"OH NO DESU WA!"Hyakumantenbara Salome

BBC Archive

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It was said earlier, she seems to actively court and pursue all of the worst parts and fanbases of the VTuber community into one big conglomerate of mass degeneracy with a fanbase comprised of cumbuds, pedophiles, parasocial schizophrenics, and various other assorted varieties of retardation native to places like 4chan in the year of our lord 2023. That reaction is pretty understandable. I don't watch her either, but as an outsider looking in and occasionally skimming some posts about her, this is what it feels like and makes me want to avoid her at all costs like the fucking Bubonic Plague.
Thing is, even for /vt/ standards, /jidf/ is fucking AIDS, and it's mostly the Yukofags fault. The other talents combined have maybe five people talking about them, and the rest is just Yukofags coping about her getting dicked on the daily, and blaming it all on /pcg/ or here, or kiwifarms running psyops to deceive them.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
can I interest you in a subscription by @illustratoreri.jpg

The only insanity I subscribe to is the cute kind

RiverBear

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Man seems to be very dedicated to be malded about us talking past lives, to the point of making completely new account just to mald about it.

RiverBear

Literally just happened and people already need to be spoonfed :painpeko:
A part of me wants to be spoonfed just in case meticulously scrolling through all 16 pages would randomly assault me with a picture of an African American penis

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A part of me wants to be spoonfed just in case randomly scrolling through all 16 pages would randomly assault me a picture of an African American penis
I can assure you, there are no African American penis jumpscares anywhere in those 16 pages.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The great boobro meltdown and the ensuing "drama" that took place here is a great lesson in why unicorning in general is a terrible idea. Any normal boobro's (oxymoron but bare with me) reaction to the allegations that Yuko is a coalburner or regularly gets gangbanged at anime conventions would be "lol that's gross" or "good for her" or even the classic "why has God abandoned us", but because these people have deluded themselves into not just thinking that she shares their feelings, but is actually on their level as a 4channer (as if they didn't learn anything from Nyanners) they have to either doompost and drop her entirely or cope about it being a /pcg/ or KF narrative. So when BBCfag or any other schizo tries to "troll" others they're bested from the start because all you have to do is throw the #BLACKED allegations in their faces, and what can they do? Pull an Ethan Ralph and holler that it's nawt true? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but the fact that they're even here proves they care far more than they should. The more they stick around, the more you can just shoot fish in a barrel until they run out of funny baits, and by that point they just look pathetic, hungry for the attention Yuko will never give them but will happily hand out to the first black guy she sees. Like Hell, even saplings cared less about their oshi burning the coal. How are you crazier than saplings?

To summarize, don't fall for GFE shit, or if you're willing to entertain it, know where the buck stops and don't be shocked when you find out she's not saving herself for you, lest you start breaking containment and "trolling" people by channeling your cuckold fetish.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just noticed:
1680188983837.png
So I presume the original skinwalker got banned by Proctor, then he decided to make another account, and judging by the fact clicking on this new profile leads to a blank page, I presume he got banned a second time. Bets on third account?

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Bets on third account?
Probably not, since his last post did say that it will be the last, but that this shit will never stop happening because we're dox queers apparently.

Maybe a week or when Sithis/Yukoschizo found more scandalous shit. Heck, maybe he went to homeland instead.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Man seems to be very dedicated to be malded about us talking past lives, to the point of making completely new account just to mald about it.

Imagine missing the point so hard while also being a retard thinking he's accomplishing something. It's a sad life. He must be an angry friend of hers hoping he'll get to grab boob for defending her honour on the internet.

this shit

fuck it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can assure you, there are no African American penis jumpscares anywhere in those 16 pages.
Note that thhrang said nothing about throbbing Nigerian jumpscares @RiverBear.
but because these people have deluded themselves into not just thinking that she shares their feelings, but is actually on their level as a 4channer (as if they didn't learn anything from Nyanners) they have to either doompost and drop her entirely or cope about it being a /pcg/ or KF narrative.
I feel like LARPing one thing and then acting completely different in one's offline life is the most 4chan you can be.
Probably not, since his last post did say that it will be the last, but that this shit will never stop happening because we're dox queers apparently.
We need to get off google's frontpage for vtuber forum search results.

Unironically so.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hate Yuko's fans almost as much as the dumb chumbophiles but I cannot deny reading this trainwreck yesterday was fun.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I never consented to be in the BBC archive.

LET ME OUT:urtearingmeapart:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All's well that ends well, honestly the sperging was funny when the 2 tards were fighting it out, after that it just got annoying.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I just noticed:
View attachment 18328
So I presume the original skinwalker got banned by Proctor, then he decided to make another account, and judging by the fact clicking on this new profile leads to a blank page, I presume he got banned a second time. Bets on third account?
You missed his final glorious schizopost. Which I saved for posterity.
violently pissing and shitty schizo retard said:
Im gonna fuck off but I just want to let you know that this will never stop happening as long as you cater to a community of dox queers who try and make others lives worse by seeking validation of others. Notice how fragile and pathetic they all are from a single fucking retard like me literally admitting to trolling. They behave like twitter freaks but somehow even worse because at least those queers dont larp as some fucking secret organization.
Take this as a learning experience and maybe try and be less of a piece of shit at least sometimes.
Like.....this is a publicly listed website, you don't have to register to view anything. We don't vet accounts, we have tons of gimmick/troll accounts that show up and we tolerate and laugh at. And they behave and act like normal people.
We just ask that you don't violently piss and shit everywhere and pretend we're somehow bad people for complaining about the piss and shit covering everything.
Like goddamn, if you're going to be an antagonistic troll at least be funny. Hope that 15 year old autist got his jollies. And I hope Proctor IP banned him.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
And I hope Proctor IP banned him.

Literally a dead method at this point. The IP hits from his account come from three separate continents. You can get a shitty free VPN that'll fool an IP ban within three minutes on Google. Even Null acknowledged this.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
When I clicked on this thread, I expected it to be about the times vtubers and their antis yabbed themselves into the news such as the television network BBC. Instead it's Mutt's Law.

Top Bottom