"Actually, you know what I've been thinking about? I, I, think I've talked about this before, but there was one time, uh, uh, before I became a streamer where I was thinking someday I wanted to make, like, a paleoart account where I would only make, uh like, realistic paleoart but with some things that are just purposefully wrong and just trigger the fuck out of paleonerds"Juniper Actias

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
how funny would it be if another ancient artifact/holy relic gets stolen or mysteriously disappear in the next couple of months

or something gets unearthed

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
how funny would it be if another ancient artifact/holy relic gets stolen or mysteriously disappear in the next couple of months

Don't let your memes be dreams, you must infiltrate the Vatican and steal the Pope's hat

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Contrary to popular belief, the pope doesn't have a magic hat. It's just a hat.

He does, however, have a magic chair.

Awoogers

imagine if the next month some rustic sword just pops out in the middle of a lake in britain

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
imagine if the next month some rustic sword just pops out in the middle of a lake in britain
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.

Awoogers

TwoBit

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

dFDXlVa.png

@superduper How are you this far behind? She graduated at the end of May.

I thought the promiscuous yellow women would have stuck together, but I guess not.
I've been slacking and my computer has been a piece of shit for a while now so I got lazy.
Too much Limbus Company

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Too much Limbus Company
Hope we get the highlight function so Rie doesn't have to read every retarded post made on here.

I wonder what she thinks, guess I'll find out in five minutes or five weeks.

Awoogers

Stunned But Dumb

Do any of you drink much? Just curious since this is the second time I've drank in two weeks and maybe fifth all year. What's your favorite?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hope we get the highlight function so Rie doesn't have to read every retarded post made on here.

I wonder what she thinks, guess I'll find out in five minutes or five weeks.
God, the highlight function can't come soon enough!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Do any of you drink much? Just curious since this is the second time I've drank in two weeks and maybe fifth all year. What's your favorite?
I was never a big drinker, but even less now than when I was younger. I think I've also only drank maybe five or less times this year so far, and I think only once or twice was it enough to even get a buzz going. When I do drink, it's usually some beers or something like that. If I'm having liquor, I usually stick with vodka or rum.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Imagine if the Ark of the Covenant was suddenly discovered by Palestinians digging yet another tunnel. They could just open that shit in the middle of Tel-Aviv and melt everyone in the vicinity.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine if the Ark of the Covenant was suddenly discovered by Palestinians digging yet another tunnel. They could just open that shit in the middle of Tel-Aviv and melt everyone in the vicinity.
The jews making tunnels in new york find the Lance of Longinus (buried there by the Dutch after unsuccessful attempts to kill Poseidon and by extension the whole ocean) and use it to smite the sandniggas forever.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've only drank 3 times in my life, twice at weddings because my older cousins like to peer pressure me. I don't really know what sort of drinks would taste good but I'm open to suggestions from any Asylum goers.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I've only drank 3 times in my life, twice at weddings because my older cousins like to peer pressure me. I don't really know what sort of drinks would taste good but I'm open to suggestions from any Asylum goers.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
scotch :kroniidrinking:

Top Bottom