"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Don't worry I've got plenty of experience

Menheras, the vtubers I relate to the best
Yoooo thats amazing
Do you a list of your favorite menhera vtubers?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

But who's going to take the hate for Froot? Poor woman is defenseless now.
:PomuPanic:

Posting the laughing Flare clip reminded me that I threw this Polka one together quickly for use because it's another amazing laugh:

Also stole this one from someone on Twitter who posted it in response to the Froot simp sulking that Froot will never love him:

The Flare one is probably still my favorite, but I like having variety in my responses to retards saying dumb shit to laugh at.
:smugina:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Chyat, is this real?
If it is, I genuinely hope that Elira is actually a massive bitch, because it'd suck if she got this fucked over nothing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I genuinely hope that Elira is actually a massive bitch, because it'd suck if she got this fucked over nothing.
No one made her make that black screen video and release it on her channel. Graduation is always an option.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

This drama just keeps getting even more hilarious

niggaphil

Looks like there will be collaboration between my Romanian Wife and Fishman next week:

archive

:dokiSmug:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Archive

We were KINDA expecting a google doc of him because of course and come this girl and drop the nukes on his ass

Also, for your info, most of the Vtubers who associate with VTA stick to the discord if you're here for networking.
YES BRING THE FRESH MEAT TO THE GROOMCORD :gloomiLaugh:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shocking no one, Advent is in Japan off collabing. Just joined so I'm not sure why yet. :mikothumbsl:

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina playing Katamari Damacy: ReRoll. Please watch this cute penguin. :shubaIapprob:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Shocking no one, Advent is in Japan off collabing. Just joined so I'm not sure why yet. :mikothumbsl:

Two whores :mikok: :botanheadshake:. I will take the gamer-rock, though:BijouBijou:.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not there, so I don't even know what you guys post about there. I hadn't even decided if I wanted to join there, given my misgivings about discord. Also, clarifying the consequences of opening and associating an identity here is important. I would rather "she" knows what she is getting into immediately than have it possibly blow up in "her" face later, even if it's clearly stated in the Rules when entering. Call it mercy or autism, but im not one for ambiguity when it comes to the possible consequences of having a presence here as an active content creator.

I get that, but from this point forward, the possible consequences have been personally made clear to you, so don't expect sympathy if you have buyer's remorse later. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Meh I don't feel the need to baby newfriends (I know all of you negroids are being nice because this person claims to be female) if they joined and HAD to read the rules then they should know wtf they're getting into. Adults are responsible for their own actions, if they're not an adult then they shouldn't be here in the first place.

#Justniggathings
Two whores :mikok: :botanheadshake:. I will take the gamer-rock, though:BijouBijou:.
Your oshi has collabed with males and they haven't, I don't think they are the whores here...

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Shiori isn't a whore. She just knows a lot of them.

USS IOWA

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Screenshot-2024-05-14-172551.png

Bruhs, the nigga had a Spyro toy and a Spyro onsie? These ho's ain't loyal!
:urtearingmeapart:

Also:

Glad I get to use this as a reaction already.
:BibooPopcorn:

Negzana

I take it Advent 3D is around the corner?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So she's the Pippa of Hololive :BijouBijou:

PHAASESTRIKE MEGA, PHASE MENTION OUT OF NOWHERE WOOOO

PIPPA ON SOON!

braindoko

Warhammer mini painter vtuber playing Warhammer game on a goatse console/phone

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Your oshi has collabed with males and they haven't, I don't think they are the whores here...
And yet Nerissa somehow acts like the biggest whore in EN, despite never interacting with a male. Crazy. :BijouBijou:

Takes one to know one. :BijouBijou:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Top Bottom