"Mental illness, excuse me? We're not part of Phase Connect"Sawa Sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Koronesuki

X-Potato

I'm not going to sugar coat it bros...

:holohag:
:hololove:

This honestly feels like stolen valor. Half of those girls aren't even hags.
Honestly if randon isn't complaining about Holo he should probably stop with these kinds of videos, if he really is throwing shade at Niji then he should know better and understand that everyone and their mother is gonna take it as complaining about Holo.
He should probably stop either way. He was a corpo vtuber for all of five minutes and he was off his meds half of the time. He's not exactly a reliable authority on the subject.
Sometimes I wonder how the girls feel about the whole "hag" thing. I know it's a positive thing and I do prefer the older vtubers myself, but still I don't know many girls who like being called old or aging. Hope it doesn't get them down to be called hags even affectionately.
Yeah, I didn't like the term when I first encountered it. I hope they understand it's not meant as an insult and take it in the spirit it's intended.
:holohag::hololove:

Negzana

she beat the Ender Dragon, thought she would stream it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah, I didn't like the term when I first encountered it. I hope they understand it's not meant as an insult and take it in the spirit it's intended.
:holohag::hololove:
If I remember correctly, Airi (I think) mentioned in the past that she was genuinely sad when people called her a hag at first. She has since learned how it is meant and appreciates it, however.

I reckon that by now the term has been used enough that everyone tangentially involved with the subculture will get it. Clio certainly owns it.

It wasn't always like that, however. For that matter, I'm pretty sure it's mostly an EN thing.

Negzana

If I remember correctly, Airi (I think) mentioned in the past that she was genuinely sad when people called her a hag at first. She has since learned how it is meant and appreciates it, however.

I reckon that by now the term has been used enough that everyone tangentially involved with the subculture will get it. Clio certainly owns it.

It wasn't always like that, however. For that matter, I'm pretty sure it's mostly an EN thing.
A lot of vtuber fans are in their 20s. Women in their 20s are horrible and the Japanese stigma of being above 30 being undesirable isn't as present.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Sometimes I wonder how the girls feel about the whole "hag" thing. I know it's a positive thing and I do prefer the older vtubers myself, but still I don't know many girls who like being called old or aging. Hope it doesn't get them down to be called hags even affectionately.

As a, ahem, super-duper advanced Christmas cake I think it's cool that older women are in demand in vtubing. There are a lot of entertainment careers where youth is definitely more valued so it's nice to see it flipped here.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Aqua and Pekora's Sisyphus match is actually pretty close.

Bronze

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine unintentionally fixing the indonesian language this Saturday by bringing Miko and her elite skills for a collab

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I changed the caption, but I think it fits.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

A fair half of the 30+ women I know that are routinely online call themselves hags, the majority of the other half don't really care, only one I've ever seen take issue with it is over 35 but acts and tries to live like she's 21. Most vtubers are mentally ill and terminally online, so they're definitely more inclined towards it. If they're not, they're lying.

As a, ahem, super-duper advanced Christmas cake I think it's cool that older women are in demand in vtubing. There are a lot of entertainment careers where youth is definitely more valued so it's nice to see it flipped here.

:MozumiPichi:You're walkin' a dangerous line here, lady. You have any idea what the menfolk around these parts is like?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
It's TVA's definitely unaffiliated and mysteriously shilled weird Canadian-Indonesian goat fujoshi. I'm sure this will be a normal stream and not involve embarrassment, self-incrimination and terminal boylessness in any way.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

marine talking about the pros and cons of restrictions

Clipper is gay with that clickbait thumbnail.
He should probably stop either way. He was a corpo vtuber for all of five minutes and he was off his meds half of the time. He's not exactly a reliable authority on the subject.
Meh, if he wants to complain then let him, if his complaints are valid then I don't have an issue, if they're bullshit then it discredits him.
Aqua and Pekora's Sisyphus match is actually pretty close.
They are equally autistic gamer women.

DanishCookies

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing FFVIII

Mashiro Yuki singing

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
:MozumiPichi:You're walkin' a dangerous line here, lady. You have any idea what the menfolk around these parts is like?
Yeah I do actually. I think some of these fags like troons. Speaking from personal expierence. :depressedtako:

UberSoldat

It's TVA's definitely unaffiliated and mysteriously shilled weird Canadian-Indonesian goat fujoshi. I'm sure this will be a normal stream and not involve embarrassment, self-incrimination and terminal boylessness in any way.

Filipino, get it right Boss

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Bronze

This new agency's sponsoring Offkai and will show something there. Megu took a hiatus at the start of April right? Wonder if this is it

They have closed auditions on march but this is what they offered

Last edited:
Top Bottom