"I feel these shapes are vaguely penile... like chodes or something"S.S. Isa

BBC Archive

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I've logged in and seen 25 new pages. Most of these came from people giving unnecessary attention to a really boring sperg. Is this going to be like the Salte/Alte thing was back in the homeland? PLEASE don't tell me we've got ourselves a new Salte/Alte situation.

Oh hi, Nousagi, welcome back.

what the fuck have I missed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yes.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
The only bright spark in all of this is that I can ultimately blame the Jews for it all.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
7cc.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

The only bright spark in all of this is that I can ultimately blame the Jews for it all.
Hey, it's always nice to look on the bright side. It's not like this is only a mild taste of things to come in the future.
1538792825223.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I am seriously considering banning all discussion of Yuko from the main thread and partitioning it elsewhere because dear god literally everything associated with this woman turns into a multipage autism vortex between people with enough collective BO to kill a family of skunks.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'm honestly not even really upset about it happening. But I am disappointed that more people didn't take the advice I gave literally less than a week ago and just ignored it and moved on.
If you gave the opposite advice, it probably would have worked.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am seriously considering banning all discussion of Yuko from the main thread and partitioning it elsewhere because dear god literally everything associated with this woman turns into a multipage autism vortex between people with enough collective BO to kill a family of skunks.
change this thread's name from BBC archive to Yuko BBC containment to successfully kill the two birds with one stone

paul

Early Adopter
I'm seriously starting to hate this woman even though I'm not watching her at all.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'm seriously starting to hate this woman even though I'm not watching her at all.

She is everything @superduper tries to make herself seem for extra clout and views.

Sithis BBC enjoyer the return

I'm honestly not even really upset about it happening. But I am disappointed that more people didn't take the advice I gave literally less than a week ago and just ignored it and moved on.
Im gonna fuck off but I just want to let you know that this will never stop happening as long as you cater to a community of dox queers who try and make others lives worse while seeking validation of others. Notice how fragile and pathetic they all are from a single fucking retard like me literally admitting to trolling. They behave like twitter freaks but somehow even worse because at least those queers dont larp as some fucking secret organization.
Take this as a learning experience and maybe try and be less of a piece of shit at least sometimes.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It was said earlier, she seems to actively court and pursue all of the worst parts and fanbases of the VTuber community into one big conglomerate of mass degeneracy with a fanbase comprised of cumbuds, pedophiles, parasocial schizophrenics, and various other assorted varieties of retardation native to places like 4chan in the year of our lord 2023. That reaction is pretty understandable. I don't watch her either, but as an outsider looking in and occasionally skimming some posts about her, this is what it feels like and makes me want to avoid her at all costs like the fucking Bubonic Plague.

Sithis BBC enjoyer the return

Once it became abundantly clear he wasn't even here because of a perceived grudge but just to spam post endlessly I just started ignoring.
and yet here you are still talking about it
literal snowflake

niggaphil

May I suggest whoever Yuko fanbase trying to sperg out in this forum, just give then the label 'Yuko BBC lover', so we won't waste our time on them in the future (no guaranteed though)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Somehow I always knew the Jewish corpo would be the one to amplify BBC mindset
:pekok:

I feel like the warning signs were there, she did come from /k/ after all.

Top Bottom