"Yeah, let's keep the racism to the stream's chat. That's a joke. No racism on stream either... unless it's against Italians"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This honestly feels like stolen valor. Half of those girls aren't even hags.

He should probably stop either way. He was a corpo vtuber for all of five minutes and he was off his meds half of the time. He's not exactly a reliable authority on the subject.

Yeah, I didn't like the term when I first encountered it. I hope they understand it's not meant as an insult and take it in the spirit it's intended.
:holohag::hololove:
According to Ember, she's older than some of the "hags" at Phase.

The main take-away from this is that Ember qualifies for
:holohag::hololove:
I think she's in bros.

:selenpointandlaugh:

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
According to Ember, she's older than some of the "hags" at Phase.
As far as I know, the only hags at Phase Connect are Airi, Runie, Clara, and whoever the secret hag that's older than Airi is (probably one of the JP members from gen 1).

Anime Fan

Shiina's live, playing some more Elden Ring.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Worst part about IdolES is that as a real American Man I'm going to be seeing a whole lot more spanish being used/posted on this forum and barely know what the fuck is being said outside of the usage of profanities and slurs.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ares is debuting

Currently doing a dark souls speed run aiming for under an hour and a half

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Worst part about IdolES is that as a real American Man I'm going to be seeing a whole lot more spanish being used/posted on this forum and barely know what the fuck is being said outside of the usage of profanities and slurs.
As god intended.
Ares is debuting

Lol I didn't even know this bitch existed, did they promote her at all? I wonder when they will debut Aphrodite, and how much of a whore she's going to be.

Stunned But Dumb

Lol I didn't even know this bitch existed, did they promote her at all? I wonder when they will debut Aphrodite, and how much of a whore she's going to be.
She got a couple trailers... last week I wanna say? Aphrodite will be the most seiso vtuber of all time, just you wait

Xuhle

Ares is debuting

She sounds familiar but i cant place as to where now. Wait...Is that Sayu Manager?
As god intended.

They have been but its mostly been through twitter.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Xuhle

Big titties and seiso?
:airidepressed:
Perfect
Assuming that Aphrodite is going to be female as they have been gender bending all the gods so far.

Also this is Sayu manager Raechit

Rusty Shackleford

Big titties and seiso?
:airidepressed:
Perfect
Airi may be naive but she is not seiso

Edit: Replaced link with Timestamp cause youtube clips suck

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter

I would translate it, but that post is straight up poetry, and using English would be an insult to the content. But the cliff notes is: the hate of Spaniards and Spanish people towards the Brits transcends time itself.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The fox who cried racism

image.png
Screenshot_20240507_185900_Brave.jpg

> our community

Get the fuck out.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

If you've ever wanted to beat up a carmel woman, now if you chance. She is playing against chat.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Fun collection of translated clips from Pico and Yuu's collab from a few days ago.

Definitely grateful to those clipping and translating the PhaseJP girls because this video had some real fun moments.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ares is debuting

Currently doing a dark souls speed run aiming for under an hour and a half

So Ares is an actual gamer and is just casually destroying Dark Souls 3 to the amazement of Apollo and Hades

Top Bottom