"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

Culinary Catastrophes

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Oh Kaela, what's that you're eating there?"

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Some poor schmuck mad Kronii's Subways Tuna sandwich + maple syrup and did a taste test
said it tasted pretty good
. Then he blended it with milk and..
turrible.

A little sample of what to expect from Kronii's stream tomorrow.

Saelith

inundated retardation

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
So half a week in, I decided to try the pickles, here's a photo of what they look like and the cut in half cross section, the left is Cherry and the right is Fruit Punch:
The big thing I noticed is that they pretty much just taste like the Koolaid and not pickle, though I never drank Koolaid so I'm not sure how accurate that is. The cherry was too artificial for me and reminds me of vomit, but the fruit punch is kind of nice as it's just tastes like crunchy fruit punch, which isn't awful. I might try other flavors in the future as they weren't as awful as I expected.

I'll check back on them once the full week passes and see if anything's changed.
Here were my results with the pickles and the creation of cherry and grape pickle relish. It actually worked ok on the hotdog as the sweetness was subdued by everything else.

Removed to save data cap space, DM me for images

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Time to serve it up to unsuspecting friends and relatives before revealing what they just ate!
"YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!"
"Oh?
"YEAH! THAT PICKEL RELISH WAS ACTUALLY KOOLAID FLAVORED!"
"Oh, ok. It kinda tasted weird. Also, calm down, dude."

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
For it to be a proper prank video you need to murder someone these days.

Here were my results with the pickles and the creation of cherry and grape pickle relish. It actually worked ok on the hotdog as the sweetness was subdued by everything else.
How did the grape one come out as I had a packet of it but chose not to go with it. The hotdog is actually an interesting idea, I might try it with the pickles I still have.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
For it to be a proper prank video you need to murder someone these days.

How did the grape one come out as I had a packet of it but chose not to go with it. The hotdog is actually an interesting idea, I might try it with the pickles I still have.
I liked the grape and cherry the most. The tropical punch was way too strong for me and the black cherry was meh.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is this what is being served in the asylum cafeteria now? No wonder everyone here subsists purely on makeshift alcohol and sleeping pills...
The proctor is probably using the food budget to fuel his cocaine addiction again.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana here, with a new recipe drop:
View attachment 1704
Pippa's reply is perfect, which almost makes up for knowing that not only does this exists, the person who made it thought it was worth sharing with everyone over social media.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I used to enjoy putting half a coke zero with half cold brew coffee, which is what coke is doing now... but I do not know what I'm looking at.
I personally wouldn't drink coke mixed with coffee, but I can understand why it would work, what Sakana has there looks like one part coffee with five parts club soda or Sprite, which just sounds like watered down shit.

Pippa's reply is perfect, which almost makes up for knowing that not only does this exists, the person who made it thought it was worth sharing with everyone over social media.
This is either a very clever marketing tactic to create the Pipkin Coffee challenge, or Pippa just refuses to let people buy that shit. Either way it's funny :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is either a very clever marketing tactic to create the Pipkin Coffee challenge, or Pippa just refuses to let people buy that shit. Either way it's funny :smugpipi:
I read Fishman's spaghetti bolognese recipe, I wouldn't trust him to serve me dry toast.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Well, as far as catastrophes in kitchen go:

Same as this:

But more to the thread theme, we cannot forget:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Well, as far as catastrophes in kitchen go:

Same as this:

But more to the thread theme, we cannot forget:

Washing rice is entirely a preference in the West. I don’t know why people from the global East and Westerners larping as Japanese get so triggered by it. Packaged rice in the West is clean and the starch you wash away is critical for some dishes like paella and risotto.

Top Bottom