"Spread more lies big nosed asshole - You are taking all of this oxygen to yourself - motherfucker"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
you thought this was going to be an elden ring stream? WRONG. witness what horrors Clara will put us through tonight:

the thumbnail change at the literal last minute was a jumpscare in itself

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
its fucking adorable how she says "guess" just like her geoguesser streams when she fucking shoots the dealer

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

That is cute, I didn't knew she flew over HoloEXPO to cheer for her oshi, makes sense she gave her all.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

That is cute, I didn't knew she flew over HoloEXPO to cheer for her oshi, makes sense she gave her all.

If anything waving your penlight so hard your arm gets hurt because you supported your oshi so hard should be a badge of honor

Girl must have wota'd so hard she got hurt and for that she has my respect

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Damn, is no one gonna post Millie's 3D debut at all? I don't even care about Niji but goddamn it should be documented at least..

IMG_4978.jpeg

kanpainiggi

With the kenji shit going on I turned into Char's totally accurate battle simulator stream
charLOVEi.jpg

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Anyone know anything about Jelly Hoshiumi before she was Jelly? I've seen people allude to stuff often and I'd love to check out her previous work
Please go back to /vt/.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I know that there are a few chuubas that stream NES/SNES-era games, but are there any who play games from PSX, PS2, N64, and GameCube?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

This karaoke almost perfectly captured the no fucks given version of Kiara. Not only is she mashing together two stream concepts using that stupendously expensive mocap suit, but the concept just works, she goes from singing and waving her hands in "singing along to the radio" style, to swearing at the road, to ranting in german, back to singing... what an experience.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I've met him. He's a cunt, and one of those "you cant be racist to white people" types. Whole time I spoke with him in a call he kept saying shit like "I bet you cook like a white woman". Which would have been funny if I could have said "I bet you do crime like a black man". Without getting cancelled. Just a grifter fuck.
> racist against white
> use white avatar
> whiny bitch
IT IS FUCKING CLONE OF UKI!
except for Sayu, she did nothing wrong
Guys please remind this lazy bum, was her rape joke abot sepcific person in niji or about something abstract/fictional figure? Becasue if it wasn't targeting specific person - fuck off retard, your bitching is invalid.
Ehhh, Sayu really shouldn't have thrown her 2 cents out there. Understandable why due to what the Yamanba said about her, but it would've still been in her best interest to keep her head down and stream grind.
I agree, doesn't matter if dude is a piece of shit, dunking on him now with woman moment was very ewww.

Stunned But Dumb

Guys please remind this lazy bum, was her rape joke abot sepcific person in niji or about something abstract/fictional figure? Becasue if it wasn't targeting specific person - fuck off retard, your bitching is invalid.
It was a character in a game, specifically a character who can get raped by the antagonist of that game depending on your choices.

Those clips are the totality of the joke

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know that there are a few chuubas that stream NES/SNES-era games, but are there any who play games from PSX, PS2, N64, and GameCube?
I don't know if it's going to be a continuing trend but Clara has played Crash Bandicoot 2 and Tomb Raider 2. Airi is going to be resuming her Majora's Mask playthrough (only 2 streams in so far from back in September) after she finishes Half-Life 1, which is at most 1 stream left.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It was a character in a game, specifically a character who can get raped by the antagonist of that game depending on your choices.

Oh yeah, thank you. I didn't watch the clips back then. I vaguely remembered it was nothingburger, just didn't remember how utterly nihil that nothingburger was.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kenji is the femboy who had a freakout over people calling him a monkey, right?
Yes, He is a monkey boy by lore and he gets pissed when people call him monkey. At this point im 100% sure that he has set all of this shit for dramabaiting.

View attachment 68326
Rosemi its not the worst anymore LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
AND GOOD NIGHT ASYLUM
Its not terrible but its not good. Part of me feels bad at how hard they have fallen off. On the positive side, Rosemi has never had a high view count but her fans are very dedicated so I guess that's worth something. These girls must be feeling like shit.

> racist against white
> use white avatar
> whiny bitch
IT IS FUCKING CLONE OF UKI!
I really love all the black Vtubers that have a white model yet they bitch and moan about lack of "black representation". They have no excuse.

I find it pathetic how so many people make this out to be some sort of offensive joke that is completely out of touch and grossly offensive. This is the most tame shit. I swear zoomers that bitch about this shit are massive faggots.

Oh look its Kenji's face reveal which he himself has on his channel since February 2023. Is this him experiencing PTSD?
1713600365915.png

Clip Tax: Just cut a huge part of Kirsche replying to Ghost Politics. ENded up with a massive 30 minute clip. Had i clipped the whole thing it would have been 50 minutes long (it does have about 6 minute intro).

Sven

Sleepy Project might be worth a shot. Specifically her Youtube (she plays Tarkov and other things on Twitch) but Sleepy's last 9 months of games on Youtube have been

Mystical Ninja 64
Banjo Kazooie & Tooie
Pikmin 2
Wind Waker (unsure if Original or Remake)
Luigi's Mansion
Starfox Adventures
Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask
with only Pikmin 4 & Toad's Treasure Tracker not fitting into the timeframe as well as her just started run of Pikmin 3

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

you thought this was going to be an elden ring stream? WRONG. witness what horrors Clara will put us through tonight:

the thumbnail change at the literal last minute was a jumpscare in itself

Nice, another Pippa The Ripper cover added to my collection.

Also uploaded Panko's cover.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Last edited: