"This is my formal apology to Papanova who just told me he watched my entire stream last night, I didn't think he knew how to use youtube… uh… sorry for being a disappointment"Eva Ananova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
so what did tako actually do? unlike nugget Tako actually contributed to discussion around here. Did proctor finally go mad with discord power?is he a Discord Mod now or did Tako deserve it?

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
so what did tako actually do? unlike nugget Tako actually contributed to discussion around here. Did proctor finally go mad with discord power?is he a Discord Mod now or did Tako deserve it?
Best what I can gather he clalled Kirsche fat in the groomcord to which she then left.
Bossmans always going on about being a despot but still :gurasemperfi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

THAT DISCORD AIN'T BEEN NOTHIN' BUT TROUBLE EVER SINCE IT CAME 'ROUND THESE PARTS!
Wow, the discord server for a retard forum ended up being a nexus of problems? I am completely shocked.
:smugpipi:
It's not being Discordfags with the degeneracy that usually comes with it. It's like how the Kiwi Farms had the official Sneedcord for a little while. Once the server dies it probably won't come back. So far the server is okay because nobody outside the forum has fucked with it and Proctor has actual bare-minimum protections on it (Fucking YTs and Reinigen are mods in it).
Congrats, it lasted just over a month.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Best what I can gather he clalled Kirsche fat in the groomcord to which she then left.
Bossmans always going on about being a despot but still :gurasemperfi:
Sad I missed Proctor going full Nolan rage on someone.

Twin Adder

Here's the context. Now go read it before the post magically disappears.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
:takoesl::takoesl::takoesl:
May you find peace in Clio's chat amigo
Clio's the only person for whom he has ever reined in his shitposting habits.

She is also probably the only person left in the vtuber sphere who hasn't banned him.

Good catholic schoolboy Tako. Because he has literally ran out of any other options.
Think of it like Will Smith slapping Chris Rock.

It wasn't covered by the rules, but what's even the point of having a waifu if you won't smack someone for making fun of her?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Here's the context. Now go read it before the post magically disappears.
I compiled Short's screenshots into a singular image for ease-of-access and to make it easier to archive.
Fatwa_Against_Tako.png
FREE MY NIGGA TAKO

USS IOWA

We should check the forum rules, there might be already a new one:
"There was never a user named Takodachi."
It's like Stalin erasing Yezhov from their picture, literally 1984
Technically that picture was taken in the 1930s.
I compiled Short's screenshots into a singular image for ease-of-access and to make it easier to archive.
View attachment 54518
FREE MY NIGGA TAKO
Damn straight to her face, Goddamn.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
tako my nigga you shouldn't have played with fire dude :gurasemperfi:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Clio's the only person for whom he has ever reined in his shitposting habits.

She is also probably the only person left in the vtuber sphere who hasn't banned him.

Good catholic schoolboy Tako. Because he has literally ran out of any other options.
Ironic that he was the silliest sausage of all.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 54518
FREE MY NIGGA TAKO
Justice for Tako.

Meh this seems overblown he made a fat joke and she left she didin't flip out she didin't whine to proctor I have done the same thing before not jiving with a server leave.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Tako earned himself a permaban. This was not the primary reason, it was just the tip of the iceberg. See his profile for more info.
Tako's profile better have been full of fedposting, cause right now this is still looking super gay.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

God's Strongest Dragoon

tako my nigga you shouldn't have played with fire dude :gurasemperfi:
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's ketchup on his sweater already, Kirsche is heavy

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Tako's profile better have been full of fedposting, cause right now this is still looking super gay.
Wait until you hear about Dazzle getting kicked out of the Discord after oneguying Proctor into a 3 hour argument and winning (I think, I didn't feel like reading the whole thing)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait until you hear about Dazzle getting kicked out of the Discord after oneguying Proctor into a 3 hour argument and winning (I think, I didn't feel like reading the whole thing)
Regardless of how that argument went, banning him automatically made Dazzle the winner of the argument.

DanishCookies

we needed poasters and vtweeters with this energy
1699182392885.png
considering the obvious parallel, I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same person.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Regardless of how that argument went, banning him automatically made Dazzle the winner of the argument.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: he wasn't banned, just kicked. that's why he's not banned from the forum. Slightly less gay, but still pretty fucking gay.

Top Bottom