"Tomato cup of milk"Coni Confetti

Unicorn Ranch

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Yeah this one is annoying. Open the channel, it's there, jump to present, there too.
View attachment 711
Oh yeah, My ears hurt from Remi's BGM, I wish Remi could stream better games and turn the BGM off View attachment 712

Any evidence of actual female? I'm glad Remi lives in a very far away and non-exact place.
Funny enough is she didn't only do this with Remi. She also did it with Tenma before Gen 2 debuted. If I recall even Tenma herself told her to calm down a little a few times.

Also does anyone else here know the tale of Ninja in the PC Discordsphere? I'm thinking of making a thread or a post about them. They were a unique individual that said insane shit and drew cursed things that got banned from PCD and Pippacord. I have some content to tell his lore with, however if anyone else has stuff about him let me know. Cause this dude was wild.
Ninja Yabs.png
werfrwefdfw.png
Once again, let me know if you have things about Ninja8Tyu!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
People like bungotaiga, mocca and that futakuchi mana could definetly get threads, the problem is that most potential lolcows in the vtuber sphere tend to stay quiet and not stir up that much drama after the initial event that made them stand out.
Events like the taiwan drama, the rushia/mafumafu drama and the nux/vshojo drama should probably get threads to archive the events, but all of those already ended and there's not much to talk about there either.

Nebula Slasher

Funny enough is she didn't only do this with Remi. She also did it with Tenma before Gen 2 debuted. If I recall even Tenma herself told her to calm down a little a few times.

Also does anyone else here know the tale of Ninja in the PC Discordsphere? I'm thinking of making a thread or a post about them. They were a unique individual that said insane shit and drew cursed things that got banned from PCD and Pippacord. I have some content to tell his lore with, however if anyone else has stuff about him let me know. Cause this dude was wild.
View attachment 798
Once again, let me know if you have things about Ninja8Tyu!
It seems like most of his posts have been scrubbed from the Discord, but I distinctly remember him saying something about smearing his shit on his walls for whatever reason. I think he was also simultaneously proud and in denial about being a furry?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I remember him trying to attention whore on Tenma's channel, even got her to tell him to fuck off. Later on, I saw him trying to suicidebait in the Capippacord. Lots of people over there were more than willing to call his bluff.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
This made me fucking EL OH EL. Gabe deserves his fucking thread in the future. He's as famous as Henry in the /vt/ boards and has 0 opsec.
People like bungotaiga, mocca and that futakuchi mana could definetly get threads, the problem is that most potential lolcows in the vtuber sphere tend to stay quiet and not stir up that much drama after the initial event that made them stand out.
Events like the taiwan drama, the rushia/mafumafu drama and the nux/vshojo drama should probably get threads to archive the events, but all of those already ended and there's not much to talk about there either.
Bongotaiga thread would be cursed, but it's sorta like a broken clock. It's always about the same pedo shit, so not sure what else could be documented. I do agree, though, there's not much milk right now.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
that futakuchi mana could definetly get threads
Mana has been able to evade more drama well enough that making a thread over her tankie russkie take would be useless. Maybe could try finding her bad takes on her social media, but that would be stale pretty quickly.

She does have her own discord with her fellow simps in there (and me, I do like her before she sperging her ruskie tankie take), so that could be something worth looking into if anyone could stand being in a discord server.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
We should just have one thread for vtuber lolcows. If they consistently act out then maybe they can get a thread of their own.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Noted Kronie Gabriel Kroniig has apparently been banned from Kronii's chat.
1663797477121784.png

He's not taking it well.
she's laughing.PNGstop that laughing.PNGVesper won.PNG

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Piarro

Early Adopter
I still will never understand how these people can feel so emasculated and insulted because a dude other than them has the ability to make a female laugh. Unironic mental illness.
Keep in mind that people like Gabe are not only mentally unwell enough to have these thoughts in the first place, they are unwell enough to come to the conclusion that they should share these thoughts with others. Truly a fascinating specimen.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I bring unicorns from the corner comment section
Screenshot_20220921-190433-965.pngScreenshot_20220921-191313-914.pngScreenshot_20220921-190409-369.pngScreenshot_20220921-190541-539.pngScreenshot_20220921-190601-906.png

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I still will never understand how these people can feel so emasculated and insulted because a dude other than them has the ability to make a female laugh. Unironic mental illness.
Its pathetic yes, but it is very easy to understand. These are lonely men with weak fathers, no real emotional relationships and most likely no male (-not to mention female) friends. So larping in their fantasy as kroniis bf is the only thing they got to cope.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think most of them are trolls. I mean, all the posted users above are greys.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I think most of them are trolls. I mean, all the posted users above are greys.
I'd slap you with a good ol' Optimistic sticker if I could. I mean, some of them are trying to stir up some drama, sure, but it's not impossible for unicorns to desire the sweet feeling of having an intimate relationship without putting any kind of effort into it, financial or other. Actually, I'd say that this feeling of entitlement lies at the base of overwhelming majority of problems that most incels have.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Mana has been able to evade more drama well enough that making a thread over her tankie russkie take would be useless. Maybe could try finding her bad takes on her social media, but that would be stale pretty quickly.
We used to have a bunch of Mana's twitter spergouts well-documented and archived in the old thread back in the kiwi motherland before it got zerg-rushed to hell.

At this point, she's a well-established virtue-signalling Twitter commie/tankie with a holier-than-thou/i-am-very-smart attitude. The last "major" spat/milk we got out of her was her break with her original manager (Tachibana Music) that she still bitches about from time to time and that one time she tried to do a pro-Russian "education stream" about the Russia-Ukraine conflict with a guest that she ended up privating after she got exasperated when it wasn't the circle-jerk she expected and their points constantly got challenged by viewers. She still grandstands on Twitter but most of it's been pretty stale virtue-signalling of the same flavor. She's definitely one to keep an eye on though. Someone like her who constantly has to threaten that she's more than willing to cut off people from her life that crosses her is definitely a classic red flag for someone who only plays nice with other people only if they ever agree or are agreeable with her and her standards, making her a constant potential source of milk the more she tries to venture out of her Discord hugbox and interact with the outside internet community:

Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 11-49-16 (1) Tweets with replies by Futakuchi Mana 二口魔菜🏮🤘 ALL SONGS O...png

This is the same person that says she's trying to put together an all-female metal v-singer/chuuba group.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Update on Gabriel Kroniig: he's still mentally unstable.
gabe fauna.PNG
gabe spam.png

I also found out he is SEA and, according to him, he sold some of his family's land in order to travel to Boston and meet Kronii at Anime Expo.
should i sell sell off my family land to meet my oshi.PNGgabe family.PNG

It's getting to the point where I think Gabe might need his own thread.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Top Bottom