"We can't win, we're losers! Losers!"Inugami Korone & IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Void Scribas

Honesty, how black representation even works as a vtuber? Does the person controlling the avatar have to be black? The vtuber model has to be black? If the model is black, but the person, does it count as black representation? Is Shiranui Flare brown representation in that case? If the person is black, but the model is white or any other color, does it count as representation? Besides, how do you even make sure the girl controlling the model is black, do you want a self dox?

Trying to put racial politics, a thing depending on a biological element you have been born with, into a field where people use a virtual avatar with multiple impossible characteristics is dumb.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Enya's debuting. I hope someone post who she is here because I can't watch this

Wait, she's a singer? I never paid attention to her so didn't know. Also then what's this, Is she reacting to herself? Or reacting to her genmates I guess

She did her normal watch along intro and then faked internet issues and redirected we finally found out what she has been cooking behind the scenes

Void Scribas

She did her normal watch along intro and then faked internet issues and redirected we finally found out what she has been cooking behind the scenes

That's a smart way to make fans not suspect a thing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Lets go back to being a Vtuber forum

One guy tries to anti Mike with a 4chan thread

TL: "And! That's what I'm saying!
Male streamers, let's collaborate a lot: !!!!!
Also she finally decided to declare Total Unicorn Death (Late but eh)

TL :"I'm tired of your selfishness 🥹You don't do anything, you tell me to put up with it, you tell me to put up with it, you even make me sick, you close me down, I'm so bored I can't even live!"

Stupid Yamanba archive or at least screenshot that so that she does not go
"Felling Menhera,❤️ might delete later"

That tiny neck, those enormous horns...? Conclusion: either the horns are completely hollow, or her entire head is a clip-on

Simple Head empty

Saturnus

haha it's unou
To me it seems like she's jealous of all of the support Doki got and is growing more bitter and resentful by the day. She needs to move on or else she's going to end up as a dried up, miserable hag (not the good kind) who continues to shriek about how she was done wrong by her previous employer to an audience of no one just like Lupa.
The main thing here is that Doki got her support by being a 2nd gen, (technically founding member IMO considering Obysida debuted a few months after Lazulight and were hinted at in their original promo art) who is respected and beloved by many people who were not even entirely within the vtuber fandom. So when the announcement hit it was seen as a catastrophic loss/betrayal that Nijisanji would do such a thing to someone like Selen. In contrast, Zaion was there for like 5 months at most? 3 months publicly as Zaion and maybe a month or two behind the scenes with her coworkers. Her termination, while awful, wasn't going to hit nearly as hard as Selen's, nor was it going to garner as big of an outrage/support. She was a new debutant and most people are apprehensive to trust a newbie saying that things are shit behind the scenes vs someone who has been there since the start saying shit was bad.
Sayu's best option is to accept that latter part and the fact that she helped add the first bit of fuel towards the yacht fire and just move on. I'd argue that Doki has way more of a reason than Sayu does to be resentful at Niji for all of the work she has put into that branch and lost. But she hasn't been, Doki MOVED ON She took what she could (Oshi mark, fanname, technically calling her dog Amber which is phonetically similar to Ember) and has been rebuilding and networking.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Edit: Lol. For some reason I thought that he only posted this an hour ago, so I didn't look far enough back to see if someone beat me to it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Wait, she's a singer? I never paid attention to her so didn't know. Also then what's this, Is she reacting to herself? Or reacting to her genmates I guess

E: Ok she did a short stream and redirected it to Enya that makes sense

I have to admit it she got us there, because the main rrat is that she was a HE that was rebranding never imagined it was going to be her

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The main thing here is that Doki got her support by being a 2nd gen, (technically founding member IMO considering Obysida debuted a few months after Lazulight and were hinted at in their original promo art) who is respected and beloved by many people who were not even entirely within the vtuber fandom. So when the announcement hit it was seen as a catastrophic loss/betrayal that Nijisanji would do such a thing to someone like Selen. In contrast, Zaion was there for like 5 months at most? 3 months publicly as Zaion and maybe a month or two behind the scenes with her coworkers. Her termination, while awful, wasn't going to hit nearly as hard as Selen's, nor was it going to garner as big of an outrage/support. She was a new debutant and most people are apprehensive to trust a newbie saying that things are shit behind the scenes vs someone who has been there since the start saying shit was bad.
Sayu's best option is to accept that latter part
Sayu basically said exactly this yesterday but it still sucks and she's perfectly fair in feeling envious of it all despite holding no ill will towards Doki
she tries to move on but this shit has made people avoid her she wants to be able to make friends but so many have decided beforehand that she's too much of a risk to associate with and she's tired of being isolated beyond her few remaining and newly acquired friends (in phase) she just wants the chance to vibe check with new people and not be avoided

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If Shiina isn't actually getting drunk on stream right now during Hag Garden, she's doing an awfully good impression of it.

Upstairs Grave

Just realized the Nazuna nendo released this week.. the same week she is debuting as yet another character. This is her second nendo for a (for the most part) dead character, continuing the cycle. Wonder when we'll get the Michael Cat nendo announcement.

For the record, her nendo has stock available 4 days after release, which usually (but not always) means there were more preorder cancellations than anticipated; excess stock for as-predicted nendo release quantities don't usually last more than a day or two.

Nostradamus points to Cubanodun for this gem.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Sayu basically said exactly this yesterday but it still sucks and she's perfectly fair in feeling envious of it all despite holding no ill will towards Doki
she tries to move on but this shit has made people avoid her she wants to be able to make friends but so many have decided beforehand that she's too much of a risk to associate with and she's tired of being isolated beyond her few remaining and newly acquired friends (in phase) she just wants the chance to vibe check with new people and not be avoided
TL;DR she's retarded and wants attention.
here watch fauna instead of an attentionwhore hag (ultra derogatory)

God's Strongest Dragoon

TL;DR she's retarded and wants attention.
here watch fauna instead of an attentionwhore hag (ultra derogatory)

>implying Fauna isn't an attentionwhore

Void Scribas

she's tired of being isolated beyond her few remaining and newly acquired friends (in phase)
Sounds like Sakana could do the funnies' thing ever for the next wave of Phase Invaders

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya's Half-Anniversary Karaoke has been going for some time.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Summary I've found for the Aqua and Korone stream.
EDIT: Fixed missing formatting.
--------------
We're starting with Aqua asking about Korone's loading screen haha, the caterpillar is her viewer.

Ah, it seems it was Korone who brought up this collab since it's already been so long since the swing collab promise. LMAO Aqua is reading a script, it's not even been 5 minutes and I'm laughing so much lmao.

1st marshmallow is already thanking them for the best collab ever. Aqua asks if the collab is already over, while Korone says it's pressure to be the best collab, the pressure is on lmao

2nd marshmallow asking what's they like about each other. Korone says Aqua's face LMAO. Korone's reason since they don't know each other well, they only know about their face, Aqua's face is cute, so she said that.

Aqua says Korone tries her best in games (endurance). She brought up Sisyphus (talk deck!), Korone mentioned passing the baton to them since she thought they could win (Pekora and Aqua), now Aqua wants to pass it back to Korone (so she can beat the game), Korone says it's too early (to get back the baton) why not someone else, like Shion LMAO. They both have seen Miko's RTA, Aqua suggested a coach for Korone, Korone asks if it's her, Aqua then says Miko lmao.

The topic goes to Pekora and Aqua's Mt Takao trip, they'll be going somewhere else instead. Koro-san is saying their conversation won't go anywhere since it's the two of them lmao. In Aqua and Pekora's collab, usually hololive members would talk about stuff before the collab, but because it was so awkward, Pekora did her absolute best to talk. And after the stream, they kept talking and thanking each other (for the collab), the sheer awkwardness made Aqua feel sick that day. She slept thinking Pekora was amazing to notice and if it was a lot of trouble talking to her.

Korone commented that before the stream, they were nervous and if they talked it felt like it would end, but now that it's started...Korone then cut her words short, saying Aqua's 'Yes, yes' response is making this look like an interview lmao

3rd marshmallow, tell 10 things you like about each other LMAO. Korone mentioning another thing about Aqua, just before the stream, Aqua actually asked if the rock topic (Sisyphus) was NG. Korone says Aqua is a good girl, Aqua said she was concerned if the game gave Korone trauma.

Oh, Aqua talking about Korone's image (playing a lot of retro games), Korone immediatelu inviting Aqua to her house to play with her haha. Aqua has never touched a Famicom or N64 before. Aqua is hesitating, Korone says she'll bring Okayu, Aqua still hesitating, asks for 1 more and says Shion lmao.

4th marshmallow: Even if it's Aqutan, I've never seen her so awkward with someone else, it'll be interesting to watch

Awkwardness level: 7 out of 10 (according to Aqua)

5th marshmallow: What do you want to do after becoming a Yokya?

Aqua remembers when she, Korone first collabed (with others) in Splatoon, Korone called everyone else with honorifics except Aqua, Aqua was shocked haha, in her head she was like "Yabai!". She wanted to get that off her chest. Korone says Aqua is cute when teased, Aqua responds with "you don't remember, do you?". Korone says Aqua doesn't really feel like a senpai (in a good way), she's also cute *slurping noises*. No senpai uh...pressure radiating from her according to Korone.

6th marshmallow: Korone-chan ateshi no koto suki sugi?

8th marshmallow: As 2 ppl who loves games, are there games would you recommended the other to try?

Korone is recommending a game on Famicom that even she finds it hard and has yet to clear. I think I heard battle game? Yeah, it's Battletoads. Korone is praising Aqua's character control and wants her to try the game. Aqua responds with talking about how amazing Korone is for playing so many retro games, and says retro games are difficult, like in terms of the operability (I'm guessing how it functions, mechanics and controls with maybe the jank?). Korone in turn, says how amazing Aqua's character control is in Apex.

LMAO Korone blowing her nose, leaving Aqua with chat. A comment asks how Aqua is doing lmao.

Aqua mentioning FromSoft games, starting with Sekiro. Ah, Korone says she's not good with games where there's a lot of information to take in on the screen. She isn't that good with 3D games, hence why she prefers retro games. Now talking about 3D games like Super Mario 64 and Zelda OoT, they found a common topic! Oh, Aqua asks about playing Mario and Korone said she'd like to.

Aqua becoming a tsukkomi to Korone's boke is funny to watch haha.

9th marshmallow, asking Aqua to tell a pun to Korone LMAO

Aqua asks to not cut the BGM, and then here's the pun...*silence* and emotional damage achieved.

10th marshmallow, talking to each other about what they like about Okayu. For Aqua, Okayu offered a lot of support, listening to her when Aqua was concerned about her human relationships. They're talking a lot about Okayu here haha, and I think they're bonding over how much she's helped them.

11th marshmallow Korone couldn't read a kanji, Aqua and her started a tsukkomi and boke act

12th marshmallow, mentioning that instead of a swing (collab) that many has been asking for, is there any other playground equipment they'd like to play on. Aqua asking how would a swing collab work since it's solo, Korone saying you can sit side by side with a friend, talking and swinging, there's not just one swing. Korone says it's perfectly fine to solo, then asks who pushes Aqua on the back when she's on the swing, Aqua responds with her family...I can feel that she's taking damage.

Oh, a sand box idea, making a tunnel, etc.

50 mins has passed! Aqua calling Korone who dug to Brazil joke here

13th marshmallow: If you've become good friends after today, what kind of collab would you two do next?

SF6?!?!?! Aqua is interested after seeing Korone play?! Maybe coached by Korone?! We have a possibility!!!!!!

Oh? They've given it some thought about the swing collab, Aqua's ideal swing collab was have it in 3D, both on a swing doing a free talk. But just that wouldn't be good (cause it'd be awkward), so she wanted Okayu, Mio and Subaru in another room observing and giving live commentary. Well, in the end, the studio was really booked so that plan didn't go anywhere. They talked about it 1-2 years ago.

Aqua is asking where are they (the background), Korone says it's a fashionable house, but says she can turn it into a jail.

JAIL BARS LMAO

14th marshmallow: As a Koronesuki, I'd like to learn about Aqua's favourite food, game and what you do on your day off?

Favourite food: Omurice (Aqua), Banana (Korone)

Game: Anything (Aqua), Mother 2 (Korone)

Day off: Sleep (Aqua), Watch movies (Korone)

Oh, Aqua likes and follows Korone's sub account where she tweets her thoughts about movies. Ah, Korone and Aqua's preferences in movies are very different, western movies and anime movies.

Aqua says the awkwardness level went from 70% to 50%, nice!

Oh, a message from Okayu. She loves them both, and hopes they can get along. LMAO I knew there would be a twist with that second message from Okayu. And thus...explosion!

Note: This is my rough translation and more of a summary, there's more like Okayu being more feminine and Aqua not knowing what to do, Korone's response to that, Momotetsu story from AquaMarine Vs OkaKoro, Aqua's pun, etc. And apologies for any mistakes, do correct me.

Watame does the Speed Round on HoloTalk.

Aqua gets bullied in Lethal Company.

Longer clip of the Ange and Marine collaboration.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Stupid Yamanba archive or at least screenshot that so that she does not go
"Felling Menhera,❤️ might delete later"

Simple Head empty
Didnt think it was worth it because it was just a slapfight with this guy:

Tarpan:"If you love her with all your heart, why not give her at least a year's worth of activities for starters?
No quid pro quo, no demands.
I think it's stressful when everyone uses the cheesy [I love you with all my heart] words to bind you to a course of action.
It's like people who think that if you apologise, you can do whatever you want.
Saying I love you doesn't justify the demands you want me to make."
RedBaron:"I have not made any offers. I am not concerned about performing with men. It makes me uncomfortable, but I never attack her. What saddens me is that she constantly attacks her fans - did you listen to the Twitcast? She said she blamed everything on her fans. Hatred rules her heart and it saddens me to see it."
RedBaron is a poorfag that isnt a Unicorn but just doesnt like Mike collabing with anyone because "it feels weird"
So in her last twitcast she called these types of fans out because they are annoying so this bitch started crying "Mike is attacking ALL of her fans waaah"

Kalion

:)
Tonya's Idol debut is starting.

(Who the fuck decided on 30 minute debuts spaced out an hour between each other?)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I want to feel bad about Sayu because Nijisanji is truly awful but she has spent more time complaining about it than the time that Zaion existed :zaionwhatsgoingon:
Just realized the Nazuna nendo released this week.. the same week she is debuting as yet another character. This is her second nendo for a (for the most part) dead character, continuing the cycle. Wonder when we'll get the Michael Cat nendo announcement.

For the record, her nendo has stock available 4 days after release, which usually (but not always) means there were more preorder cancellations than anticipated; excess stock for as-predicted nendo release quantities don't usually last more than a day or two.

Nostradamus points to Cubanodun for this gem.
Miguel has 2 FUCKING NENDOS and Henya has to share a weird lane of plushies?
VTUBING ISNT FAIR

Top Bottom