"I knew Bae was the right teammate for me. I knew it the moment she jumped into the water"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
That would be funny, but at most Cover is just gonna strike his video.

Graduation imminent. Some people are suggesting this is because the EN twitter account didn't tweet out the reveal? I'd like to think kronii wouldn't vaguepost for something so dumb.

HOLY FUCK I TOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE
At least the fanbase of the homos has some competition now

USS IOWA

ir could be considering she thanked the HoloJP account for tweeting the reveal. archive

the only other thing I could think of is the person making the MV for her 2nd original song taking too long to be done.
but well :polkawomanmoment: either way.

So is either Cover is having staff problems again or miscommunication problems again, Nice to see some9ne has gone Kiara to staff members they need someone who is more assertive in the Promise gen.
Edit: Alteast Mumei helping her announcement gain traction. Bless her soul, And also Nerissa and Kiara retweeted it.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Not-Username

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The CouncilPromise Sisters strike back after months of Nijisisters taking their crown
Honestly, I am happy that the biggest issue HoloEN has is bad social media interns.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
I wonder if this will ever get refuted...

1715551555036286.png

Last edited by a moderator:

USS IOWA

Honestly, I am happy that the biggest issue HoloEN has is bad social media interns.
I'm more happy that the talents are helping Kronii to get to spread her announcement, Usually I don't like the talents picking up management's slack but atleast it's confirmation that they're close without resorting to ''I love my family" posts.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective

Attachments

• 1701712146005592.jpg
    1701712146005592.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
View attachment 69832
Hey new guy, you should probably stop reposting stupid catalog bait from /vt/ before you get migo'd into oblivion.
Well black vtubers just need to get good if they want Cover to hire them. Vtubing isn't the 100 meter dash.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Ole Murray noticed that our friend Evanito shared a teaser that has a segment that shows Sachiowo's face then splashes Amelia Watsons model with a circle and arrow pointing to it. Like sure yes "everyone" "knows" but this dude must be the biggest fuck up in the whole sphere

AAA

He's now deleted it and apologized claiming he didn't know, so he was either too lazy to watch a 60 second clip or he's lying.

A

Meanwhile the retard behind the original video is doubling down while showing off his "unique" model he's so proud of. There's like 4,000 different things going on here and it looks like shit. The other vtubers are all "samey" because people like to actually be able to tell what they're looking at.

A
Screenshot 2024-05-12 190040.png

Edit: Now he's going hard after Mori and linking out of context clips of Lumi and Fauna. I still can't get over how terrible his model is. Dude thinks he's Kendrick when he's some shitty Pokemon rapper. "They not like us" he's who this song's talking about.

No I'm genuinely curious when this chain will be broken.

View attachment 69833
Either learn how to use thumbnails or lurk moar :kotokayouretard:

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
You see @Nenélove this is why you welcome newfags with punches and kicks. You're getting soft.

Alice is soon starting her Monster Manual Smash or Pass like a proper degenerate would in this holy day

Miia is up with more RimWorld

And Roach hag with her RP antics on turbo

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh, I'm sorry I don't suffer from schizophrenia or any other mental disorder, so that I can go on a 2 hour rant about how the government wants to take my oshi's virginities away from me.
View attachment 69835
You should stream your suicide so we can laugh at it.

He's now deleted it and apologized claiming he didn't know, so he was either too lazy to watch a 60 second clip or he's lying.

A

His whole schtick is clout-chasing, someone probably told him the race card wouldn't work for this one so he's walking it back. I don't trust this attention whore at all.

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective

A

Meanwhile the retard behind the original video is doubling down while showing off his "unique" model he's so proud of. There's like 4,000 different things going on here and it looks like shit. The other vtubers are all "samey" because people like to actually be able to tell what they're looking at.

A

Either learn how to use thumbnails or lurk moar :kotokayouretard:

I suppose bad publicity is still publicity after all

Top Bottom