"Every once in a while, you're supposed to get vored"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hmm, Something has gone wrong for Calli....

Ngl it did seem like the surgery was worse than she thought and she still tried to push through like she always did

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ngl it did seem like the surgery was worse than she thought and she still tried to push through like she always did
It definitely sounded like that when she talked about how her knee was on stream. She probably came back too soon.

Serbian Peacemakers

Hmm, Something has gone wrong for Calli....

A thing that should be noted is that the DemonDice account is also locked on Twitter right now. Please Rrat responsibly.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A thing that should be noted is that the DemonDice account is also locked on Twitter right now. Please Rrat responsibly.
Eh, the message that she will see everyone soon makes me think its not quite terrible, but anything can happen, we do have a pretty sensible explanation though

Serbian Peacemakers

Eh, the message that she will see everyone soon makes me think its not quite terrible, but anything can happen, we do have a pretty sensible explanation though
This happening the morning after Ralph talks about doing a stream about Vtubers and even showing Mori and DemonDice in his follow up tweet does make me wonder if it is related, but It feels way too fast for cover to tell Mori to shut the fuck up and let Legal handle it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This happening the morning after Ralph talks about doing a stream about Vtubers and even showing Mori and DemonDice in his follow up tweet does make me wonder if it is related, but It feels way too fast for cover to tell Mori to shut the fuck up and let Legal handle it.
The fact that she privated DDK is pretty worrying, honestly. I don't see a reason to do that if it were not related. She has never done that to the account, as far as I am aware.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I responded on the homelands but just to get info here, none of Ralph's vtuber posts have more than 200 likes or 30 to 20k impressions, Mori has had antis get viral or get 20-30k likes mostly from shitting on her music and i dont believe any of those got sued

It could still be related, but privating DDK could just be a way to lay low while she deals with her injury maybe

Serbian Peacemakers

The fact that she privated DDK is pretty worrying, honestly. I don't see a reason to do that if it were not related. She has never done that to the account, as far as I am aware.
AFAIK She never has, not even during her Year long hiatus from DDK following her start at hololive.
I responded on the homelands but just to get info here, none of Ralph's vtuber posts have more than 200 likes or 30 to 20k impressions, Mori has had antis get viral or get 20-30k likes mostly from shitting on her music and i dont believe any of those got sued

It could still be related, but ngl privating DDK could just be a way to lay low while she deals with her injury maybe
I don't disagree that Mori and Cover locking down over Ralph is strange, but the sudden hiatus and locking of DDK less than 24 hours after Ralph states plans for talking about Vtubers on stream doesn't seem like a coincidence.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

It could still be related, but privating DDK could just be a way to lay low while she deals with her injury maybe
The fact that Ralph is involved means that KiwiFarms will get involved, plus the fans who take the bait and swoop in to "defend" her. It would be understandable if she just doesn't wany any of that shit right now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The fact that Ralph is involved means that KiwiFarms will get involved, plus the fans who take the bait and swoop in to "defend" her. It would be understandable if she just doesn't wany any of that shit right now.
I think she is terminally online enough to know this yeah

Also she is bffs with pippa so she probably told her in her daily dms
/bait

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
She wouldn't want to hurt her other mom's feelings either. Pretty sure Pochi has always been anti-yuri.
Reine must be sitting in the same closet as Kanata then
A glass house

Pochi has old tweets saying how she doesn't get yuri and it makes no sense, but she also has newer tweets about how adorable the Reine/Kiara pairing is.

Make of that what you will.
Precious Yuri saves the world once again

e00soyje_o.png

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

Yep sounds like some kinda of throat infection that traveled into the middle ear. She just needs to not push herself.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
There's no way this is related to Ralph, unless he did some sort of super secret gay ops that he managed to keep quiet about. Which is impossible, the fat fuck can not shut his fat mouth.

People are always talking about Mori = Demondice, that's not new.

Hope she's okay whatever it is.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

kingcaid

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Chirami turns into a wojak

Dokibird with Mince Raft

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I think the whole Calli thing was that she was having to shill the new album, hence all the Vshojo and outside Holo collabs. Now that the period for the limited signed version is over, she can go back to recovering from her surgery.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Top Bottom