"Flower"Ouro Kronii

Unicorn Ranch

Autisticus

Also you may notice the talking about a "Totsu" back in early months of Nazuna debut she joined some random 2 views Bithday totsu (as Nazuna) and they talked along side other random vtuber for a while, this caused a similar meltdown in Vt and caused a lot her kagai fans to spam her DM's and eventually she apologized and promised not to do it again apparently? which is what a lot of anon are refereeing as the "broken promise"

Slight correction, the totsu was definitely a thing, but most of them are referring to her Christmas Eve stream where she answered a marshmallow about male collabs when talking about a broken promise:

1673672371166263.png
(There's additional context here that isn't included where she said 99.9% chance she wouldn't and said she would ask first)

After a bunch of background stuff on her paywalled accounts, things are mostly starting to calm down. Her sub-account and sub-sub-account are both still deactivated on Twitter though. Edit: Both sub-accounts are now open again.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've been meaning to post this here forever, but there's this weird youtube channel called Hugo Solisfraire who I would always see in youtube comments to Phase Connect talents. The channel itself is super weird as well because it is filled with a bunch of videos replying to Vtubers. Not sure what his deal is or if he really counts as a unicorn but I feel like this counts as wierd unicorn shit.
Here's a video for context:

Here are some of his comments:
Pippa's debut stream:
1675943007332.png
Wemi's drinking stream:
1675942934703.png
Wemi's Love Choice stream:
1675942867388.png
There are many like this though in recent months I have seen these comments much less often.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I've been meaning to post this here forever, but there's this weird youtube channel called Hugo Solisfraire who I would always see in youtube comments to Phase Connect talents. The channel itself is super weird as well because it is filled with a bunch of videos replying to Vtubers it's super weird. Not sure what his deal is or if he really counts as a unicorn but I feel like this counts as wierd unicorn shit.

Pippa's debut stream:
View attachment 12994
Wemi's drinking stream:
View attachment 12993
View attachment 12992
There are many like this though in recent months I have seen these comments much less often.

Jesus christ, that fucking video. It sounds like he is reading from a script, but it makes him come off sounding like a serial killer.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've been meaning to post this here forever, but there's this weird youtube channel called Hugo Solisfraire who I would always see in youtube comments to Phase Connect talents. The channel itself is super weird as well because it is filled with a bunch of videos replying to Vtubers it's super weird. Not sure what his deal is or if he really counts as a unicorn but I feel like this counts as wierd unicorn shit.

Pippa's debut stream:
View attachment 12994
Wemi's drinking stream:
View attachment 12993
View attachment 12992

Average GFE enjoyer.

Where's your version about Rie? I know it exists.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Average GFE enjoyer.

Where's your version about Rie? I know it exists.
Here's my version for Rie, please watch it in full:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I've been meaning to post this here forever, but there's this weird youtube channel called Hugo Solisfraire who I would always see in youtube comments to Phase Connect talents. The channel itself is super weird as well because it is filled with a bunch of videos replying to Vtubers. Not sure what his deal is or if he really counts as a unicorn but I feel like this counts as wierd unicorn shit.

Pippa's debut stream:
View attachment 12994
Wemi's drinking stream:
View attachment 12993
View attachment 12992

It doesn't look like he's really put out much since he was first noticed to elevate him to being actively monitored.

That could change, given his very visible 'tism.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
We don't talk about the fujos that have infested nyfco nearly enough. Vox announced on Twitter that he was cancelling all of his streams due to "some bad news from [his] family." There's a lot of speculation as to what this "bad news" is and one rumor is that Vox was doxed by someone he knew. The comments on his nyfco page are a perfect blend of hypocrisy and zero self awareness.
vox needs therapy.PNG
he's only 22.PNG
gsh.PNG
YOURE ON A DOX SITE YOU RETARD.PNG
>Mad that Vox was allegedly doxed while using a dox site as a chatroom
1668978343640984.png

In between all of this, some anons are speculating the size of Vox's dick.
eight inches.PNGstandard size.PNG

In conclusion:
i agree.PNG

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
We don't talk about the fujos that have infested nyfco nearly enough. Vox announced on Twitter that he was cancelling all of his streams due to "some bad news from [his] family." There's a lot of speculation as to what this "bad news" is and one rumor is that Vox was doxed by someone he knew. The comments on his nyfco page are a perfect blend of hypocrisy and zero self awareness.
View attachment 13150
View attachment 13153
View attachment 13154
View attachment 13148
>Mad that Vox was allegedly doxed while using a dox site as a chatroom
View attachment 13149

In between all of this, some anons are speculating the size of Vox's dick.
View attachment 13155View attachment 13156

In conclusion:
View attachment 13157
I'M ABOVE THE AVERAGE WHERE MY BITCHES AT oh right i don't make "consensual uwu rape" asmr for chinks, i really don't know why women watching vtubers are worse than unicorns (male) and reddit faggots combined (at least the audience vox has is).

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
sigourney-weaver-aliens.gif

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Didn't she mentioned that she would have wanted to be part of Axel's Bad End Night cover but was too slow to even reply? Or perhaps she was just doing some lip-service for the portion of her viewers that wanted Tempus collab?
Couldn't find a clip but I found this post about it
Kiara very shortly adressed this cover, she was very happy to hear Ina again. She heard about Axels plans to cover this song and might have participated. She didnt really finish that tangent but I suppose Axel posted his open invitation in the discord server at 6am EU time and by the time she woke up, all the slots were taken.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
During her most recent stream, Fauna received a superchat from noted troll and Kronii anti Alexander Babski asking her if they can be friends in an attempt to bait her. Fauna replied that she and her fans can never be friends and shouldn't be friends. Despite explaining her reasoning pretty eloquently, some people are trying to force drama out of this. Here are some comments from the stream:
dropped.PNGit hurts.PNGmany broken hearts.PNGthe kronii effect.PNGb-but the asmr.PNGwe can never be friends.PNG
day ruined.PNG
pay piggy.PNG

As you can see, it's mostly just grays trying to stir up drama. But thankfully, Killer King is here to remind us what's really important:
1 percent.PNG

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
During her most recent stream, Fauna received a superchat from noted troll and Kronii anti Alexander Babski asking her if they can be friends in an attempt to bait her. Fauna replied that she and her fans can never be friends and shouldn't be friends. Despite explaining her reasoning pretty eloquently, some people are trying to force drama out of this. Here are some comments from the stream:
View attachment 24279View attachment 24280View attachment 24285View attachment 24281View attachment 24283View attachment 24282
View attachment 24284
View attachment 24286

As you can see, it's mostly just grays trying to stir up drama. But thankfully, Killer King is here to remind us what's really important:
View attachment 24287
It will never not be funny how fucking self aware these people are, "I KNOW IM A SAD FUCKING LOOSER BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO REMIND ME!" Jesus Christ people need to beat their kids more often...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 24279View attachment 24280View attachment 24285View attachment 24281View attachment 24283View attachment 24282
View attachment 24284
View attachment 24286

View attachment 24287
Just a small update to this, someone actually clipped her thoughts

The dislikes increased to 93 from 43 though, some /vt/ anons are putting putting the alts and bots in overdrive kek
NewScreenshot_20230510_091329.jpg
Old
Screenshot_20230509_124641.jpg

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Reserving space for some individuals from the Nekofami/Lolilpops/Fandead fanbase:Suicide baits and asking for broken promises.
This one wants to kill himself in 48 hours,like him there are dozens but its hard to tell the difference between Falseflaggers and real fans(like this one).
Will edit later with more.
Also relevant now LOL:
Slight correction, the totsu was definitely a thing, but most of them are referring to her Christmas Eve stream where she answered a marshmallow about male collabs when talking about a broken promise:

View attachment 11058
(There's additional context here that isn't included where she said 99.9% chance she wouldn't and said she would ask first)

After a bunch of background stuff on her paywalled accounts, things are mostly starting to calm down. Her sub-account and sub-sub-account are both still deactivated on Twitter though. Edit: Both sub-accounts are now open again.
This is the "promise" she broke

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
These niggas know she's not gonna bring them back with Necromancy right? :menhera:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
These niggas know she's not gonna bring them back with Necromancy right? :menhera:
She got these powers removed by Sora thats why she is now just a cat lady with a knife.

Top Bottom