"Nantoka shitekureru... Shishiro Botan!"Omaru Polka

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
We had a dedicated thread for this guy's graduation and nobody posted on it for almost two weeks because of the Selen thing
And the first post after that was 1 day after the graduation
Amazing
I was trying to figure out which of the half dozen different Niji threads this belonged in before I remembered this one existed.

Bronze

I was trying to figure out which of the half dozen different Niji threads this belonged in before I remembered this one existed.
It will only get worse

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Does this count as a diversity hire?
They're pretty diverse already. A russian, a latina, a japanese, an actual autist, a male, a br*t, a "male," a no-show, a white woman, and whatever geega is...

I Wanna Die

They're pretty diverse already. A russian, a latina, a japanese, an actual autist, a male, a br*t, a "male," a no-show, a white woman, and whatever geega is...
Geega's a spook. Not as in black but the other kind.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Kuro too.

Man, Vshojo is really becoming an retirement home for Ex-Nijis.

Seems to be a requirement to join these days just like Phase being more likely to sign you up if you were in Tsunderia.

I Wanna Die

she's a fed?
She was talking about her irl job a while back in a way that seemed different then the usual cagey vtuber response and some of it seemed to imply government work (also said some family members in the same line of work I believe) and people on /vt/ memed about her being a fed for a bit.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She was talking about her irl job a while back in a way that seemed different then the usual cagey vtuber response and some of it seemed to imply government work (also said some family members in the same line of work I believe) and people on /vt/ memed about her being a fed for a bit.
No wonder this women activates all my senses she's not a total retard with zero social skills like the entire vtuber community

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Geega's a spook. Not as in black but the other kind.
Not just that, but also a Jew

She says that some members of her family spoke with the stereotypical NY Yiddish accent, so she's at least of Jewish heritage

BlackRock creaming their panties at VShojo's diversity rn

Edit: I take that back, there are no black women in VShojo, Larry Fink will get all of VShojo's funding pulled

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Geega is totally-not-italian-what-do-you-mean

Top Bottom