"I feel like back in the day everyone on the Internet named themselves their name plus -chu. Maybe just in my corner of the Internet"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
so you claim to like disabled women, huh? prove it by going to the EVILIST Sawa-sama's Katawa Shoujo playthrough NOW (in about ~6-7 minutes):

DanishCookies

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Only 2d anime girls can get me to first watch cartoon Barbie.. and now the damn Twilight movie. Let's see how long I last, maybe I should instead nap before the TSB stream.

edit: I'm bored already. The Barbie movies were way more fun than this.

Last edited:

Xuhle

Started and now starting with a lumi clip. Along with two more guests one being the 2view cat that ive linked before.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

frz

I find the idea of having a daisenpai for each branch amusing, because that would make the screwy squirrel the daisenpai of ID.
:nuts:
Honestly everyone in EN, JP, ID should learn from the daisenpai nutsu, she' a revolutionary. I'd love to see a marathon NNN where they rotate members everyday now that Risu is no longer doing it.
I was just kind of bored and stirring the pot, and the responses are pretty much as expected.
View attachment 64777
Typical
Nah, I saw the same post earlier on /vt/. Dude came here to post a hivemind opinion, seeking agreements and validation, but instead got a bunch of disagreement and goes "I was only pretending to be retarded". Nothing to do with the stick on bike meme imo.

On other super old news, randomly came across this, Altare randomly commented on this 3k subs 2view react tuber's live chat like a year ago. Dude might really be a groomer.
image.png

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
There's no escaping the kino, Pon wolf.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
There's no escaping the kino, Pon wolf.

she shouldn't have tweeted this, because now Loki will expect her to play the game

she doesn't want to disappoint Loki, now, does she?

niggaphil

Mole:

>Artist
>Likes Made in Abyss
>Likes worldbuilding
>Likes Heavenly Delusion
>Likes food

gentlemen, I am seriously starting to worry this vtuber is a psyop targeting me directly.
Oh no no no no no, A femboi britbong fell for chink pussy now. It could end very well!!

:dokiSmug:

hylic

Trailer:

You should at least watch the trailer for this video because it took me all day to make this part.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kinda late but Botan achieved Diamond rank in Street Fighter. 2nd Holo girl to do it :botanpat:

She also announced a few invited entries for her tournament next month. All friends or people she teamed with in tournaments:

Beginner Bracket: Aki, Towa, Day 1
Advanced Bracket: Shaka, Donpisha, Naraka
3984368436.jpg
94873962.jpg

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Kinda late but Botan achieved Diamond rank in Street Fighter. 2nd Holo girl to do it :botanpat:

She also announced a few invited entries for her tournament next month. All friends or people she teamed with in tournaments:

Beginner Bracket: Aki, Towa, Day 1
Advanced Bracket: Shaka, Donpisha, Naraka
3984368436.jpg
94873962.jpg

And no buffs for Lily in the new patch. Fuck you, Capcom! Why must Botan and I suffer?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I dont know why but this made me laugh way too hard.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Are you telling me an entire country self-reported?
Wouldn't even be the first time for Korea. Remember when Koreans went insane because Kyo mentioned plastic surgery in South Korea? As much as I hate that wigger, he's not wrong. Pointing out that plastic surgery is common in South Korea causes them to freak out because they feel outed for being ugly zipperhead gooks that were so disgusted with their own looks. That isn't to say that all Koreans are ugly as fuck, it's just that usually the ones that are or had plastic surgery to not be ugly feel offended by the mentioning of plastic surgery.
Just like with Ayame when she was disappearing for relatively extensive stretches of time (though not as long as Gura), I will defend her and say that it's nice she doesn't have to work her streaming job to make a living anymore. She also clearly has some issue that she doesn't really want to talk about.
:timelooping:
How many times do we have to repeat this? No one cares that she's not streaming. It's the fact that she just goes on unannounced breaks with no explanation and conveniently returns 1-1.5k weeks before a holiday/event to shill merch or overlap a new gen and then dips less than a week later. When other people disappear for long hiatuses in the company, they mention why they're gone or it's an incredibly rare event for them to not even mention that they're going to be MIA.

It's wild that you interpret it as people seething when it's just a simply routine joke of, "oh, the event has ended, time for someone to joke about noticing Gura disappearing like clockwork". It's more telling that such a simple joke triggers chumpedos to leap to defend her. Saying that she's living in people's mind rent free is hilarious because I feel a lot of people share my sentiment that she's disappeared so often that I forget she exists. Honestly no one fucking cares to hate on Gura at this point because she's largely nonexistent. If you think a mild joke is being MATI, then that makes you sound awfully a lot like the Nijisisters lashing out at people making fun of NijiEN.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Wouldn't even be the first time for Korea. Remember when Koreans went insane because Kyo mentioned plastic surgery in South Korea? As much as I hate that wigger, he's not wrong. Pointing out that plastic surgery is common in South Korea causes them to freak out because they feel outed for being ugly zipperhead gooks that were so disgusted with their own looks.

:timelooping:
How many times do we have to repeat this? No one cares that she's not streaming. It's the fact that she just goes on unannounced breaks with no explanation and conveniently returns 1-1.5k weeks before a holiday/event to shill merch or overlap a new gen and then dips less than a week later. When other people disappear for long hiatuses in the company, they mention why they're gone or it's an incredibly rare event for them to not even mention that they're going to be MIA.

It's wild that you interpret it as people seething when it's just a simply routine joke of, "oh, the event has ended, time for someone to joke about noticing Gura disappearing like clockwork". It's more telling that such a simple joke triggers chumpedos to leap to defend her. Saying that she's living in people's mind rent free is hilarious because I feel a lot of people share my sentiment that she's disappeared so often that I forget she exists. Honestly no one fucking cares to hate on Gura at this point because she's largely nonexistent. If you think a mild joke is being MATI, then that makes you sound awfully a lot like the Nijisisters lashing out at people making fun of NijiEN.
1. She did actually make a member post explaining why she was missing lately, quite sure it was even shared here.
2. She returned 3 weeks before Valentine, a little bit of a stretch to claim that's the reason she came back.
3. If anything, the constant timelooping during her disappearance ensures that she will never be forgotten.

SomeRando

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Orange and Pink woman bad posts? What is this 2022?? Calli puts her foot in her mouth sometimes but this time it seems exceptionally minor and not really worth anything IMO. Kiara is just sad and vague posting on her non kiara account and I really could not care any less. I want Vtubers not fleshtubers, and I only will care if either specifics are mentioned or if it's someone who doesn't regularly post vague stuff. Kiara does this every once in a while and it never amounts to anything which is great. I don't want her sad or leaving the branch. So she'll probably be alright.

Gura, who has not ever hurt anyone or done anything wrong to my knowledge, is somehow living in people's heads rent free over the crime of not streaming or using twitter to talk with her fans on an arbitrary basis. She is just an entertainer and I'm sorry if you're parasocial with her enough to demand she give you whatever you think it is you deserve (which is nothing by the way). Just like with Ayame when she was disappearing for relatively extensive stretches of time (though not as long as Gura), I will defend her and say that it's nice she doesn't have to work her streaming job to make a living anymore. She also clearly has some issue that she doesn't really want to talk about. In one of the Karaoke streams she says she should stop soon, and very vaguely mentioned it was so she could keep streaming. Even if I didn't have that little inkling telling me that something was wrong (along with the other time she mentioned she had a 'medical issue') I still think it's overly presumptuous to think she ought to be behaving a certain way just to satisfy the people. She's not ghosting anyone because there's been no promises made as to what she will or will not be doing. Kiara even mentioned that Gura is the one who suggested trying to get a whole myth collab in palworld, which to me means she had every intention of doing more, but IMO that could very easily not happen due to whatever it is keeping her from streaming.

Essentially a lot of you are MATI because some cute anime girl isn't communicating with you. Just give up on her then. Being this upset makes me think there's something else going on. I just enjoy when she streams. If she doesn't there's plenty of other entertainers in the company to watch. I will pray for her to get better and stream more, but if she doesn't then that's just life.
This post made me think a lot, thanks. I think I have been to harsh here, so I will revise my thoughts. It is pretty long, so I'll spoiler it:
lolno Gura is just lazy.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think it's good that the biggest """GET""" people can conjure up against Holo atm is a literal bait nothingburger/fake outrage straight out of /vt/.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think it's good that the biggest """GET""" people can conjure up against Holo atm is a literal bait nothingburger.
Yeah but Aqua fucked my wife

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think it's good that the biggest """GET""" people can conjure up against Holo atm is a literal bait nothingburger/fake outrage straight out of /vt/.
The biggest Holo has gotten is chicken being menhera, something that happens every day ending in Y

Top Bottom