"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Similarly, it's long since been the case that whenever you tune into Lia there's instantly something quotable.

Don't know why, just is. Her brain scares me.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm not sure what Raden's current stream is about, but

Raden dunking on Neal.png

she doesn't like the Youtube app very much.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Limkin

she doesn't like the Youtube app very much.
iirc it costs more money to join if you do it from Apple device, because it will take additional fee. So if you just do it from a browser and put everything manually you cuck Apple out of money they had no business taking from you

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon is mad about Little Caesars prices.

DanishCookies

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Maybe i am biased because it has Ojou in it but this has been the best server VCR so far

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Maybe i am biased because it has Ojou in it but this has been the best server VCR so far

While Bae's group was a more chill vibe, wholesome vibe, I heard Ojou's was absolute chaos. Seems like everyone had a lot of fun with it. They say next time may be RDR2. I could see that being amusing, too.

God's Strongest Dragoon

While Bae's group was a more chill vibe, wholesome vibe, I heard Ojou's was absolute chaos. Seems like everyone had a lot of fun with it. They say next time may be RDR2. I could see that being amusing, too.
RDR Online would be really funny with people lasso'ing each other. A lot of people will try to shoot directly over their horse's head as its galloping, only to put a bullet in the back of its head and send them flying.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon live. He's got a new intro with some familiar sounding music. Magni/Lando's old intro bgm.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Randon live. He's got a new intro with some familiar sounding music. Magni/Lando's old intro bgm.

This man referencing Happy Wheels of all things with his intro
I kneel

Bronze

Brit Pippa and Spectra are doing something Bri'ish

Last edited:

DanishCookies

roktofferson

God's Strongest Dragoon

RoadkillMorning

frz

The austistic retard frz is back with another video, this one took 2 weeks of bruteforcing japanese
Yes this nene 30 second section took me 5 hours to decipher.

Some parts I wanted to bring here:
noel.png

Screenshot-2024-04-21-235717.jpg

Oda Nobuhime debut: April 15, 2018
Haachama debut: June 3, 2018
Get rekt by 49 days you uh... check notes... Gen Z little shit

Wait, you do Japanese clips without knowing Japanese? I apologize. I wasn't aware of your autism game.
View attachment 68437
I did study japanese for like 6 months but got ousted for being too lazy to learn kanji, but I'm fine-ish with sentence structures and grammar. Maybe. Maybe not. Half of it comes from watching anime anyway.
But yes alot of it is google translate, looking for jap subbed videos, google translating chat to figure out what the talent is saying, using google auto caption, listening at 0.25 speed for marine, etc.
I totally did not rewatch the entire jojo episode to find out what one reference in the video was saying.
Watame I don't know if she's alright, she appeared to be reading chat all the time in this clip but half of the shit she said isn't in chat at all. I think she's haluing some of it.
Hinative is a god sent. Most of the shit I searched for is available on there. Basically a website where native japanese answer "what does this mean" and they are far far better than dictionary sites. If hinative didn't exist maybe I wouldn't be able to put out any video at all.
I'm pretty sure I got this video on 99% accuracy though, if it's on like 70% accuracy I just shelve the video, have scrapped 3 clips like that.

Also note that this is someone with heavy case of ESL for the extra autism.

Edit number X: I took it upon myself because all the polka's english clippers killed themselves 2 years ago. If noone going to spoonfeed me, might as well pick up the fork.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
RDR Online would be really funny with people lasso'ing each other. A lot of people will try to shoot directly over their horse's head as its galloping, only to put a bullet in the back of its head and send them flying.
Calli being a real Texan playing cowboy with a bunch of Japanese people will be endlessly amusing to me, too.

The austistic retard frz is back with another video, this one took 2 weeks of bruteforcing japanese
Wait, you do Japanese clips without knowing Japanese? I apologize. I wasn't aware of your autism game.
ezgif-6-faa3e395f7.png

Top Bottom