"One of these days when I'm really scared, I'm going to say a fat gamer word and my career will be over"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Kaela's been steaming for over 11 hours now I love her so much. Don't understand why other hologirls can't do the same
If she collabed with Michi they will stream 121h a day

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Kaela's been steaming for over 11 hours now I love her so much. Don't understand why other hologirls can't do the same
Wait until is weekend and my oshi get another game to get autistic about

USS IOWA

I know Kiara has the reputation for being the most Menhera of HoloEN Gen 1, hell even HoloEN in general, but did she ever go on a stream dedicated to reading messages from donators just to bitch about jokes she finds annoying and draw a line between "Good Fans" and "Bad Fans"?

This is a genuine question and not a "Kronii is worse than Kiara" post, I honestly don't know all the Kiara lore and don't understand how she has the title of Queen Menhera for HoloEN.
Well she did have a mini meltdown over the Bottom left meme 2 years back. But that was duting her SC stream.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I know Kiara has the reputation for being the most Menhera of HoloEN Gen 1, hell even HoloEN in general, but did she ever go on a stream dedicated to reading messages from donators just to bitch about jokes she finds annoying and draw a line between "Good Fans" and "Bad Fans"?

This is a genuine question and not a "Kronii is worse than Kiara" post, I honestly don't know all the Kiara lore and don't understand how she has the title of Queen Menhera for HoloEN.
Pretty sure that was during the earlier days when she cared about numbers way too much and it felt like she was having a twitter moment or woman moment every other day. Nowadays Kiara is much better and a lot more chill. Though as seen with that twitter post a bit ago, she'll still get one guy'd every now and then.

Feels like Kronii is getting worse though. Sure, it's fine if you wanna be more open about how you feel but getting triggered by randos so often and posting about it doesn't do anything for you. If anything, it just gives them the attention they wanted. Like Towa got tired of TMT a long time ago and she has handled that a lot better than Kronii has the sandwich thing. While it's pretty funny right now, I'm hoping it doesn't lead to something serious later on.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
this one dude.
1715766700414.png
:depressedtako:

Can't these women stop getting one guy'd?

In her defense, the bottom-left shit and the TakaMori stuff was fucking insufferable and getting people to knock it off was a net-positive. Even Towa gets annoyed with the TMT shit. I can't totally blame them for being annoyed with the same shitty memes that get spammed, too much. Not everyone can suffer through random greytards spamming the same "cheesed to meet you hurr" bull shit every day like Bae can.

I am not sure Towa handled it much better. Her HoloTalk was kind of a trainwreck in large part to that topic lol
Australians really are built different

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well she did have a mini meltdown over the Bottom left meme 2 years back. But that was duting her SC stream.
In her defense, the bottom-left shit and the TakaMori stuff was fucking insufferable and getting people to knock it off was a net-positive. Even Towa gets annoyed with the TMT shit. I can't totally blame them for being annoyed with the same shitty memes that get spammed, too much. Not everyone can suffer through random greytards spamming the same "cheesed to meet you hurr" bull shit every day like Bae can.

Like Towa got tired of TMT a long time ago and she has handled that a lot better than Kronii has the sandwich thing. While it's pretty funny right now, I'm hoping it doesn't lead to something serious later on.
I am not sure Towa handled it much better. Her HoloTalk was kind of a trainwreck in large part to that topic lol

USS IOWA

Pretty sure that was during the earlier days when she cared about numbers way too much and it felt like she was having a twitter moment or woman moment every other day. Nowadays Kiara is much better and a lot more chill. Though as seen with that twitter post a bit ago, she'll still get one guy'd every now and then.

Feels like Kronii is getting worse though. Sure, it's fine if you wanna be more open about how you feel but getting triggered by randos so often and posting about it doesn't do anything for you. If anything, it just gives them the attention they wanted. Like Towa got tired of TMT a long time ago and she has handled that a lot better than Kronii has the sandwich thing. While it's pretty funny right now, I'm hoping it doesn't lead to something serious later on.
I still have faith in the old Kronster, She probably has a rough week with management fucking her in the ass, the new song and outfit, and going to Poland as well.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lol.

>Dizzy's younger than Ember, but "let's pretend" Dizzy is older.
>If I just turned 20, Dizzy's like 15.
>Lumi's younger than Ember
>Shiina's younger than Ember
>Sakana's just a wee bit older
>I don't identify as a hag. I identify as a young lady.
Sorry Ember, I believe the verdict is:
:holohag::hololove:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Eh, I think Kronii and Kiara are on the better end of communicating with their fans. They respond on Twitter a lot. Meanwhile, you have Bae, who doesn't even know what the like button looks like and stopped retweeting fanart almost entirely, save for one or two every couple of days.

*Bae goes on a unhinged tangent live on stream about the plights of the Chinese from Imperial Japan*

Are we really sure this cunt is korean because this is some white girl levels of cringe that I don't think other races can replicate.

Koreans are basically white if we are being honest.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Was it? Seemed fine to me. She just said she hated it, explained why and they moved onto the next question. That's basically how she's handled it over the years too. Explained in very clear terms that she doesn't like it, ignored it afterwards and it hasn't been a problem since. Other Holos or collab partners may bring it up every now and then but she's been fine with that.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Nowadays Kiara is much better and a lot more chill.
I mean as Kiara maybe, as Keeki it didn't really change much, the only take pictures with a beauty app is a more "recent" example.
Feels like Kronii is getting worse though.
she has always replied to someone baiting her though, which is why I said it looks easier to get a reply when it's shitting on them.
it's fine if you wanna be more open about how you feel but getting triggered by randos so often and posting about it doesn't do anything for you.
I get where she's coming from, what I don't get is Kronii getting shit on for saying she doesn't like the subway joke, when people like Kaela said they hated the penguin joke or her telling people to stop saying she forces Biboo to stay awake to play, and both Towa with TMT and Kiara with bottom left, or even Iroha with the ninja joke, if anything the only thing Kronii mishandles is her wanting to comment on clipYamanbas clips when she already made her point, so people may just be looking for an excuse to shit on Kronii since they didn't throw shit at the others.
:depressedtako:

Can't these women stop getting one guy'd?
I wish but women are always susceptible to this shit for some reason.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Lol.

>Dizzy's younger than Ember, but "let's pretend" Dizzy is older.
>If I just turned 20, Dizzy's like 15.
>Lumi's younger than Ember
>Shiina's younger than Ember
>Sakana's just a wee bit older
>I don't identify as a hag. I identify as a young lady.
Sorry Ember, I believe the verdict is:
:holohag::hololove:

Wait. Based on the dox leak from a couple months ago, Ember should be in the mid 20s and Shiina in the late 20s :ameliaThink:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wait. Based on the dox leak from a couple months ago, Ember should be in the mid 20s and Shiina in the late 20s :ameliaThink:
If we go by the leaks they should both be around 28, with theoretically Ember slightly younger than Shiina :ameliaThink:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

IDK how to explain it in words so here is a meme
Polish_20240515_223039175.png
Kiara flip flopped between Komainu Chino to Nazuna To Rushia to Mikeneko really quick during her first year as a Holo

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I get where she's coming from, what I don't get is Kronii getting shit on for saying she doesn't like the subway joke
Personally, I think the annoyance at the subway joke is fine and her saying she is sick of it is fine. The problem her and Kiara have is commenting on the things after the fact in comments or Twitter posts. The "Booba" thing is just fighting a losing battle, though lol

Was it? Seemed fine to me. She just said she hated it, explained why and they moved onto the next question. That's basically how she's handled it over the years too. Explained in very clear terms that she doesn't like it, ignored it afterwards and it hasn't been a problem since. Other Holos or collab partners may bring it up every now and then but she's been fine with that.
I thought she seemed slightly annoyed the whole stream to me. Maybe I am just misremembering, but the vibe of that whole HoloTalk just seemed off.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nova forgot to change her game from Guilty Gear in the game section

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

EDIT: So much fortnite :urtearingmeapart:

EDIT 2: Kou has appeared black

Last edited:

Negzana

Hearing everything about Kiara and Kronii and just seeing Gens 1 and 2 in general, I think Cover did an amazing job in their choices for Gen 3. Gen 1 and 2 havd consistent members like Bae and Fauna, but between Gura burnout, Kiara and Kronii always having episodes, and Sana graduating, Gen 3 just seems more stable. Even Shiori, the "craziest" of gen 3, is just fucking weird and doesn't seem actually menhera. They seemed to prioritize streamers who were focused and dedicated, not just talented.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Personally, I think the annoyance at the subway joke is fine and her saying she is sick of it is fine. The problem her and Kiara have is commenting on the things after the fact in comments or Twitter posts. The "Booba" thing is just fighting a losing battle, though lol

I thought she seemed slightly annoyed the whole stream to me. Maybe I am just misremembering, but the vibe of that whole HoloTalk just seemed off.

Talking about a dead joke getting old is warranted, although the way she went about saying it (and the follow up post on the youtube video) is a certified concentrated Kronism™ moment.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Top Bottom