"I am writing to bring to your attention a personal issue that has developed due to the online announcements made on a white page with the header 'announcement of graduation' and a body of text referring to a virtual YouTuber resigning, graduating or retiring. I have developed a trauma towards these types of announcements and they have caused me great anxiety every time I see a white page with text."vt Anon

BBC Archive

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
What if all of this was a test :confusedshuba:? and we completely failed
It is up to you how you interpret that. I was catching up mostly because I want to share the new Nijisanji JP wave news but that was already covered by someone else while Sithis is tard-wrangling his numero uno simp, so I decided against my better judgement to see how it happened instead of skipping.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Breaking my kayfabe for a second, sorry for all the shitting but he deserves to be made fun of and so does every femboy who literally had a mental breakdown over my low quality zero effort thread shitting.
Good luck bud.
Dont forget to include that every rrat they posted has been proven fake and they literally couldn't even find a public discord server.
There are easier and less autistic ways to tell someone they're wrong. If you wanna be taken somewhat seriously and maybe not ignored you could maybe not derail the thread with shit flinging and instead either make informative posts, funny posts, or posts that set others up to make funny posts. Also if you're gonna post off cooldown on a cooldown less site consider editing old posts to add to the conversation.

I don't know why I'm bothering though, it's extremely optimistic considering how far this has gone that you will listen.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

There are easier and less autistic ways to tell someone they're wrong. If you wanna be taken somewhat seriously and maybe not ignored you could maybe not derail the thread with shit flinging and instead either make informative posts, funny posts, or posts that set others up to make funny posts. Also if you're gonna post off cooldown on a cooldown less site consider editing old posts to add to the conversation.

I don't know why I'm bothering though, it's extremely optimistic considering how far this has gone you will listen.
You yet again are crying about what other people post while name fagging on a dox website.
Grow some fucking balls and a brain retard.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What if all of this was a test :confusedshuba:? and we completely failed
I litterally thought about that. This is just the proctor testing us to see how we would react to an invasion of retards

Sithis BBC enjoyer

I litterally thought about that. This is just the proctor testing us to see how we would react to an invasion of retards
He doesnt need to test you because all of you are just fragile redditors using the guise of LE DOXSITE to act cool and try and hurt others, yet when someone is even a tiny bit rude you all cry and lash out for the jannies to come save you.
Pretty pathetic.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
He doesnt need to test you because all of you are just fragile redditors using the guise of LE DOXSITE to act cool and try and hurt others, yet when someone is even a tiny bit rude you all cry and lash out for the jannies to come save you.
Pretty pathetic.
Ya know, when you guys made fun of me for admitting /pcg/ was the only other online form of social media I've ever used, I didn't really get why it was such an embarrassing admission. Now I get it! This is the kind of person you were thinking I might be.

Last edited:

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Ya know, when you guys made fun of me for admitting /pcg/ was the only other online form of social media I've ever used I didn't really get why it was such an embarrassing admission. Now I get it! This is the kind of person you were thinking I might be.
This is the first step to recovery

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ya know, when you guys made fun of me for admitting /pcg/ was the only other online form of social media I've ever used I didn't really get why it was such an embarrassing admission. Now I get it! This is the kind of person you were thinking I might be.
I cannot fucking believe Rie superduper is the voice of reason right now.

What a night.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
/jidf/ poster complaining about jannies after /jidf/ spent two days crying over the jannies not "stopping the /pcg/ raid"

1678816481079266.png

Sithis BBC enjoyer

IdenticalPlateaus

In this retarded back and forth I honestly can't tell who hates rye, who loves rye, who hates yuko, and who loves yuko. And I don't care, she's a ho.
What about the good old boys drinkin' whiskey and rye?

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pretty pathetic.
People definitely overreacted and couldve easily ignored you from the beginning thats for sure. Where i think you are wrong tho is not that people got offended. They just got bored from you saying that you love black cock over and over again.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

People definitely overreacted and couldve easily ignored you from the beginning thats for sure. Where i think you are wrong tho is not that people got offended. They just got bored from you saying that you love black cock over and over again.
You say that but they are crying for jannies and clicking ignore like a redditor, imagine having skin this thin when you harass and lolcow people in your free time

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Just ignore the zwarti piet and he'll eventually get bored and go away.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
what the fuck happened 20+ pages ago :confusedshuba: my condolences to @Empty_Inbox for having to summarize through all this shit

Alright quick question, for those that have a twitter account, do you follow both your oshi (or vtubers you like) and their RM in the same account or do you have a second account to follow their RM.
I privated my account so it doesn't really matter, there are only like 2 RM accounts I followed anyway

How do we have so much high school level drama on an 18+ site?
we're in a forum that centers around VTubers

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
what the fuck happened 20+ pages ago :confusedshuba: my condolences to @Empty_Inbox for having to summarize through all this shit
Anti Sithis Schizo was amusing for like two posts before starting to act like a 12 year old who just discovered curse words for the first time not even the fun ones.

I suspect it's still around and whining about being ignored because it craves attention and Sithis's cock.

A Lurking Dumbass

What the fuck kind of faggotry just happened. Not even the Kson sperging and Niji drama didn't make 25+ pages within 20 hours

Edit: Oh. Jesus.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I see the effects of allowing unemployed ni‎ggers internet access has transpired overnight.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
what the fuck have I missed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Top Bottom