"Life is short, don't take anime girls on the internet too seriously"Dizzy Dokuro

BBC Archive

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Just catching up after touching grass for a day, and you f4ggots wasted over 20 pages talking about BBC with a schizo. Pls KYS
And happy 2400 pages, i supose.
Can't kill myself not enough high ledge to do a flip off of please advise.

Happy illegitimate 2400.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Just catching up after touching grass for a day, and you f4ggots wasted over 20 pages talking about BBC with a schizo. Pls KYS
And happy 2400 pages, i suppose.
Not just that they blocked me like a bunch of redditors and than continued to complain about me after that.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
And happy 2400 pages, i suppose.
Is it racist to say it's the Jews fault? Because this time it was.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

So if im getting it correctly, it was a literal nothingburger that only got attention because Kanata thought it made people mad?

Actual unicorns sperging out would've been less retarded than that ngl
No dude she got fucked by a black guy from Europe clearly

Sithis BBC enjoyer

All these people sending condolences and stuff; it's freakin easy! you can ignore like 90% of the posts. Probably should be one of the shortest recaps you've had to do.
Nah the recap should include all the confirmed trannoids and beta orbiters trying to groom Sithis

Sithis BBC enjoyer

@Sithis @Sithis BBC enjoyer WTF happen this 20 pages?

Also, not the worst jump on my memory, 30+ pages from Tempus VG still takes the cake. My secret desire to this day is to go back and confirm I didn't miss something important
Breaking my kayfabe for a second, sorry for all the shitting but he deserves to be made fun of and so does every femboy who literally had a mental breakdown over my low quality zero effort thread shitting.
Good luck bud.
Dont forget to include that every rrat they posted has been proven fake and they literally couldn't even find a public discord server.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
@Sithis @Sithis BBC enjoyer WTF happen this 20 pages?

Also, not the worst jump on my memory, 30+ pages from Tempus VG still takes the cake. My secret desire to this day is to go back and confirm I didn't miss something important
Some retard from a discord groomer group or /vt/ thread came over from the Farms to here to shit the thread up because he got mad that I said Yuko got blacked like 40 pages ago. That's... That's basically it. Yuko supposedly did the haram with a melanin folk, and a bunch of dimly lit /pol/tards sperged while one of them decided to white knight.
I was even willing to say she probably didn't, but where there is smoke there's fire, and there's an awful lot of smoke in here.

:whatastory:

Edit - oh, you did miss some quality bantz between the /pol/tard and our resident yukoschizo. Their fight to the death over the heart of an anime girl begins at dawn.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

"i was just pretending to be retarded"
I have literally admitted to being retarded like 5 times
Not sure why this is some kind of revelation to you.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Some retard from a discord groomer group or /vt/ thread came over from the Farms to here to shit the thread up because he got mad that I said Yuko got blacked like 40 pages ago. That's... That's basically it. Yuko supposedly did the haram with a melanin folk, and a bunch of dimly lit /pol/tards sperged while one of them decided to white knight.
I was even willing to say she probably didn't, but where there is smoke there's fire, and there's an awful lot of smoke in here.

:whatastory:
I LOVE BLACK COCKS SO FUCKING MUCH BROS!!!! ITS ALL TOTALLY REAL!!!! I TOTALLY HAVE PROOF DUDE ITS THE TRANSATLANTIC NIG GER COCK!!!

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Alright, which one of you autists had a mental breakdown? I was caught up earlier today and now I am 30 pages behind. :painpeko:

Edit: What the actual fuck is happening. :whatastory: How does Sithis cause a schizo to join and lord up the place? I always thought Nolan would lead the apocalypse of schizos with how often he spreads the word of this site.

For me, I came into this as late as November and for some reason, @The Proctor gave me "Early Adopter" even though there are people who came earlier who don't have it. I think he was high or something when he gave me mine.
You allegedly had to have something like 50 posts by some deadline date that was drawn around fall IIRC. Although I am sure some people probably reached that metric, like me IIRC, and just didn't bother to ask for the tag. I doubt @The Proctor would be able to realistically keep up with giving it to those who didn't ask first considering how busy he is already. As for my evidence of shit he needs to deal with, look at the last 30 pages. That is probably why there is a discrepancy in the tags.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
You know shit's bad when sperging about sperging starts to outflood the thread over the original sperging.

So here I'm starting the first official post to sperg about the sperging that is about the sperging.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Sithis BBC enjoyer

I wonder if these guys know that going through 5 hours of posts so they can react to every single post with med or mad just makes what I do even more valid.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I legit have nothing to say about what just happened from those 30+ pages except that I should've just skip it instead of going in one by one. So ya know what, here have a Fubuki cosplayer holding a gun because I don't know what to share atm.

IMG_20230312_185526_1.jpg

Sithis BBC enjoyer

I legit have nothing to say about what just happened from those 30+ pages except that I should've just skip it instead of going in one by one. So ya know what, here have a Fubuki cosplayer holding a gun because I don't know what to share atm.

View attachment 18292
Proud of you for learning and improving, next time learn to ignore other shitters and not just the blatant ones :smugpipi:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What if all of this was a test :confusedshuba:? and we completely failed
I legit have nothing to say about what just happened from those 30+ pages except that I should've just skip it instead of going in one by one.

Top Bottom