"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

niggaphil

This is a good smoke screen because this will distract dramafags from the Selen Situation until the graduation of this nigga
I forced myself to watch him to make a tierlist and he was so fucking boring that i couldnt believe he got picked up in the first place
If Kurosanji has proper QC, there won't be so many garbage waves, and mass graduations.

Or else The nijisister would not continuously bitched about Golden 20, seethe and cope :smugselen:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Curious how Enna will steer her niji life now that her male bff jumped ship

Millie is still there so I doubt she'll jump ship anytime soon. Plus she's been doing okay recently from the looks of it considering she did have a Taiwan fan meetup.

Gorilla Drip

One has to wonder where this dude's going after the graduation. Is he ready to make another company worse? Vshojo must be wary. Though if his next prey is Froot I'm fine with it :selenpointandlaugh:

Also

braindoko

Who said anything about him going to another vtuber group? Or am I thinking of the wrong person that was a fleshstreamer? I know Aia, and believe maria (?), though kyo was the other one that illuna had as a former fleshstreamer.

ALL of Iluna were fleshtubers, and we only know this because Kyo in his infinite wisdom followed all his genmates in succession on his personal twitter before debut

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kyo for Holostars. I want to see him and Altare collab and egg each other on until both of them hit peak racism.
wow, i didnt expect this nigga graduate faster than Selen :kyoracist:
We should count graduations from the date of the last stream, tbh.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
MY BLACK KANG WHY?! *CRIES, SOBS AND SHITS* YOU WERE SO YOUNG... TOO YOUNG! RIKUUUUUUUUUUUUU, FUCK YOU RIKU! FUCK NIJISANJI! WAR! TRIBALISM! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I WILL FUCKING END NIJISANJI!

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Ha. Haha. Hahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's all I have to say. I will add nothing to this discussion but I still had to say it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Well, I don't follow nijiEN outside of what I can gather from forum banter but I still knew about the guy. What surprised me the most is, even when most inmates here like to take the piss out of him, nobody picked him for the deadpool.
hes literally just easy to make fun of that's it. Amusingly that makes him the most popular member here because hes living in yall's heads rent free.

Not gonna be shocked if this is just the first of many I would pay good money to learn exactly how on fire black company is bleeding talents like this and potentially losing some of their biggest ones.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I remember that stream where Enna thought he was black and was shocked to find out he wasn't. Clips from that shocked me too. Thought for sure Kyo was black, and just marked it down as a little factoid, nothing more. Him turning out to be white sent me into hysterics, holy shit, what a fucking wigger.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You have enough posts already without spamming this everywhere.
Speaking of the Yamanba, what even is this :whatastory:.
My man, just a pro-tip, dont start a sentence with " i may not like you " under his fucking graduation post.

A

EVAYamanba DETECTED
DEPLOYING ANTI Yamanba TACTICS

Yamanba
Neger(dutch)
Neekeri
Nègre
Neger(auschwitz)
negro(pasta)
Negro(portugese)
Negrotei
негр
Negro(spanish)
Zenci
Негър
니가

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Pour one out for a real nigga.
:robertudrink:

Anyway, I'd say this is a bit surprising, but I don't pay attention anything he did, so that might be why. Honestly wouldn't have mattered to me whether he stayed or went. I'm more interested in seeing just how many more are on the way out, especially if the theory of having a waiting line for graduating is true. It's been pretty wild seeing so many graduations in a short span of time for Niji with one more almost certainly hanging in limbo right now.

But yeah, later Kyo. Thanks for the memes.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Speaking of the Yamanba, what even is this :whatastory:.
My man, just a pro-tip, dont start a sentence with " i may not like you " under his fucking graduation post.

A

20240201_231915.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
hes literally just easy to make fun of that's it. Amusingly that makes him the most popular member here because hes living in yall's heads rent free.
People don't hate on him because he is easy to make fun of. There are examples of people that are easy to make fun of that aren't hated. People hate him because he is a hypocrite and an asshole to his coworkers under the guise of moral superiority.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

soap suds

i have seen tweets of his fans saying they are not surprised by his graduation. Apparently he was always clear that he had other plans in the future.

Edit :

Tweet in question.

This sounds like niji sister coping. Right now, we need our niji pope, @Scuddle to give a more better explanation than the niji sisters in twitter :smugselen:
I'm not Scuddle, but I will elaborate and say it's not really a cope. He never hid the fact that he was going to leave sooner rather than later and he never promised his fans forever and was pretty open with the fact he'd leave if he wanted to. I mean, this has to be the least surprising one to me because of how often he reminded his fans that he wasn't going to be around like the others.
Also here's a rrat that deserves some attention: some days ago (or it might have been yesterday) I saw in the NijiEN thread a discussion about Kyo seemingly comissioning a new Vtuber model from an artist that was discovered because he used his real name, although there was a debate of it was actually a model or an art asset for a DnD stream. At the moment I did not care so I just skimmed it, but it would be interesting to see if someone finds any more concrete information about this.
It's a pretty old rrat considering that he commissioned that model a while ago. I think it was only art actually, but I don't remember the details too well. As for whether or not I think he'll continue vtubing... I don't know. He always seemed more like a fleshtuber and enjoyed Twitch more, so we'll see if he goes back to just being Quinn or whatever his name is.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Not gonna be shocked if this is just the first of many I would pay good money to learn exactly how on fire black company is bleeding talents like this and potentially losing some of their biggest ones.
we hate Yamanbas here and hypocrites for one

and hes not just the only one i hate youd best bet id be jovial when they kill the gay fuck uki

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
People don't hate on him because he is easy to make fun of. There are examples of people that are easy to make fun of that aren't hated. People hate him because he is a hypocrite and an asshole to his coworkers under the guise of moral superiority.
I just think he sounds like a fаggot :botanshrug:
never paid attention to the guy, but I will always laugh at people shitting on him

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Won't be able to spam 'Psalm 137' at him anymore, sad day.
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Reinigen said this in the discord, I subscribe to this rrat
rrat.png
Shit's mucked already, at this point they're not releasing Selen because of their bullshit JP corpo autism.

Didn't know today was my birthday, even the worst of the villains can give you some nice surprises at times :SelenHAHAhere:
Broken clocks and such.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Stop bypassing the wordfilter.
Selene really out here saying "It's the Yamanba or it's me"

Last edited by a moderator:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Is Calli the only true wigger left?

Top Bottom