"eh 44.5... FUCK YOU! They got me again!!"Minato Aqua

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
I think a large part of my enjoyment this week was seeing her interact with so many people she rarely or never talks to. I forgot how much of a menace she can be just for the fun of it. It was nice having Minecraft nonsense and back for a little bit. Everyone said thanks to Pekora, Botan wrote a really sweet letter of gratitude for her, Kaela and Watame even said that they were crying towards the end. I think the autism blacksmith put it best here:
Clip of Pekora reading her pet dog's letter and getting some netherite. Wholesome onion :pikaufuk:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
First some Shrek 2 Kino

And Speaking of Idol

🪨 🪄 🔥 Time

Roca raided Lala resulting in cute bad English and then she raided Enya resulting in cute bad Spanish plus accidental French

Tubedude

Wait shouldn't the blame for that lie on Idol and not the talent?
Talents in Idol set the rewards for the donothon milestones, furthermore Idol offered refunds for at least one of the donothons unless my memory is failing me.
Pochi decided to do a second donothon without even finishing all the rewards for the first one.

Edit: It is a fault on both Pochi and management. Management should have told her no, but Pochi was the one who made the harebrained and scummy choices.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Talents in Idol set the rewards for the donothon milestones, furthermore Idol offered refunds for at least one of the donothons unless my memory is failing me.
Pochi decided to do a second donothon without even finishing all the rewards for the first one.

Edit: It is a fault on both Pochi and management. Management should have told her no, but Pochi was the one who made the harebrained and scummy choices.
b-but Talent Freedom™...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Earliest date I'm seeing is 2007.

All kids, out of the pool.
Well I'm sorry for not being 50.
now-old.gif

Wait shouldn't the blame for that lie on Idol and not the talent?
Considering she did the same shit when she was an indie, and Idol offered refunds, I'm prone to believe it's more on her than jewcorp.
She was smart for putting Aviel in PR check: he couldn't kick her out without money because of the bad vibes, and he also couldn't force her hand to make content because it would spill on the soon-to-debut idolES, in the end he was forced to pay her to fuck off to not doom his future endeavors at the time.
It was a good move, but it doesn't make her less of a bitch or a grifter.

Beribug is playing Peace Walker today, she will definitely fujosperg

And a curious case: Yumanea playing Dwarf Fortress

Does someone know who she was in the past? Her voice is familiar and a lot of indies are shilling her out of nowhere, it feels like a rebrand but I lack the information to dig deeper.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bibi playing Fallout

Saya singing

Capo Miyo ranking anime

Ao and Kanade (story in description, read it!)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I mentally can't square that Rin is a member of idol a few months ago if you said that Rin was an indie that wouldn't have raised any alarm bells, she's simply too classy for my brain to accept that she belongs to that company.
Frankly Lisa signing with Idol feels like a similar glitch in the matrix I know late but the whole boo bro asmr loli whore sort of pushed that to the front my head. I've heard Idol has cleaned house lately but I really don't have a mental image for them besides crying emoji's. I suppose what I'm wondering is what the fuck do they even do over there besides funny british woman?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I suppose what I'm wondering is what the fuck do they even do over there besides funny british woman?
They have a Korean lesbian that crushes watermelons with her thighs.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mentally can't square that Rin is a member of idol a few months ago if you said that Rin was an indie that wouldn't have raised any alarm bells, she's simply too classy for my brain to accept that she belongs to that company.
Frankly Lisa signing with Idol feels like a similar glitch in the matrix I know late but the whole boo bro asmr loli whore sort of pushed that to the front my head. I've heard Idol has cleaned house lately but I really don't have a mental image for them besides crying emoji's. I suppose what I'm wondering is what the fuck do they even do over there besides funny british woman?
The jews are simply the superior company my guy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
New Wawa schedule. Mostly of note is the HoloTori EN/ID + intern(whore) collab.

20240519_170324.jpg

Negzana

Idol is as synonymous with lolis and usury as Phase is with menheras and coffee

Bronze

I suppose what I'm wondering is what the fuck do they even do over there besides funny british woman?
They do donothons. In fact, here's another one. It's been some time

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Brave Group Puppet Corp

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Idol wants to have their cake and eat it to by allowing talent to be whores online
judging by how one of them fucked a manager already id say its going swimmingly

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Watching the jewnegros and phaseshills argue over which of them is the better 3rd place in EN will never not be amusing.
corpo fight.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Nijisanji
lol
by this point one of the brave group shell corpos will overtake Niji
and not because they're doing something exceptional, but from Niji constantly being retarded

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>Nijisanji
lol
by this point one of the brave group shell corpos will overtake Niji
Hey I'm laughing at the toddler cage match here, Niji beatings will continue later my guy.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Okay then my vision is correct and there really isn't a rich inner world in there, outside of grown men crying because some one said crab suggestively. I was starting to wonder if maybe something worth while was going on in there, because they somehow have recruited two vtubers I like despite everything else going on. That and the fact that Yuko has apparently repented in sack cloth and ashes had me questioning shit.
They have a Korean lesbian that crushes watermelons with her thighs.
Refreshingly different the other lesbians must be terrified.

Top Bottom