"Suspensions are meant for reflecting on actions. So I did and came to the conclusion that I was right"Roza Coatl

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

How certain are we that they aren't the same person?
What if Dizzy and Mozu are sisters and they're shit talking each other?
Shit's great. You have a femcel and a gigawhore forced into the same home with some actual sitcom shit is going down in that house.

A personal favorite of mine:
2024-02-12 22:50:38 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: god please dont talk about my sis doing that..
2024-02-12 22:50:50 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: she tries to tell me about it enough :_MozzuDED:
2024-02-12 22:53:29 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: ill go to make food in the kitchen
2024-02-12 22:53:38 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and shell come out to chat
2024-02-12 22:53:55 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and this guy left right as I was making ramen
2024-02-12 22:54:05 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and she came out to talk to me after he left
2024-02-12 22:54:06 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: and told me
2024-02-12 22:54:08 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: she told me'
2024-02-12 22:54:10 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: she
2024-02-12 22:54:15 | (Owner) Mozumi Pichi Ch.【V-Dere】: swallowed his kidney stone
Neither a horrifying or wtf react are capable of displaying my revulsion.
nips have some kind of strange obsession with spain for literally no reason since their culture couldn't be more different
I wonder why
spanishhistory.png

Or it could be that flamenco is literally crack cocaine in audio form.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I don't think there are that many Digimon autists left actually.

The quality of all the Digimon series varies a lot but they all average out to be pretty meh, most of the games I played were not very good, and a decent portion of TCG autists hate the card game.
Oh, and its owned by fucking Bandai who makes retarded decisions all the time.
Cybersleuth is amazing and while Tri used mostly nostalgia bait, it's alright as a concept if you forget about Kizuna. You are right with BAMCO decisions: they tried to milk Adv02 with THEBEGINNING, made people more skeptical, then Survive sucked and Next Order is a downgrade from Cybersleuth, so good faith is mostly gone and they can't get new people into it without a decent anime, my guess is that they'll soft-reboot it in the following years. Still better than Pokemon though, they don't sell you Unity garbage for $60.

My oshi is making it. :nenedance:
Discord-otjf3-A91x-O.png

Discord-ij-ZMb9budo.png

Discord-Nrc6anx-VAR.png

Discord-3-Re-DY3-Ft-Fc.png

Well, that escalated quickly. :whatastory:
Now she can dox herself in real time! Please do not get involved in a sex (trafficking) ring, imagine all the STDs you'll have to deal with, or even worse, the filipinos. :PomuPanic:

Krum is up with some LEGO handcam

Yuno with more SMT2

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Who writes the offkai tweets? Does the person appearing have input or does the social media guy come up with them?

httn

Hag enthusiast
Who writes the offkai tweets? Does the person appearing have input or does the social media guy come up with them?
Ami said she chose her tagline for the offkai annoucement tweet. I reckon Holo's have the same just it also has to get signed off by a manager.

Stunned But Dumb

Negzana

Time to go to California @Negzana

1. Why fucking California, I'm like 2000 miles away
2. Of all the times I actually had some events planned on those days

I miss Ela uuu

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
It's a shame that in any other fanbase WOWOWOW KORONE BOX would be an amazing fangame, but any Hololive fangame that is released has to compete with Holocure.

1713206351951.png

Also, how the fuck do you put 22 hours into it, and give it a thumbs down. Like this isn't Total Warhammer III where you play for 100 hours and still haven't made up your mind whether you like it or not.

Stunned But Dumb

Also, how the fuck do you put 22 hours into it, and give it a thumbs down. Like this isn't Total Warhammer III where you play for 100 hours and still haven't made up your mind whether you like it or not.
People who play a game the most hate it the most.

httn

Hag enthusiast
It is Spider time my dudes.
Ami Live with Kings Field in 10 minutes.

She also made a PC98 themed animation for an upcoming "Radio-Ami" project

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'm playing Fallout now. Except chat gets to 'help' pick what decisions I make in the game and various other things. This will be 100% double-plus good and have no issues whatsoever. Oh, and it's hardcore. So if I die, I have to make a new character. Fun. :)

kingcaid

Khubie is yapping and playing Peglin.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kikkeriki indeed

Kiara is having a panel and meet & greet. Guessing Kaela will, as well. Kiara is going to use her mocap suit and do the event in 3D, as well.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya with more MGS.

And Miel doing an interview with Vee-sensei.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

I guess Twitch staff don't support fat whores, only whores. :dokibirdWhat:
Apparently got shot for flashing panties, couldn't find any clip.

:WHORE!!!:

Kitanya is gonna yap during Minecraft

And for the ones that like brits and clowns (redundancy, I know), Roko is live

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Right now, Dizzy's only demand is for her partner to have Digimon autism on the same level as her. You wouldn't think this would be hard to meet, but maybe Digimon autists don't like red flags.
I have Digimon autism that would be compatible with hers but I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. There's crazy and then there's Dizzy. I'm good.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I guess Twitch staff don't support fat whores, only whores.
Apparently got shot for flashing panties, couldn't find any clip.
Twitch mods discriminate against anime women. Tell us something new.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara demands proof Airi is Korean

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Right now, Dizzy's only demand is for her partner to have Digimon autism on the same level as her. You wouldn't think this would be hard to meet, but maybe Digimon autists don't like red flags.
I have Digimon autism that would be compatible with hers but I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. There's crazy and then there's Dizzy. I'm good.
I'd try.

Top Bottom