"Liberal media strikes again!"Kiryu Coco

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
Fullgay mentioned that it was going to be a rough couple of weeks, but this is unironically good news for anyone who isn't a seamonkey.
Nobody will ever have to deal with that paper-skinned wigger bitch again until he inevitably breaks NDA and gets buck broken for real.

GayKusa

Early Adopter

I choose to believe this is in reaction to the Kyo graduation
And I will believe nothing else

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
At the very least, the amount of people cosplaying as Kyo would decrease and we get different Niji cosplayers instead.

Too hopeful, I know, but it's one of my main gripes I have with his existence.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Happy Black History Month everybody.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

I choose to believe this is in reaction to the Kyo graduation
And I will believe nothing else

A monumental day for her. She truly will be the last wigger standing :SelenHAHAhere:

RiverBear

Watch as Niji decides to suspend auditions for EN

braindoko

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
What's that, you wanted an update about Selen? Sorry, no can do, but we can give you Kyo leaving instead.

Now that is someone I absolutely do not want to see in another company...but the Vshojo fans will say he's worth poaching regardless.

If they are being spaced out as speculated, everyone will be dreading the Selen Death March.
I feel like they are making room for another wave.
Place your bets how many EN waves happen this year...I say three or four. One isn't enough for Nijisanji.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I am accepting submissions for Kyo clips/incidents/etc that I will play/comment on tonight during stream. I apologize for not being able to extensively crawl for stuff myself, I have an annoyingly busy day/evening ahead of me. Just @ me in a post with relevant stuff, or DM me links. Whatever works. Thank you.

See you there.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Hm. Between Kyo and Flayon... if they're EN and Shota, they're either actually black or pretending to be?
Flayon and Kyo don't even belong in the same sentence, tbh. I have superficial issues with not liking Flay's voice, but everything else I have seen of him makes him seem like a solid guy. He is definitely far more entertaining, too.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I am accepting submissions for Kyo clips/incidents/etc that I will play/comment on tonight during stream. I apologize for not being able to extensively crawl for stuff myself, I have an annoyingly busy day/evening ahead of me. Just @ me in a post with relevant stuff, or DM me links. Whatever works. Thank you.

See you there.

that thumbnail is fucking sovlful:kiarachefkiss:

braindoko

I am accepting submissions for Kyo clips/incidents/etc that I will play/comment on tonight during stream
Will this do?
1706800791121674.png

e: I can't read, here, from his debut showing what how mature he is

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

See you there.

Smart
I will be there
:BijouBijou:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

soap suds

Kyo's stream is still going on, but here are some notes. I might come back to edit if anything interesting pops up.
  • He said he was sorry this happened so soon after Pomu's graduation. He did not know the timing was going to be this bad because he scheduled his graduation before he was notified of Pomu's.
  • All his VODs and videos will stay up.
  • He said he's graduating because he wants to take his content in a "new direction," whatever that means.
    • He's not graduating because of his health. It's purely based on him wanting to do something different.
    • He did tell fans that he hoped they could follow him in this new direction, so he's definitely either going back to Quinn, going to VShojo, or getting a whole new persona.
  • He mainly feels stressed but also relieved that the news is finally out. He also feels kind of guilty for adding to the bad couple of months Niji has had at the beginning of the year.
    • He reassures fans that good things are coming after he's gone, and that even he's a bit excited for them.
  • Apparently, he's meeting up with some EN soon and asked to be invited to events after he's gone.
    • He also said that Nina has a "veteran" status and still gets invited to EN get togethers, which is cute.
  • He will not get a new outfit, mainly because he got a whole ass model instead.
    • He'll try to see if he can get permission to show off the concept art of his new outfit.

Top Bottom