"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami

Unicorn Ranch

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Necro-ing this thread to bring this tweet from Vtuber memes

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I will write about both of these niggas later
EDIT: With this Miguel drama a lot of people got outed as Unicorns or at least someone that hates homos and thats why they are defending such an awful person like Mikeneko because she its the poster girl of unicucks

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I will write about both of these niggas later
EDIT: With this Miguel drama a lot of people got outed as Unicorns or at least someone that hates homos and thats why they are defending such an awful person like Mikeneko because she its the poster girl of unicucks

I did look at some of Helmir's posts and while he is a unicorn he doesnt seem to attack the boys. He just argues endlessly with collab beggars. I would even say from what i did read, the people he argues with are far more retarded.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1714436789703085.png
FUMAMOCO, no! Stop apologizing to these people. They're crazy and you're better off without them.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 68993
FUMAMOCO, no! Stop apologizing to these people. They're crazy and you're better off without them.
Remember their debut and their superduper pinkie promise to protect our smiles or whatever it was?

They're into that shit, man.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
View attachment 68993
Remember their debut and their superduper pinkie promise to protect our smiles or whatever it was?

They're into that shit, man.

Also add that one time they were silent when Holostars were shown on-screen during a presentation.

They're well aware of the audience they're catering to.

Top Bottom