"Zatch Bell anime was the first time I saw uh, the first time I saw uh... lol male body parts hahahaha!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ballpark_Look

1000005271.jpg
Scrolling through Twitter and that is a bold follow Michi

Last edited by a moderator:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Tldr of Lisa members post from about an hour ago: FUDGE her mother, but the good news is that Lisa is out of the house and staying with a friend.
Update: The mom is holding her cat hostage flat refusing to let her have her cat and I'm MATI about it.

Last edited:

Salado

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 69136
I'm tellin' ya, I only bet on the worst of outcomes and there is a vibe that I get from that whole crew. :botanshrug:

I'm watching Peeba/Doki, but if that's literal fuck her. Pets shouldn't be involved in that shit.
Yeah, she apparently is going to take over the apartment and right now has all of Lisa's stuff as well as her cat

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

VSoyBoy

View attachment 69136
I don't think she gives a fuck, or really even has to give a fuck. The other way round would be the spicy one. I think the little bit of silence they continue to keep is entirely self inflicted VTuber autism.
I also think that, like many of the ex-niji's, Michi is in the position where the public sees: Doki = ex-niji & Michi = ex-niji, which must mean that Doki circumstances = Michi circumstances, when that might not even be the case. So maybe that's a subtle hint at "I don't have any beef with the people, it's the company" since so many people are trying to extract gotchas from her.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
View attachment 69136
OFC i would not jump into "X is friend of X therefore they are part of the clique" discourse but its weird how not a single ex-niji talks about the current livers that are bootlickers of the company

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Wonder what happened lol Naomi backwards is Imoan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fishman: I just want my idol group, and maybe to sell some coffee and play video games.

Shiina, Lia and Uruka:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What did she post? For research purposes.

Archive

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is gonna be the first time I'm gonna lay eyes on this game. The premise sounds like a 360 game I played along time ago. Dream Club I think it was called

Punished Lurker

I know she's speculated to be part of Elira's mean girls clique, but someone will have to spoonfeed me on why we should consider her a bad actor in the company.
Depending on who you ask there might be a different answer, but for me her being a bad actor is a rrat that was born from several circumstances: her personality onstream, the clique speculation, her being one of the most popular female NijiEN livers left and finally antis using her to troll or spread more rrats.

The clique one you probably already know, I don't know how to properly describe the personality one, I'd say hers is more on the cynicial and ironic side, which while it brought a lot of fans it also has it's critics, and finally because of her popularity she is prime target for antis (and one very dedicated schizo)
View attachment 69136
It is but not for the reasons you think, Enna and Michi/Mika were good friends back when they were both in Niji, so much I'm sure Enna managed to sneak a visit to her one time and that she was one of the last collab partners before her graduation. I am more surprised by the fact Michi followed her publicly rather than doing it at all, as I thought ex-niji livers had to avoid all public contact with old coworkers, maybe it's because she's Ex-ID? or maybe she doesn't give a fuck about it?

Xuhle

The monoplay game is certainly going well. As fillian got this tweet and lost her last property.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The monoplay game is certainly going well. As fillian got this tweet and lost her last property.

Filian scramed "i'm deleting the tweets!" so...
1714607627214.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It is but not for the reasons you think, Enna and Michi/Mika were good friends back when they were both in Niji, so much I'm sure Enna managed to sneak a visit to her one time and that she was one of the last collab partners before her graduation. I am more surprised by the fact Michi followed her publicly rather than doing it at all, as I thought ex-niji livers had to avoid all public contact with old coworkers, maybe it's because she's Ex-ID? or maybe she doesn't give a fuck about it?
I'm thinking a follow doesn't matter but I doubt we'll ever see them tweet at eachother because of the silencing contract

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Muyu playing Stalker

Rosemi playing GeoGuessr

Ballpark_Look

Taking a look at who she is following from Niji: Alban, Hex, and as before Enna. Also Alban and Victoria follow her so I think the can't contact former co workers is bs

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Taking a look at who she is following from Niji: Alban, Hex, and as before Enna. Also Alban and Victoria follow her so I think the can't contact former co workers is bs
Does Doki follow any Niji?

Bronze

V&U's doing a staff vs talent Overwatch 2 collab

Top Bottom