have always been the same level of edgy, with the big difference being how much she can openly say and how much she has to allude to. She also mentioned before that her sense of humor was always fucked and when she was younger she was sending gore images and shock sites to people, like the good ol' days of Goatsee.

At least you're aware your opsec is bad.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
E: whoops, wrong place

Last edited:

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
The not so funny thing about JL7ten and his ilk is that we know what Pippa reigned in down to their standards looks like. The result is a miserable streamer, a fanbase that's furious on their behalf, and nearly all traces of said reigning in wiped off the internet.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in (I think it would be better if we had only one thread for vtuber related lolcows) but here it is:

Everybody, say hello to Daniel

I first discovered this guy a while ago when some of his black metal and dungeonsynth remixes of vtuber bgms got recommended to me.

I thought these were pretty good so I went to his channel to check out more of his content. That's when I noticed that some of his videos were a bit off.

Ignoring the obviously creepy voice impression I also find it odd that rather than describing anything specific about each vtuber, he just kind of states what type of creature they are and that they are one of his favorites. The most specific he will get is saying that he really likes their voice.

So I looked a bit more into the guy, no big time internet super sleuthery, just poking around for more info. From what I've found he's just some Puerto Rican guy that simps for vtubers and wants them to notice him. He is extremely prolific, having posted over 3000 videos on his less than 2 year old channel. The only patterns I could pick up on was that he prefers small corpo and indies (likely because their smaller audience makes them easier to interact with), "mommy" type characters, and dark blue color schemes, but he's done videos for plenty of girls (and Vox) who don't fall into these categories. If I had to guess who his oshi is it would likely be Oumiya Emma of Aetheria (formerly Cyberlive) or Xiulan Long of Amber Glow as they are featured in the most videos. Strangely, Xiulan Long has very few remixes dedicated to her, mostly just short little clips. He tries to interact with the talents by making shoutout videos and @ing them with his remixes and videos. This often does not yield the results that he hopes for (you'll never guess what girl actually interacted with him, or maybe it's exactly who you think it would be).

I haven't found the video she commented on yet. Sorry his backlog is huge.

I can easily see this one becoming a meme and no this is not the only girl he has been "shadowbanned" form talking to.

This guy reminds me of another Daniel, Danny the Panda, that one kid that Metokur discovered on stream. He was just some weird kid that wanted a friend so badly that he ended up chasing everyone away with his clinginess. Awkward and cringey, yes, but ultimately harmless and I don't think he really deserved to be made fun of the way he was (although I admit it was funny). This guy has two other channels that he interacts with, both huge vtuber simps, so at least he has that going for him. He's a little unstable but I don't think he's dangerous, at least not yet, and he makes some pretty good music, hopefully he can do something with that talent someday.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I believe I can answer that. A good chunk of them don't want to deal with Internet drama in general. They just want a vaguely right-wing anime girl to say edgy stuff that skirts the line but never crosses it. These are mostly zoomers who really don't give a shit about e-celebs and are only there to shitpost. Then there's the ex-IBS people, they really hated the Ragepig stream. They quitted that section of the Internet and want nothing to do with it, but were willing to put up with Pippa poking fun at it from a faraway distance. But ever since then, that section of the fanbase had became more energized in trying to push out the group that enjoys that sort of stuff. Interestingly, they will talk positively of Jim's streams on the Capippacord. Anyway, the sticking point I found about this section of Pippa's viewerbase is that they like Phase Connect as a whole more than Pippa and don't want the company to be dragged into Ethan Ralph's latest anime arc.

Top Bottom