"I hate this stream, chat. It's me lying to make myself look good, chat. I can't believe this. I can't believe that I lied to make myself sound good"Hana Macchia

Archiving and You

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kazuma

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Kazuma

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are you using VPN?
Yes, but my other computer using Brave without a VPN enabled has the same problem with the archive.ph URL too.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yes, but my other computer using Brave without a VPN enabled has the same problem with the archive.ph URL too.
could be location locked? which means you should move out of Serbia
or it may be a brave issue

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
could be location locked? which means you should move out of Serbia
or it may be a brave issue
Eh i mean usually when a website is region locked it shows something else telling you its not accessible in your region.

Nginx seems to be proxy manager or something like that. Which got updated a couple days ago.

Maybe it has something to do with that

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
It works thanks. Is the issue only for me with ".ph"? If not we should change the url for the archiving option on the forum.
Eh i mean usually when a website is region locked it shows something else telling you its not accessible in your region.

Nginx seems to be proxy manager or something like that. Which got updated a couple days ago.

Maybe it has something to do with that

Yes, I believe it's a region locking issue. It's been fucked for me for ages while other people have still been using it.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Edit to add an important note: After some testing, it seems that this currently works for VODs for channels that have set VODs for subscriber only, but it does not work for VODs of streams that resulted in suspensions, as those return a 403 error. If you expect or witness some real wack shit, record it locally!

Wanted to share something pretty neat I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere.

No Twitch VOD? No problem! "VodRecovery is a Python script designed to access Twitch videos and clips that are either restricted to subscribers or have been deleted."

• I've been able to get recent broadcasts reliably with this. Older discussions on the subject suggest you can recover any VOD deleted less than two months ago, but that no longer seems to be the case, so be prepared to run this soon after the stream ends. I'd guess two weeks is the max for affiliates.
  • Usually seems to take about 30 minutes from the broadcast's end for you to be able to get the VOD link
  • Can also recover deleted clips and get an unmuted version of the VOD This no longer appears to work at all.
  • Does not appear to always work for streamers who aren't affiliate or partner. My best guess is that if there's no clips and they delete the vod, it's actually gone.
I tried to recover a deleted VOD that was deleted today and it crashes after searching for the files for 10 or so minutes. Is there a solution?
I tried the twitchmetrics URL method and the video ID and time method using vodvod.top to get that information.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I tried to recover a deleted VOD that was deleted today and it crashes after searching for the files for 10 or so minutes. Is there a solution?
I tried the twitchmetrics URL method and the video ID and time method using vodvod.top to get that information.
Still works for me. I don't know if it works with other websites, so maybe try giving it a twitchtracker or streamscharts URL. DM me the vod if you want me to take a look at it.

Top Bottom