"The loli is chasing the old man, guys. It's the other way around, an old man is being chased by a loli!"Hana Macchia

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hate this is the reason I finally make an account here.

Had to sub to check the vod. She didn't mention anything directly but she said she is going to start streaming regularly again starting next week. Hard to tell with so little vods, but I think she may have been streaming once or twice a week before and now she is going to be doing it 4 times a week.

She also mentioned she has something to settle this week first before that.

Expecting the announcement of the termination soon or indefinite hiatus at best.
Sucks to hear man. I know many people were hoping vRev would pull their heads out of their asses with what happened with everyone else, but it absolutely doesn't appear to be the case. Now we can only await the impending crash and burn and hope the chuubas make it out okay.

bananabreadbowl

Sucks to hear man. I know many people were hoping vRev would pull their heads out of their asses with what happened with everyone else, but it absolutely doesn't appear to be the case. Now we can only await the impending crash and burn and hope the chuubas make it out okay.
It's hard to imagine management incompetent enough to scare away basically 2 entire gens is capable of rebounding in any meaningful capacity. Sucks to see five more people get caught up in it in any case.

At this point, the best case scenario is vRev pulling a PRISM and letting the girls keep their IPs when they inevitably dissolve. Of course there's no way in hell that happens given their history, but it's fun to pretend.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Guardians have a good guardian it seems. For now at least

Stella's still inactive, except a video uploaded few days ago. Furi streams enough to say she's active. No change in others.

Stella becoming active on her PL kind of puts this tweet in perspective. Taken together with Scarlett alluding to how she felt isolated before VSMP, it makes me think that VReverie management has gone AWOL, with Nova effectively managing the new girls' activities a la CyberLive.

I was starting to like the Guardians girls too. At least they got to network through VSMP before the inevitable dissolution.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Thanks to the person who found Estella's PL. She and Scarlett are currently my favorite in the guardian. It's unfortunatly that she streams on twitch (not a fan of that platform).

Most likely shes going to quit Vrev due to management being a mess since the 3rd wave's debut. It's suck because I really liked Estella's model too and management have to fuck her over with no birthday merch.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I hope Nova doesn't try to an hero over this. Or commit Shadow Realm over ramifications for her YGO sponsorship.

It's a less bitchy, less catty Cyberlive implosion if she's trying to keep things afloat.

At least on the upside, based on talent who stepped up to manage when management was non-existent at Tsunderia and Cyberlive, they'll do just fine wherever they end up.

Hopefully the 3rd generation girls do alright too. This ship is sinking.

Void Scribas

What is Scarlett PL? I discovered her thanks to Shura streams playing the VSMP server, and I would love to know where to find her when shit hits the fan. She is very funny.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
What is Scarlett PL? I discovered her thanks to Shura streams playing the VSMP server, and I would love to know where to find her when shit hits the fan. She is very funny.
It's highly likely that Nova/Kei or the other ex-VRevs already know and will hint at it when SHTF, but so far from searching the past couple of hours, nothing's turned up.

Finding Scarlett's PL is a challenge since she's not music-oriented. For small corpos, the mixers or MV makers are usually a good place to start looking since it's the kind of space where it takes a while to build a working relationship, so chances are they've worked or interacted in the past. I think I'll start compiling info though from Scarlett's streams for breadcrumbs.

LinearMotorGun

Technically an airgun
Yeah it's her.

She seems to have streamed many times in the last month.
E: Kei follows her, which makes me curious if she follows others as well. I might check if i find the time for it

That laugh it's always that damn laugh

ThatGuyFromThe213

If what the VOD says is true then Estella is most likely leaving Vrev for good since management really fucked up with her birthday merch as well as not making a kudoboard for her birthday (management made on for Scarlett, but not for Estella. Her fans end up making one for her since management couldn't careless to make one for her).

bananabreadbowl

If what the VOD says is true then Estella is most likely leaving Vrev for good since management really fucked up with her birthday merch as well as not making a kudoboard for her birthday (management made on for Scarlett, but not for Estella. Her fans end up making one for her since management couldn't careless to make one for her).
Had management handled Kudoboards in the past for their talents? I was always under the impression that mods had arranged those, but I could be wrong there.
It's highly likely that Nova/Kei or the other ex-VRevs already know and will hint at it when SHTF, but so far from searching the past couple of hours, nothing's turned up.

Finding Scarlett's PL is a challenge since she's not music-oriented. For small corpos, the mixers or MV makers are usually a good place to start looking since it's the kind of space where it takes a while to build a working relationship, so chances are they've worked or interacted in the past. I think I'll start compiling info though from Scarlett's streams for breadcrumbs.
I don't know for certain so take this with a grain of salt, but I've heard that Scarlett was a facecam streamer/not a vtuber before joining vRev, so that's another layer of complications if that's the case. I don't have anything more concrete, unfortunately.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Had management handled Kudoboards in the past for their talents? I was always under the impression that mods had arranged those, but I could be wrong there.
You're correct, the past Kudoboards were from former talent's mods and, to some extend, management as well. Lasacunt (Lasakat, one of the two founders) made one for Scarlett for her birthday (3 days before her birthday stream). Surprisingly, he didn't make one on the week of Estella's birthday. Estella assumed she was going to get a kudoboard from management the day before her birthday stream, but got nothing from their side. She was a bit bummed out regarding management's lack of communication for her birthday merch.

Estella has only one mod, which she shares with Furi and Scarlett. Even though Estella has chosen a mod through her mod application form, she didn't receive a word from management.

bananabreadbowl

You're correct, the past Kudoboards were from former talent's mods and, to some extend, management as well. Lasacunt (Lasakat, one of the two founders) made one for Scarlett for her birthday (3 days before her birthday stream). Surprisingly, he didn't make one on the week of Estella's birthday. Estella assumed she was going to get a kudoboard from management the day before her birthday stream, but got nothing from their side. She was a bit bummed out regarding management's lack of communication for her birthday merch.

Estella has only one mod, which she shares with Furi and Scarlett. Even though Estella has chosen a mod through her mod application form, she didn't receive a word from management.
I've gotta say, if nothing else I'm impressed at the management's ability to find new and innovative ways to disappoint and fail their talents.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Yeah it's her.

She seems to have streamed many times in the last month.
E: Kei follows her, which makes me curious if she follows others as well. I might check if i find the time for it

Holy shit, this is why Mochi disappeared over the last year? I got to know her after some big indie I watch raided her, and used to lurk on her streams because she got a hearty laugh.

Bronze

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Just noticed this. Furi has followed Estella/Mochi:
furi follow.PNG
I checked this just yesterday, so it happened some time today.

bananabreadbowl

Didn't Furi have VReverie in her display name at some point? Might be nothing, but would really funny to see the whole gen walk out barely 3 months in

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Boy I can't fucking wait for another bunch of ex-vReverie girls to vaguepost on their PLs for months then go 'oh well time to move on no need to start anything.'

JUST
FUCKING
SAY
WHAT
THEY
DID
WRONG

bananabreadbowl

Boy I can't fucking wait for another bunch of ex-vReverie girls to vaguepost on their PLs for months then go 'oh well time to move on no need to start anything.'

JUST
FUCKING
SAY
WHAT
THEY
DID
WRONG
Honestly it seems more straightforward with this gen at least. Looks like management went full send on being absolutely useless this time.

I got the impression that they had been dickheads to a few of the girls behind the scenes (Akiko got it especially bad AFAIK) but I seriously doubt they've had enough communication the past couple months for that to even come into play with this gen. But yeah, I doubt any of the girls are vindictive enough to be upfront about what happened even after NDAs expire, but I'm holding out hope anyway.

Bronze

Could Arial be Luckievt? She follows this account. Mochi also does. Both speak same 5 languages, interests align (FPS, horror, chatting, asmr), Graduated in february, returned around the end of may, no vods.

She also mentions schedule of "another job"

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Using this post to compile some info on Scarlett. If there are any lurking Hotties, feel free to contribute. Don't have a real PL lead yet, but I'm dumping some notes and pics from some of her streams that may be of use:
doodle 1.jpg
doodle 2.jpg

A

Some notes and pics from her debut and debut 2.0:
  • Key piece of info: her RL dad was excited for her to debut, but died some time before (she took a moment to tear up on stream)
  • Huge Skyrim player - "can play just Skyrim for the rest of my life", taste in games checks out, might help in tracking her down:
  • scarletts-games.jpg
  • Taste in music, anime + games (plus the voice of course), make me think she is late millenial (1990-1995):
  • scarletts-music.jpg
  • scarletts-anime.jpg
  • A bit of a metalhead, may be developing hearing problems or tinnitus in her left ear
  • She had to be taught by the other Guardians girls what "seiso" and "scuff" meant prior to debut, suggesting that she is the ex-fleshstreamer of the gen as @bananabreadbowl pointed out. "It's like a different world"
  • Furi helped conceptualize her model
  • Her RL mom was into astrology- she got a Chinese zodiac reading done for Scarlett, circumstantial evidence toward being Asian
I'll be updating this post.

It may be worth keeping an eye on this account. Spotted in Luckie's Following list:
Created June 2024, but completely blank. May be a possible ready alt in case one of the Guardians girls bails.
karizuma-vt.PNG
Another one spotted on Kari's following list. Worth noting that she's followed by Kei and Miori (though Miori is known to just follow back automatically).
Created June 2024. Grand total of 28 followers and 2 known chuubas, yet barely any posts? Hmmm:
yumia-profile.PNG
There's some vagueposting too:
yumia-post.PNG
These are replies to the "change bio" tweet:
yumia-post2.PNG
Other than that, there's just retweets of Stray Kids, Persona memes and some art.

Last edited:
Top Bottom