"I LOVE FUGMA😊"Meloco Kyoran

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Xuhle

I'm not going to sugar coat it bros...

:holohag:
:hololove:

Seems Sakana fucked Airi in this though as she wasnt able to confirm if she could do the time slot.

E-

brave_ciJ2D1e1H4.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

niggaphil

I'm not going to sugar coat it bros...

Wait, where is my Romanian wife? Isnt she a hag as well? Her taste of gaming and stuff is more hagger than the rest :dokiSmug:

Also, where is Jelly?

Ensok

Early Adopter

Bronze

I think this isn't posted. Wonder if any Prism staff will end up at Phase?

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Sakana's really pushing for
:holohag:CONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!
Edit:

My time has come...

Xuhle

Why just Prism staff. i hope some of the Prism girls make into Phase as well. :pippaworship::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Assuming this isn't a bit, I wonder what he's referring to when he says corpos will "throw an entire generation under the bus" to hurt a competitor.
Maybe implying Holo only created HomoEN to compete with Niji? Idk what else he could be trying to say, but that doesn't really sound like "throwing under the bus" to me, that's just normal competition.
I don't know what he is implying, but maybe they pushed the girls that collabed with them to do so? that's the only thing that I think can be related to throwing someone under the bus. :ameliaThink:

Possibly he's referring to the iLuna counterprogramming to Tempus. It was a real surprise that Niji chose to bring them out the same weekend. Tempus was teased July 14 and announced July 17, iLuna was announced July 20. So it would have been something he'd experienced himself. That said they did have the iLuna song ready to go and such so it could have been coincidence.

Might also be referring to other cases of counterprogramming, for example the Ranuculus debuts during the Link Your Wish concert of Holofes 2022. That was very much throwing away an entire wave to try to scratch a competitor.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Possibly he's referring to the iLuna counterprogramming to Tempus. It was a real surprise that Niji chose to bring them out the same weekend. Tempus was teased July 14 and announced July 17, iLuna was announced July 20. So it would have been something he'd experienced himself. That said they did have the iLuna song ready to go and such so it could have been coincidence.

Might also be referring to other cases of counterprogramming, for example the Ranuculus debuts during the Link Your Wish concert of Holofes 2022. That was very much throwing away an entire wave to try to scratch a competitor.
Honestly if randon isn't complaining about Holo he should probably stop with these kinds of videos, if he really is throwing shade at Niji then he should know better and understand that everyone and their mother is gonna take it as complaining about Holo.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Late and gay and yet posting something really straight:

This confuses me. I coulda swore that Lia's father left like a year ago. Was it a separation and he's back together with Rinmama? Am I misremembering?

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Honestly if randon isn't complaining about Holo he should probably stop with these kinds of videos, if he really is throwing shade at Niji then he should know better and understand that everyone and their mother is gonna take it as complaining about Holo.
Well he took a direct indirect shot at Niji in his other short (the 100s of thousands of subscribers comment)

VTuberThrow

Sometimes I wonder how the girls feel about the whole "hag" thing. I know it's a positive thing and I do prefer the older vtubers myself, but still I don't know many girls who like being called old or aging. Hope it doesn't get them down to be called hags even affectionately.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I mean Niji did have some 3d debuts during this year's Holofes didnt they? and like you said, they also debuted ILUNA right after Tempus
Him talking about Holostars being the scapegoat has some legs since they opened auditions right after Noctyx debuted https://holostars.hololivepro.com/en/news/20220304-01/

so he could be talking about StarsEN Gen 1, ILUNA, or the recent Niji3Ds

niggaphil

I am sure this is Proctor asking this question to Twitter Grok :dokiSmug:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Sometimes I wonder how the girls feel about the whole "hag" thing. I know it's a positive thing and I do prefer the older vtubers myself, but still I don't know many girls who like being called old or aging. Hope it doesn't get them down to be called hags even affectionately.
WTF DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY GIRL BORN IN 1989 ? SHE IS CLEARLY A ETERNAL 18 YEARS OLD

Bronze

I mean Niji did have some 3d debuts during this year's Holofes didnt they? and like you said, they also debuted ILUNA right after Tempus
Him talking about Holostars being the scapegoat has some legs since they opened auditions right after Noctyx debuted https://holostars.hololivepro.com/en/news/20220304-01/

so he could be talking about StarsEN Gen 1, ILUNA, or the recent Niji3Ds
They've also announced and debuted a JP wave around Holofes.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:
Top Bottom