superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Literally a dead method at this point. The IP hits from his account come from three separate continents. You can get a shitty free VPN that'll fool an IP ban within three minutes on Google. Even Null acknowledged this.
Wonder how the 4chan and reddit tards get their browser fingerprinting to work for bans? Somehow they manage to deal with VPN retards.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wonder how the 4chan and reddit tards get their browser fingerprinting to work for bans? Somehow they manage to deal with VPN retards.
They literally go to their houses and kill them.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
They really don't. They might use Hardware fingerprinting alongside with IP bans, but there are ways around both of those if a person wants to circumvent it enough. All the ways to make a ban stick only affect the technology, not really the person involved. Likewise, there are times where an IP ban ends up affecting someone else later on who was completely unrelated to the ban.

There hasn't really been a good solution other than proactive measures that makes drive-by sperging harder, or just mods unfortunately.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They really don't. They might use Hardware fingerprinting alongside with IP bans, but there are ways around both of those if a person wants to circumvent it enough. All the ways to make a ban stick only affect the technology, not really the person involved. Likewise, there are times where an IP ban ends up affecting some later on who was completely unrelated to the ban.
Can confirm. If I get banned on device x, I can generally use device y through the same network just fine. Whereas device x will remain banned when switching networks.

Not always, though. Sometimes switching networks works. Different levels of ban, one imagines.

wew

Male hag love!
Can confirm. If I get banned on device x, I can generally use device y through the same network just fine. Whereas device x will remain banned when switching networks.

Not always, though. Sometimes switching networks works. Different levels of ban, one imagines.
That's called a MAC address ban. Every device has an ID that you can't really change unless you know how to fuck around with computers. Like you said you can just hop on your phone or laptop to bypass it.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
That's called a MAC address ban. Every device has an ID that you can't really change unless you know how to fuck around with computers. Like you said you can just hop on your phone or laptop to bypass it.
Mac address spoofing is still a thing, though, so if you felt like it, you can circumvent that. My android phone does it automatically per wifi network iirc
, and there is a toggle for it in Windows 11 (I forget if 10 has it also)

Your router might not be able to change its mac, though, without causing significant connection issues

wew

Male hag love!
Mac address spoofing is still a thing, though, so if you felt like it, you can circumvent that. My android phone does it automatically per wifi network iirc
, and there is a toggle for it in Windows 11 (I forget if 10 has it also)

Your router might not be able to change its mac, though, without causing significant connection issues
I knew it was a thing it's just most people have no idea about MAC ids. I'm happy there are many ways to mask your online id's but god does it make it hard to nuke dangerous fucks off sites. There are so many anon on boards that won't stop coming back. About to hunt them down and ban them from the game of life my self.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I mean, it's a matter of effort. I was annoyed with the bans, but I also couldn't be arsed to spoof Mac Adresses. The most effort I'm willing to invest is to change my IP address, either because dynamic IP address or because VPN. I don't care that much about shitposting, and I imagine that's the case for a lot of users.

There's exceptional individuals, of course, but they're still comparatively rare.

Reactions: wew

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly I prefer a world where people can circumvent bans over one where you can't be anonymous because you have a number permanently stuck to you.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Honestly I prefer a world where people can circumvent bans over one where you can't be anonymous because you have a number permanently stuck to you.
Fuck that. Lets bring back the Scarlett Letter.

A stands for Autism.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Shit I can't believe I missed the whole meltdown
:painpeko:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Are You that mad You can't groom her in Arma 3?
Nigga can't even groom himself.

Edit: Damn, this was a fun read. I don't know why people were sperging about it and repeatedly telling others to block him. Some people just can't enjoy autistic screeching, I guess.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nigga can't even groom himself.

Edit: Damn, this was a fun read. I don't know why people were sperging about it and repeatedly telling others to block him. Some people just can't enjoy autistic screeching, I guess.
I think i mentioned this in the general thread but.

1: the autistic screeching stopped being funny (too repetitive)
2: it was detailing the thread from talk of our waifu's
3:letting them scream into the void with no one able to hear them is also funny to me.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think i mentioned this in the general thread but.

1: the autistic screeching stopped being funny (too repetitive)
2: it was detailing the thread from talk of our waifu's
3:letting them scream into the void with no one able to hear them is also funny to me.
I had quite a talk with him back on the Homeland. He was literally only here to fuck with Sithis. He was mad about a suppose /ggg raid. Made me wonder if he was was 4chan janny, but then it seemed like he had more info than he was letting on, I dunno

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I had quite a talk with him back on the Homeland. He was literally only here to fuck with Sithis. He was mad about a suppose /ggg raid. Made me wonder if he was was 4chan janny, but then it seemed like he had more info than he was letting on, I dunno
Implying you know things is like baitposting 101.

If I offhandedly say "those who know why im here know exactly what this is about" and refuse to elaborate (something they actually did) it makes it seem like i have a grander purpose then just shitting up the thread

you talked to them you already knew they were just here to anti Sithis (i just wish it was more interesting then LUL likes BBC)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230405-203734-797.png
That explains this post from today then :SelenHAHAhere:
I like Gura but not enough to visit /ggg/, I think I gave PTSD to this nigga

Nogglor

Weeb loser
I like Gura but not enough to visit /ggg/
Trust me, you aren't missing much. Just a wasteland of pedos, schizophrenics, and unicorns.
Easily one of the most miserable generals on /vt/.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Trust me, you aren't missing much. Just a wasteland of pedos, schizophrenics, and unicorns.
Easily one of the most miserable generals on /vt/.
The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom