"You're too weak to survive. You are too fragile of a human being to even be worth the oxygen you consume, you little bitch."Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The final gift??? Yuko is Sicilian???? XD

View attachment 70848
hold up, that her? :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
onlyfans is gonna be a rough venture for her, I don't think chubby chasers use the site that much.
I wouldn't say she's fat now, but the :architect:-fags have definitely been putting the work in since her older bodyposts.

I love family reunions

Christ, Nano running into Phase shit all over the convention must be so awkward.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
unfortunately, Hexa has a VAllure debut watchalong tomorrow, so she might actually die while advertising that degeneracy. any option she takes that isn't "cancel all streams indefinitely and go to the hospital" is objectively wrong and will only make her sickness worse.

she should also get a priest to dispose of the amulets ASAP, I don't think it's a "ha ha funny joke" anymore, shit's cursed

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

SomeRando

Grimmi, that's your average Vtuber corpo.

An all-girl corpo and pure autism? Grimmi I know just the place for you... maxresdefault.jpg

Zumi's playing Sopranos road to respect. E: Nevermind she changed games

The idea of a Space Marine taking his helmet and having that fucking BAWSTON accent is great

Damn instead of turning her into a lolcow that medallion is straight up killing her :fishmandispair:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
It must be weird to be the 4th of a group that are fans of the company that fired your ass for whatever you did. If phasecon is a thing in the future as I speculated will my nigga fishman invite yuri2.0 or will he ignore her? :pochiidontlikeit:
She'll be joining in the next batch of Invaders.

Theres no way shes actually just 22 right? this is just kayfabe right?
please tell me its just kayfabe
I dont want to feel old

She just turned 27.

Bronze

unfortunately, Hexa has a VAllure debut watchalong tomorrow, so she might actually die while advertising that degeneracy. any option she takes that isn't "cancel all streams indefinitely and go to the hospital" is objectively wrong and will only make her sickness worse.

she should also get a priest to dispose of the amulets ASAP, I don't think it's a "ha ha funny joke" anymore, shit's cursed
Didn't she cancel that?

Anyways how is offkai going for those who care? Did anyone get raped yet?
Haven't seen any big drama on social media(yet). Currently Idol's concert with V4mirai is live at main stage. Seems everyone is having a good time.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Theres no way shes actually just 22 right? this is just kayfabe right?
please tell me its just kayfabe
I dont want to feel old

man, the wall just said fuck you in particular karen if that's true :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I know you actually give a shit about her but you should get used to the idea that she might actually drop dead due to her own negligence. If coughing pieces of lung doesn't raise all the redflags this bitch isn't gonna follow medical instructions anyway, I've seen it happen.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Didn't she cancel that?

Good on her for taking her sickness seriously! I was worried that she would actually go through with it despite her issues.

I still advise heavily against supporting VAllure, though I don't anticipate her suddenly having a change of heart in that regard any time soon.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
man, the wall just said fuck you in particular karen if that's true :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I know you actually give a shit about her but you should get used to the idea that she might actually drop dead due to her own negligence. If coughing pieces of lung doesn't raise all the redflags this bitch isn't gonna follow medical instructions anyway, I've seen it happen.
People seem to think I have the ability to make Hexa do what I want. I don't. She has a really bad habit of pushing herself too hard. This isn't the first time it has happened, nor will it be the last.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm surprised at how the Baseball subreddit is reacting to the whole collab.

1717201792578.png
1717201821825.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm surprised at how the Baseball subreddit is reacting to the whole collab.

View attachment 70854
View attachment 70855
Okay these guys are funny.
Filian is live at Offkai with Neuro

Okay I watched this and I have 3 conclusions
1. Holy shit is Filian fucking annoying, I wish I could lower the volume of her voice specifically
2. Holy shit is Neuro a boring, glorified chatbot that adds nothing but background noise to the stream
3. Holy shit is there so much Holo cosplay and merch there even though Holo has the minimal amount of presence required to even be classified as "represented", they probably didn't even pay to be there only sharing some of the revenue from M&G ticket sales. It must feel like shit to be someone like Aviel or gunrun throwing so much money at this shit and getting equal or less fanfare.

Salado

dumdum did nothing wrong

Last edited:

GayKusa

Early Adopter
all I remember from last years Offkai is that this forum doxxed someones hotel room for some reason
It was funny, lets do it again

anyways, my oshi is the reason I will not post pictures if I ever were to go to a convention

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Gura vs Fauna Dark Souls race incoming. Neither has played.

roktofferson

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Gura's chat immediately congratulates her on second place :BijouBijou:
Gura: I need to find out how to make fun of Fauna
Chat: Roast her unfinished minecraft tree
Gura: You think I of all people can talk about unfinished minecraft projects?

Fauna is stomping this tbh

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
GET NANO'D YOU OFFKAI FAGGOTS

and Archivebro just to be safe

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I wonder if either has seen a Souls speedrun.
I have a feeling that Fauna is going into it with a lot of prior knowledge. Just a random inkling though, entirely not based on anything.

Top Bottom