"♫ But if you close your eyes; Does it almost feel like, nothing's changed dayoo! ♫ and if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like, we've been here dayooOOO! ♫"Pikamee fans watching Henya

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It is page 2434, the Nijisanji number. So here's a selen.

Looks like a CLAMP male protagonist in casual clothes, tbh.

Google Translate:

"Phase Connect is a coffee company, a Vtuber company, and a loose idol company that collects menheras.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? What an interesting company."

Somehow menhera was retranslated as menswear in Nasa's post. Make of that what you will.

I feel like that's an idea. Just imagine how Phase Menhera branded boxers would sell. Uruka's face on every crotch.
So I'm listening to Axel's vod talking about his 3d debut.. one of Holostar's managers is fucking wild.

Nickname: Maes Hughes cus he likes to talk and brag about his daughter

The night before one of the talent's and the EN branch's first 3d event, go out to a sushi place with Axel, Blue Guy and a few other managers, get's totally sloshed , screams "Fuck League" and goes on a 2 hour drunken rant about how LoL ruined his life, fell asleep on the train ride home, misses his stop and wakes up 20 stop away. Going to a hotel is for weaklings, real men go to a majong parlor until 4 in the morning and wins back all his money. Shows up to Cover's 3d studio hungover and red-eyed, is depressed cus he couldn't eat his wife's homemade bento cus he couldn't make it home last night, goes on stage and plays a gorilla in Axel's 3d live. What an wholesome Jap family man :kroheart:

So there are real men left in Japan.

And they're married with children. Shocking.

I also like the contrast to Axel, whose RM looks like the very definition of a modern male idol femboy

Limkin

Selen will forever be remembered as a horny robot fucker with extreme levels of obsession over that one game. She was never as happy playing apex or anything as the sheer joy in her voice, when exclaiming "This game was made for me!" while thinking of robussy

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Also, Hexa is going to be multistreaming for all the twitch haters here.
finally, the chances of me watching her increased from 0% to 5%
From the clips here, she seems fun but Twitch is the ultimate filter for me

niggaphil

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Well I guess I can focus on being other company fans, then.

Say, how's those Phase JP girls? They any cool?
Phase JP has been great, they're all nice to watch. Speaking of...
Yuu went live with some Portal around the time this bombshell dropped

Salado

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Negzana

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
SOUND THE ALARMS
WE ARE STORMING NIJI HQ

anyone still latching on the idea that NijiEN or Niji as a whole can be fixed is delusional

This might be the first time I wish VShojo picks a former Niji talent up
Ignoring the troon who is irrelevant there is only one rotten fruit left in Vshojo
And I hope this happens

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly is playing modded Minecraft.

Jelly decides to release a nuke, which ends up crashing the server.

Jelly: what if I try doing that again?

Jelly gets into the server again, reloading into a save before the nuke was triggered, and releases her nuke again and ends up crashing the server a second time.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS all but explicitly confirmed in her last Palworld stream that her gamer jacket is going to be (birthday?) merch, but it will be a different color than her outfit. She also said her jacket was originally going to be red, but then she was just pure red so she decided to change it to add contrast. So that could be a hint of what the merch color might be, or it could be some completely different color, I don’t know.
She went into a bit more hypothetical detail on this today, hypothetically, so now I have a timestamp:

And IRyS is on 'break' until roughly Valentine's time (moving back to her original place).

And as a side note: Thanks Selen, now I will never catch up with all these threads...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

diethylether

bird molecule

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Kotoka has gone live. I’m not sure if she will say anything about Selen but it might be worth keeping an eye on her stream just incase.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
To the more positive news.
New cover by Nozomi Sato(not Matsuri)

Onolumi playing Carmageddon 2 again

Aussie winning son playing GBF Relink (shitty game btw, It's like they were making a mobile gacha game, but suddenly decided to release it as a single player game)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Kuro has officially begun his transition to fleshtuber

UberSoldat

LurkerD

Kuro has officially begun his transition to fleshtuber

Does anyone else feel like Kuro and Vshojo won't work out? I don't watch him so all my info is second or third hand, but it just feels like it ain't a blissful 2nd marriage. I expect him to go indie fleshtuber like Vei and Nyanners at some point.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I want to interrupt our seriousposting with something more light hearted;

Idea by @Lazybug Craftsmanship (lol lmao) by me :)

LurkerD

I want to interrupt our seriousposting with something more light hearted;

Idea by @Lazybug Craftsmanship (lol lmao) by me :)

Shouldn't Mococo be the humper, she seems more like a leg humper.

USS IOWA

Shouldn't Mococo be the humper, she seems more like a leg humper.
Nah Fuwawa is the one who is horny for her sister, Allegedly.

Top Bottom