"It's not only about whether your boobs are big or not... probably"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

If along all other things, nyaru's debut also overlapped with Gura's stream she probably would have speedrun a rope purchase

Negzana

If along all other things, nyaru's debut also overlapped with Gura's stream she probably would have speedrun a rope purchase
Sorry got confused, did Nyaru join the new Niji gen? Or is this separate?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Reminder tonights the night

Archive

...unfortunately, I can see how this is going to play out over the long-term, if she's putting this much stock into it. it's probably safe to assume there are no backup plans either.

ex_lurker

Sorry got confused, did Nyaru join the new Niji gen? Or is this separate?
She debuting with her new model tonight

Be there or be square

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She debuting with her new model tonight

Be there or be square

2 Hours before Gura. The Vtuber God has has smiled upon her and given her leniency :gurasemperfi:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap 3D birthday was a celebration of some of the friends she made outside of Holo
The most fun part:
When Kakumei appeared

Bronze

I think a new model is a good choice for her regardless. I wish she didn't see its worth only for debut like she's getting a gimmick outfit she'll throw away after a joke stream and learn to give it more chances. Even though debut is the biggest opportunity, there's still Offkai, future collabs and other chances to attract people with a better looking model.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
2 Hours before Gura. The Vtuber God has has smiled upon her and given her leniency :gurasemperfi:
Do their fanbases overlap that much? I thought most chumfucks only watch gura and nothing else, or only Holos (as they should).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This Yamanba is an usual HoloAnti Falseflagger
WTF IS THIS ARGUMENT

ex_lurker

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This Yamanba is an usual HoloAnti Falseflagger
WTF IS THIS ARGUMENT

Wtf is this retard smoking? AI fags really are annoying as shit.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
in case it is relevant, that account appears to be attempting in some capacity to impersonate an artist who has worked with hololive. idk the full story.

In all seriousness, one of Roboco's admins/translators Boxi/ぼくし was also a victim of an impersonator at some point in time. I vaguely remember them being in Watame's chat giving completely wild and irrelevant translations about Coco's graduation, etc. For people who are even remotely familiar with the streamer, these are fairly harmless, moronic, and easily ignorable. But obviously, for newfags, that might be more difficult to tell. Let them all burn in hell for what it's concerned.

Negzana

I don't watch Muyu, but how is she able to keep up with the character kayfabe? Seems like it would be hard to always talk in third person and maintain that act with a fairly regular streaming schedule. Same goes for Fuwamoco too I guess.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Taiwan is a strong independent nation that don't need no rice dick commies to steal their resources and chip-making profits.

🇨🇳 :away:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I
I don't watch Muyu, but how is she able to keep up with the character kayfabe? Seems like it would be hard to always talk in third person and maintain that act with a fairly regular streaming schedule. Same goes for Fuwamoco too I guess.
I think she really enjoys being that character, so that helps.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
>Niji a black company get a sponsorship with the blackest of blackity black full of blacks sports in the planet

mmmmm there is a correlation here

UberSoldat

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
AUTISM

Top Bottom