"My dear, if you want you can have a taste of my cabbage"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Where is the degeneracy you say?

@Awoogers explain

All I can say is he's being a flip

Doesn't change the fact that he's gonna get stoned if he's gonna don a maid outfit here

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Where is the degeneracy you say?

@Awoogers explain

I can't look at pics like this without remembering that not only does Calli see them, her managers and staff do too ever since the horse incident.
Edit: Wrong quote, whoops @Titanosaurus

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I can't look at pics like this without remembering that not only does Calli see them, her managers and staff do too ever since the horse incident.
And i dont think Anons have accomplished her wishes of at least making images and audios of her with Leon
Sad!
Atleast she didnt request Blaidd

Stunned But Dumb

And i dont think Anons have accomplished her wishes of at least making images and audios of her with Leon
They have. They popped up shortly after she said that. Good for her...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Soggy biscuit is a male group masturbation activity in which the participants stand around a biscuit (UK) or cookie (US) masturbating and ejaculating onto it; the last person to do so must eat the biscuit. Additionally, a participant who fails to hit the biscuit when he ejaculates must then eat it

God's Strongest Dragoon

Soggy biscuit is a male group masturbation activity in which the participants stand around a biscuit (UK) or cookie (US) masturbating and ejaculating onto it; the last person to do so must eat the biscuit. Additionally, a participant who fails to hit the biscuit when he ejaculates must then eat it

Fucking Krumples was the one that superchatted that.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
J42h8nj.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I was wondering how the fuck one of them had 10 parts of fart comps. They don't, they have 26 all uploaded to their own channel.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 033335.png

I think I actually prefer vtweeters.

God's Strongest Dragoon

What the fuck, Juna? Casually ripping a loud fart in the middle of a collab. Wasn't that really early on because of the Pochi 1.0 model?
:annoyedpippa:

Stunned But Dumb

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

It's like someone really wanted to fuck that one Elsword character but knew Nexon would be the one bending them over.

I'm hoping this one in particular implodes and is never seen again just to protect my eyes.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"EternalS -> ES" is at least clever, I'll give Aviel that.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What the fuck, Juna? Casually ripping a loud fart in the middle of a collab. Wasn't that really early on because of the Pochi 1.0 model?
:annoyedpippa:
No wonder there wasn't any gen 1 unity after that!

Militante

I sometimes forget this woman is also a degenerate. She showed her dress and someone did a redeem for licking. Asked chat to do it again, and stripped as it happened.

UberSoldat

I sometimes forget this woman is also a degenerate. She showed her dress and someone did a redeem for licking. Asked chat to do it again, and stripped as it happened.

Advancing the pipeline to lewdtuber.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>genshin fanatic
>not an insane degenerate

Pick one

GayKusa

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom