"There's introvert, there's extrovert, but here's Zura being per-vert"Miyu Ottavia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Dena playing P4 Golden

Bam playing Animal Well

Lolime continues scaring people

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We ignoring the dox info? Character is up in the the air, but the Shiina portion listed someone at that age talked about on this page while Ember allegedly turned 21 in 2017. Lets hope she did, she was in a sketchy business and as we've seen with vtubing they often lie about their age also... in the opposite way a woman in real life would.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
We ignoring the dox info? Character is up in the the air, but the Shiina portion listed someone at that age talked about on this page while Ember allegedly turned 21 in 2017. Let’s hope she did, she was in a sketchy business and as we've seen with vtubing they often lie about their age also... in the opposite way a woman in real life would.
I really don’t understand why people are so invested in this. Who cares if a talent is over age 30 or not?

However, I will admit it is funny when people come up with different ways to cope with their oshi being in their early to mid 20s like the vast majority of vtubers. Example below:
I sorting Hat Shiina into the Christmas Cake+ "Hag in spirit" house, but I also don't know if it's set in stone that real Hag is only 30+, so who's to say.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I really don’t understand why people are so invested in this. Who cares if a talent is over age 30 or not?

However, I will admit it is funny when people come up with different ways to cope with their oshi being in their early to mid 20s like the vast majority of vtubers. Example below:
you dont get it man, you should only love your oshi if their eggs are so dried up that they wont have a 9 month hiatus and actual purpose besides streaming like having an actual child

NotDecatto

DYRBI
This was posted few days ago but I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet (search function brings up nothing).

1716489711713.png

Basically not-Pomu/not-Mint will make IRL appearances but the only catch is you gotta only acknowledge her by her Dearsqn persona. Sounds similar to Keekihime/Kiara and Demondice/Mori but they've got legal reasons to separate their two personas. If she gets requests to sign Pomu merch it's possible she wants to leave that persona (and to an extend Niji) behind.

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Good for her! This hobby has too many schizos for her to entertain them as her normal self or risk pissing any of them off. Look at that one Kiara schizo who followed her during all of the con that one time and then got pissed when he got called out for his behavior.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Basically not-Pomu/not-Mint will make IRL appearances but the only catch is you gotta only acknowledge her by her Dearsqn persona. Sounds similar to Keekihime/Kiara and Demondice/Mori but they've got legal reasons to separate their two personas. If she gets requests to sign Pomu merch it's possible she wants to leave that persona (and to an extend Niji) behind.
I feel like it is less "wants to leave Niji behind" and more so that it is both cringe to go up to her irl and say something like "Hey Pomu Rainpuff aka Mint Fantome! I have some Pomu niji merch, do you mind signing it?" And that she respects the idea of Kayfabe. When the camera is off and she isn't presenting herself as Mint/Pomu she's just Dearsqn.

niggaphil

Yeah and she said something like she watched Ultraman taro on her parent's bootleg DVDs and a small child, so giga-hag is out of the question.
The kids who watched bootleg DVDs/VCDs are usually born after 1983......

Kids after 1993+ usually don't watched bootlegs anymore

I could be wrong, because thats how I grew up in Asian region. If Shiina is born in USA, she could have different childhood

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This was posted few days ago but I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet (search function brings up nothing).
I saw this, but the forum was having a meltdown over Kronii being mild. I was worried that if I posted this, people might actually start the next Civil War.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I saw this, but the forum was having a meltdown over Kronii being mild. I was worried that if I posted this, people might actually start the next Civil War.
She was in Niji, only Holos are important and schizo-ed out enough to start civil wars
unless its Sayu, she is the exception
:smugrys:

closedblas

I follow simple rules:
If a talent respects kayfabe, I call them fake and delusional.
If they don't respect kayfabe, I call them inauthentic and disrespectful.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
She was in Niji, only Holos are important and schizo-ed out enough to start civil wars
unless its Sayu, she is the exception
:smugrys:
Surprised Henrik didn't make Sayu the next incarnation of Christ like he did to Coco.. But I haven't event kept up with him enough to know if this actually ever did happen :pomuStare:

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I follow simple rules:
If a talent respects kayfabe, I call them fake and delusional.
If they don't respect kayfabe, I call them inauthentic and disrespectful.
This is the objectively correct way to watch vtubers.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
02iwg373x62d1.jpeg
Suisei vagueposting, start the civil war #546568768634 and let me be a casualty in it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Surprised Henrik didn't make Sayu the next incarnation of Christ like he did to Coco.. But I haven't event kept up with him enough to know if this actually ever did happen :pomuStare:
Sayu is so mid that the only people who would jesus-ify her would be people with a fetish for menhera divorced asian hags

GayKusa

Early Adopter
So, time for the regular Kiara update:

• The HC MC Event was a lot of fun and remembered her of how fun Minecraft actually is/was
  • She is happy that she joined after all, next time she will join from Day 1
    • (Its crazy that Kiara almost completely missed out on this whole event because of her brainworms and spilled spaghetti in front of Pekora):
      • Kiara saw the announcement for the event, but she was unsure if she could or wanted to participate
      • After much thinking, she sent Pekora a DM to get added to the HC MC Discord where they organize stuff
      • A few hours later, Kiara gets cold feet and deletes her DM to Pekora
      • Because of how discord works, even with the deleted message, Kiara is still in the top of her inbox, Pekora understands what its likely about and her manager gets to include Kiara
      • And later on, inside the MC server on Day 1 (for Kiara), she spent a bit of time mining alone and not interacting much
      • Had Ririka not called to everyone around to help with the Pillager raid, I fear its very possible that Kiara might have spent her first HC MC day all alone digging
    • Thankful to Pekora, Pekora deserves some good rest now
  • Wants to try solo Hardcore MC sometime as well, to see how far she gets on her own
  • Also wants EN to have their own kinds of events
  • Remembered that she wanted to play one block with Ina ages ago and then just recently watched SMOK play Minecraft one block
    • Messaged all of Myth live a few streams ago
    • She is happy Mori got over her hateboner for Minecraft, Gura likes MC but needs something to do, she can reel Ame back in with moss blocks
    • Kiara always thought the biggest issue of Mori not liking MC was from Mori taking too many breaks in between and forgetting how to play every time
    • She now got the okay from everyone but 1 person (probably Ame missing)
      • She's now looking into really making Myth one block happen
      • Good chances it's already happening in June
    • She at first didn't want to bother Gura in the past weeks, but recently said fuck it, and bothered Gura with a game invite DM anyways
      • Gura said Hell Yeah, the collab is set for beginning of next month
  • Korean Duolingo next week, the Gosegu collab is approaching
    • She wants to do something in 3D for that collab, but her 3D model needs some kind of conversion (compatibility issue with what Gosegus company uses I think)
      • She asked Management to take care of it a while ago, they said yeah we will get to it
      • They still haven't done it as a few weeks ago
      • She now decided to ask Gosegus company for help, they seem to do it
      • If it wasn't for that model conversion delay, the collab would have already happened
  • Thinking about taking a small EU vacation in July before leaving for Japan (4 days or so)
    • Hasn't specified where (probably somewhere with a beach, she got the urge looking up prices for the Maldives)
    • Probably alone as well, no vtuber or irl friends available (wouldn't mind someone joining her)
  • The Hobbit bookclub is still a few months away
    • thinking about once that is done, they should visit a LOTR themed Minecraft world like they did with the MC Disneyland
  • Seeing Advent in Japan arc reminds Kiara of the Myth in Japan arc
  • New Kiara lore:
    • Kiara likes panda's so when she auditioned for Hololive she role played as a red panda for her audition tape
  • Mentioned Panko from PC several times while trucking through Italy
    • She did forget her name, only knows the cute girl who raided me with the funny eyebrows and that she is italian
Clips:

whatever licensing expo is, Holo was there

and idk Kiara liked HoloID I think

niggaphil

Sayu is so mid that the only people who would jesus-ify her would be people with a fetish for menhera divorced asian hags
Still far better than sticking my dick into Crazy Michael Cat's pussy. :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So, time for the regular Kiara update:

• The HC MC Event was a lot of fun and remembered her of how fun Minecraft actually is/was
  • She is happy that she joined after all, next time she will join from Day 1
    • (Its crazy that Kiara almost completely missed out on this whole event because of her brainworms and spilled spaghetti in front of Pekora):
      • Kiara saw the announcement for the event, but she was unsure if she could or wanted to participate
      • After much thinking, she sent Pekora a DM to get added to the HC MC Discord where they organize stuff
      • A few hours later, Kiara gets cold feet and deletes her DM to Pekora
      • Because of how discord works, even with the deleted message, Kiara is still in the top of her inbox, Pekora understands what its likely about and her manager gets to include Kiara
      • And later on, inside the MC server on Day 1 (for Kiara), she spent a bit of time mining alone and not interacting much
      • Had Ririka not called to everyone around to help with the Pillager raid, I fear its very possible that Kiara might have spent her first HC MC day all alone digging
    • Thankful to Pekora, Pekora deserves some good rest now
  • Wants to try solo Hardcore MC sometime as well, to see how far she gets on her own
  • Also wants EN to have their own kinds of events
  • Remembered that she wanted to play one block with Ina ages ago and then just recently watched SMOK play Minecraft one block
    • Messaged all of Myth live a few streams ago
    • She is happy Mori got over her hateboner for Minecraft, Gura likes MC but needs something to do, she can reel Ame back in with moss blocks
    • Kiara always thought the biggest issue of Mori not liking MC was from Mori taking too many breaks in between and forgetting how to play every time
    • She now got the okay from everyone but 1 person (probably Ame missing)
      • She's now looking into really making Myth one block happen
      • Good chances it's already happening in June
    • She at first didn't want to bother Gura in the past weeks, but recently said fuck it, and bothered Gura with a game invite DM anyways
      • Gura said Hell Yeah, the collab is set for beginning of next month
  • Korean Duolingo next week, the Gosegu collab is approaching
    • She wants to do something in 3D for that collab, but her 3D model needs some kind of conversion (compatibility issue with what Gosegus company uses I think)
      • She asked Management to take care of it a while ago, they said yeah we will get to it
      • They still haven't done it as a few weeks ago
      • She now decided to ask Gosegus company for help, they seem to do it
      • If it wasn't for that model conversion delay, the collab would have already happened
  • Thinking about taking a small EU vacation in July before leaving for Japan (4 days or so)
    • Hasn't specified where (probably somewhere with a beach, she got the urge looking up prices for the Maldives)
    • Probably alone as well, no vtuber or irl friends available (wouldn't mind someone joining her)
  • The Hobbit bookclub is still a few months away
    • thinking about once that is done, they should visit a LOTR themed Minecraft world like they did with the MC Disneyland
  • Seeing Advent in Japan arc reminds Kiara of the Myth in Japan arc
  • New Kiara lore:
    • Kiara likes panda's so when she auditioned for Hololive she role played as a red panda for her audition tape
  • Mentioned Panko from PC several times while trucking through Italy
    • She did forget her name, only knows the cute girl who raided me with the funny eyebrows and that she is italian
Clips:

whatever licensing expo is, Holo was there

and idk Kiara liked HoloID I think

Licensing expo is basically like comicon but for suits, and they go around and shake hands and try to make licensing deals and fuck children in the back room.
Holo is essentially trying to get deals with brands in the US.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Still far better than sticking my dick into Crazy Michael Cat's pussy. :dokiSmug:
kinda scary how vaugely similar they are but Mike will never get her crown taken away

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Top Bottom