"Miko is black inside."Tsukumo Sana

BBC Archive

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Come back after 3 hours
Pages.PNG
giphy.gif

I'm posting before I catch up at all, what in the fuck is going on here?!?!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Come back after 3 hours
View attachment 18253
giphy.gif

I love black cock and I literally cant stop replying to bait because im a retard who spams fake rrats and cant even do basic reps but still speaks with absolute conviction

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Come back after 3 hours
View attachment 18253
giphy.gif

Two of the regulars somehow being outdone by Nolan in not touching shit. something something shameful display.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I haven't read any of the recent autism conspiring here, but I must say; this feels oddly nostalgic of the tourists that came to shit up the thread back in the motherland whenever Null did a stream and mentioned the thread.
And you Yamanbainos still take the bait every time as per usual..

VTuberThrow

Damn, saw 20 pages and thought something more interesting than a 1 man groomer defense force happened.

With the condition being by the end of the year.
Somebody convince fishman to start making daily shorts for her quick.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I haven't read any of the recent autism conspiring here, but I must say; this feels oddly nostalgic of the tourists that came to shit up the thread back in the motherland whenever Null did a stream and mentioned the thread.
And you Yamanbainos still take the bait every time as per usual..
Not me. I left one warning, and then set the IGNORE. Which I have advised everyone (twice) to do. It looks like the cunt has been starved.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Not me. I left one warning, and then set the IGNORE. Which I have advised everyone (twice) to do. It looks like the cunt has been starved.
>still crying about it and xer cant even see me
The absolute state of KiwiYamanbas

Ensok

Early Adopter
Boy, the pages since leaving work today and coming back online here sure got weird.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

kestraline

Early Adopter
I want to sleep but if I do I'll probably wake up to page 3000 the way things are going right now.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I can't wait to see @Empty_Inbox 's recap of these pages. If it keeps going, we might get a full 50 page recap out of it. You can do it guys! I believe in you!
giphy.gif

@The Proctor you paranoid fuck, I know you hate jannies and delegating responsibilities, but for fucks sake sweep this shit up!!!
And pick some mods at random and allow them to timeout schizos, because this thread is will keep derailing while you are asleep.

Come back after 3 hours
View attachment 18253
giphy.gif

I've caught up. @The Proctor , if you give me mod powers I promise to only abuse them by timing out Nolan when he loops harder than Kirsche does.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

@The Proctor Give me mod powers and I will remove the ignore system to filter vermintide and redditors off the site. I will also make sure that everyone posts about BBC at least 1/10 posts

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Come back to port after a couple months of Vtuber retirement and it's some whack shit in here... :yagoocry:

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Come back to port after a couple months of Vtuber retirement and it's some whack shit in here... :yagoocry:
I hurt some snowflakes feelings
Sorry

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Happy 2400 pages you bunch of anime obsessed autists, hope you've all enjoyed this presentation on why drinking while pregnant is a bad thing, glory to 2d women!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Just catching up after touching grass for a day, and you f4ggots wasted over 20 pages talking about BBC with a schizo. Pls KYS
And happy 2400 pages, i suppose.

Top Bottom