"I got lots of family that joined the chair force they talked about how they got a lot of money for doing nothing you know what the one who joined the army came back with?... PTSD you don't join the army"Pipkin Pippa

Unicorn Ranch

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (8).jpg
Archive

IRyS Unicorn possibly about to sperg-out
:whatastory:

Context: IRyS having no-contact OW2 match with Stars alongside JP girls.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

View attachment 41490
Archive

IRyS Unicorn possibly about to sperg-out
:whatastory:

Context: IRyS having no-contact OW2 match with Stars alongside JP girls.

that's Irys's biggest whale right? i wonder if he will actually leave, because i remember him donating a lot more to kronii before tempus, and nowadays you only see him donating to kronii for big events/happenings of hers.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
that's Irys's biggest whale right? i wonder if he will actually leave, because i remember him donating a lot more to kronii before tempus, and nowadays you only see him donating to kronii for big events/happenings of hers.
Yeah, if he is not her biggest, he is definitely one of her biggest. Annoying fucker treats her SCs like a fucking blog.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
He's for sure her biggest. Dude drops $100 in pre-chat every single stream, and then more during the stream, sometimes using multiple accounts because he hits the $500 maximum.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Remind unicorns their oshiis are doing the Holizontal tango with 5guys.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1693322046836246.jpg

A day in the life of an Aloupeep:
Eat
Sleep
Get cucked
Repeat

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 42620

A day in the life of an Aloupeep:
Eat
Sleep
Get cucked
Repeat

It'd be so fucking funny if after all this drama and him getting shit on every time he talks to Enna he still hasn't had the chance to hit it.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I still say that something happened when he spent the night at her place during the off collab

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Rin Kakusyaku is such a nice girl, it sucks that she got a stalker.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I still say that something happened when he spent the night at her place during the off collab
Enna came into the guest room dressed in very little, smiling seductively.

"I'm gay," said Kyo. He didn't even look up from his 3DS.

Not for the first time, Enna considered killing herself.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Rin Kakusyaku is such a nice girl, it sucks that she got a stalker.

Oh shit no wonder she stopped doing those insane karaoke endurance streams

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Mumei has banned one of her most frequent super chat donors, Jesus Alberto, because he's a parasocial autistic spic who spams chat and can't take a hint. Here's the super chat that most people think got him banned:
jesus banned.PNG

Here's Mumei's reaction. She's clearly not joking.

He has made an alt account and continues to send Mumei supas. However, she refuses to read them and it's probably only a matter of time before this account is banned as well.
jesus cant take a hint 1.PNG
jesus cant take a hint 2.PNG
jesus cant take a hint 3.PNG

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I fell down a weird YouTube rabbit hole and ended up stumbling upon this guy who goes by the name Fox Wolf.

He's upset because a bunch of Vtubers and other streamers have banned him for shilling his videos in their chats. Someone in the comments tried to explain that he is guilty of doing the exact same thing, but the irony of the situation was lost on Fox Wolf.
fox wolf.PNG

I started looking through his channel to see what else I could find and came across this gem of a video.

fox wolf biting his father.PNG
I think I just found Nolan's long lost brother.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1704903411439404.png
Have you ever considered the fact that maybe your submissions aren't being chosen because they're shit?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 61375
Have you ever considered the fact that maybe your submissions aren't being chosen because they're shit?

They read this out and actually apologized as if they did something wrong. They also clarified that their manager is the one who picks submissions. They felt bad because there are likely other people feeling the same which means they failed to protect their smiles.

I hope this fella hangs himself now that he got the crumb of attention he wanted. And that anyone feeling the same joins him.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
They read this out and actually apologized as if they did something wrong. They also clarified that their manager is the one who picks submissions. They felt bad because there are likely other people feeling the same which means they failed to protect their smiles.
These twins are too good for this sinful earth.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I hope this fella hangs himself now that he got the crumb of attention he wanted. And that anyone feeling the same joins him.

It would be a chad move if they did this on purpose because now you just know all of the fucking ruffian army is gonna hunt this tard's ass down and skin him alive.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I was browsing the Homeland and came across this in the Reddit General community thread. I'm 99% sure this redditor is talking about Pomu.
1704824779128.png

Top Bottom