"Running out of time so I'm going to eat curry in the bath ☺️"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GayKusa

Early Adopter
They have a Korean lesbian that crushes watermelons with her thighs.
Which one was that?
Juna

Did take her a bit of effort, but by God she crushed that watermelon with her thighs
Oh wait, isn't that also one of those indie/small company girls that Oshis Kiara?

:kiarahalloween:

anchovies

for the nerds here
This guy found and collected some real and published research papers about Vtubers
Most of them seem to be in Indo language tho, but not all

I didn't bother reading them yet, but surely there is 1 colossal nerd here who is curious enough

Limkin

I think the worst part isn't about releasing a h-manga, it's releasing a boring h-manga. Oumiya Emma's one was more interesting and made me chuckle at like, 2 pages.
Whores are not exactly known for being creative, or they wouldn't be whores. At most they can pretend to play video games while some cuck is doing the actual job. Also most doujins are boring, unfortunately people creating them are usually not exactly good writers
Oh wait, isn't that also one of those indie/small company girls that Oshis Kiara?
Juna liked Selen and even drew her before
He who calls another's oshi a whore must be ready for the chances someone finds out their PL onlyfans/fantia/voice acting
Feel free to DM if you do

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He who calls another's oshi a whore must be ready for the chances someone finds out their oshi's PL onlyfans/fantia/voice acting

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
My Oshi can't be a whore because I killed her and framed it as a suicide, don't worry Proctor I named this site multiple times in the "suicide" letter.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Bizarre to think some pages ago people where defending someone who sells feet pics on Fansly :BijouBijou:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My Oshi can't be a whore because I killed her and framed it as a suicide, don't worry Proctor I named this site multiple times in the "suicide" letter.
I cant believe chibi finally pulled a biyuu

Ensok

Early Adopter
I've already seen a few of Keeki's old, risque, photo collections. It's no big deal.

Negzana

He who calls another's oshi a whore must be ready for the chances someone finds out their oshi's PL onlyfans/fantia/voice acting
Kaela is a 100% sweetheart she would never have a dark past in her PL she's 100% pure and seiso and there's no proof otherwise if you ignore her weird fixation on 69 and lolis.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kaela is a 100% sweetheart she would never have a dark past in her PL she's 100% pure and seiso and there's no proof otherwise if you ignore her weird fixation on 69 and lolis.
I never knew her fixations and will now scour the indog web to find if she had a secret account all about those two, thanks

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm wondering, chat/fan reflects streamer but are there any cases you've seen of a vtuber whose fans are the complete opposite? Like the streamer is bubbly, cheerful, and optimistic but her fans are super snarky, cynical, and harsh?
Clauvio's community was pretty chill and everyone was like her at the beginning: nonchallant, cozy, just hanging together while playing old games. After her redebut to the current model and breaking into 3view, the community itself started to change to a venomous pit of parasocial warriors larping as her protectors while she stayed the same. Her Discord is unbearable nowadays, which is a shame because it was pretty common to have VCs with 5-10 people discussing games and watching things together, even without her around.
TL;DR streamer was the same but the community became overprotective and toxic because of it.

There should be other examples but this is the one I vividly remember.
Ahead of you hombre, I already got all that I need. Just a liar, not a whore. :makotomisaki:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I don't get why he's in denial, I can confidently say my oshi Aki's a whore, nothing wrong admitting that.
Right? Frankly, I care very little about which v-tubers are putting which objects in which orifices. If it isn't entertaining or interesting to you, don't watch. Internet is a big place, plenty of room for sluts, whores, and bitches so long as they don't fuck with other people's stuff.

Please explain how releasing a lewd doujin onto a random hentai website is the equivalent of doing a sex toy ad on your main channel you supposedly reserve for 'regular content'.

That's why I bring it up. Melody is given a pass because she 'keeps her lewd stuff separate from her main account'. She definitely isn't here, so I'm pointing out the defence no longer applies.
Oh lord now I really am taking a bullet. Whatever, I'll bite.

A pass from who, to do what? You know what, either way you're missing the joke point, I'm not denying Melody is a whore, she literally shoves shit in her ass for money. Also true that Kirsche hasn't done anything remotely close to that. If Melody is the equivalent of a 45 year old stripper who goes all the way for a 20 dollar tip, Kirsche would be a college kid giving occasional handjobs to a dorm-mate as thanks for buying her meals.

Which still makes you a FILTHY WHORE WATCHER REEEEEEE

I'm wondering, chat/fan reflects streamer but are there any cases you've seen of a vtuber whose fans are the complete opposite? Like the streamer is bubbly, cheerful, and optimistic but her fans are super snarky, cynical, and harsh?

Can't be a whore when Watame and Kaela are beyond the classification of oshi thus not oshi.

Fauna, maybe? Though Fauna is kind of fucked up, and her fans aren't that harsh. Maybe one of the Holo JPs would be a better fit tbh

Stunned But Dumb

Man the advent of VAllure is really doing a number on the inmates. We're falling deeper and deeper into hornified madness around here. Don't stare too deep into any bootyholes, they might start staring back.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
HEY GUYS.

HEY GUYS.

REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE DEFENDED MELODY AS BEING A 'GOOD LEWDTUBER' BECAUSE SHE 'ALWAYS KEPT THAT SHIT ON CHATURBATE'?

Your whore is escalating. Told you so.

The biggest lewdtuber gets a sex toy ad deal, not surprising.
Melody gets a pass because being a whore is as much a state of mind and attitude as it is a profession. She's far less vulgar than your average twitch ho despite being an actual sex worker - it's all in the degrees and presentation. Like how the current fad game everyone from Phase to Holo is playing is that rabbit hostess game, but that's spicy and funny instead of treated as the blatant coomer content it is. Or the eroge that was hot for a while that had Marine's artist in it. I don't really care so long as it doesn't bleed into the average main channel content, I just don't watch it.

Limkin

Man the advent of VAllure is really doing a number on the inmates. We're falling deeper and deeper into hornified madness around here. Don't stare too deep into any bootyholes, they might start staring back.
If someone stares back from a bootyhole you need to wash your food and properly cook meat. It's not existential dread, it's parasites

Kalion

:)
My oshi having a video out there of her pegging another woman doesn't make me love her any less.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
If someone stares back from a bootyhole you need to wash your food and properly cook meat. It's not existential dread, it's parasites
There are not enough horrified reacts on this site for what you just typed. why did you feel the need to inflict that upon us

The closest chuuba I've ever had to a full-on capital O Oshi was Millie, your threats have no power here.

....if she had been doing NSFW shit for money we'd have heard the rolls shifting across the entirety of the continental US.:smugmoona:

Last edited:

frz

Shondo's officially in Idol :BijouBijou:
I hate how much this fits
Didn't your oshi release a doujinshi a few weeks ago?
It's fine if she's fat and uggo so you know she is doing it unironically :smugpipi:
Literally every single fujoshi fan base in the planet. I highly doubt the streamers are as feral as their viewer. I don't watch male vtuber but my favorite example is sykkuno. 80 fucking percent female audience, one of the most bubbly streamer ever. His fans however are rabid dogs who will bite anyone, they have even tried cancelling his close friends multiple times.
He has a vtuber model and interact with vtubers alot so he barely counts I guess. But I expect all the sisters community are the same. :ponrys:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Please explain how releasing a lewd doujin onto a random hentai website is the equivalent of doing a sex toy ad on your main channel you supposedly reserve for 'regular content'.

That's why I bring it up. Melody is given a pass because she 'keeps her lewd stuff separate from her main account'. She definitely isn't here, so I'm pointing out the defence no longer applies.
You know denying it makes it funnier, right?

Top Bottom