"when you if you and i but when if you i then when you if"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
This discussion is pointless as Pippa Oshis Watame and Sakana literally says he wants his own Marine
If you made a Venn diagram of Holo and Phase fans, you'd have a nigh-complete overlap, essentially.

Anyway, this whole thing was retarded.

Today in "Head Retard Makes a Questionable Decision":
But, that's money you could be putting towards surgically attaching a fluffy tail to Kirsche.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Where did this come from?
From Bettel hanging out with Froot in person

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

God's Strongest Dragoon

God fucking dammit, can't this whore just stay away from all that shines gold?
:depressedtako:
Did you just forget her seething when Bettel debuted?
9fda552f-9252-47f8-b9a9-613f91550bf3-jpeg.30883

RiverBear

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
In more lighter stuff, someone within Mint Fantome's fanbase decided to spent 5 weeks of his time to reverse engineer Metal Gear Solid 1's code/game/whatever and model-swap Solid Snake with Mint's pixel-style 3D model. Mint has seen it and well, she's happy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
God fucking dammit, can't this whore just stay away from all that shines gold?
:depressedtako:
Did you just forget her seething when Bettel debuted?
9fda552f-9252-47f8-b9a9-613f91550bf3-jpeg.30883
Yeah, if it makes you feel better (or Bettel *ba-dum-tss*), @shipmate_F, she got super butthurt when he debuted. She did the art for his Lord Commander Chaos avatar, too. People seem to think this was in regards to him not telling her or something, or bowing to Holo. Who fucking knows. Either way, she got absolutely dumpstered on in the replies and QRTs.

He seems like the is the happiest he has ever been while she is still miserable.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Autism + no yab day + Hololive winning + Phase winning + Nijinïggers dying.

Lemme check...
- Altare is a gook fag
- Dingo is an aussie femboy jap fag
- Magni is an asian menhera fag
- Vesper is fucking autistic fag
- Bettel is a tiny 'Murican who fucks cheating whores fag
- Flayon is a blasian femboy fag
- Hakka is a spic fag
- Shinri is a bisexual gook fag
- Jurard is a flip boyfailure fag
- GB is a buff femboy beaner fag
- Octavio is a femboy flip fag
- Ruze is a crossdressing 'Murican smoker fag

According to the list, Bettel and Ruze are the 'Muricans but all of them are fags.
Bettel's biggest sin being fucking Froot will never not be funny.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, if it makes you feel better (or Bettel *ba-dum-tss*), @shipmate_F, she got super butthurt when he debuted. She did the art for his Lord Commander Chaos avatar, too. People seem to think this was in regards to him not telling her or something, or bowing to Holo. Who fucking knows. Either way, she got absolutely dumpstered on in the replies and QRTs.

He seems like the is the happiest he has ever been while she is still miserable.
I'm pretty sure she pulled a Shondo and tweeted at his Bettel account before his debut but he never responded, so she sperged out like Shondo.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure she pulled a Shondo and tweeted at his Bettel account before his debut but he never responded, so she sperged out like Shondo.
I didn't know she even Tweeted at him (or I forgot). That makes it even funnier.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I didn't know she even Tweeted at him (or I forgot). That makes it even funnier.
Just double checked. She did tweet at him a day before his debut and he did respond within a few hours, which makes it even funnier that she had a meltdown and vagueposted a day letter only 30mins before his debut.

[a]
She probably tried to use him as her "in" to collab with the Hololive girls and he turned her down, hence the vaguepost about "turning their back on her". I believe she was also the artist for his PL before he joined Stars.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Sakana literally says he wants his own Marine

I'm wondering - just what qualifies as a "Marine" exactly? What are the qualities that would make someone be a "Marine" as opposed to not? Obviously, you're not going to get a one-to-one, but just what would someone be looking for that would make a vtuber a "Marine?"

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm wondering - just what qualifies as a "Marine" exactly? What are the qualities that would make someone be a "Marine" as opposed to not? Obviously, you're not going to get a one-to-one, but just what would someone be looking for that would make a vtuber a "Marine?"
A sexy/cool hag who sings, dances and streams constantly I guess??? Also gotta consider that a Marine is made, not born, her mystique and prestige was built by being in a standout gen at a critical time for what would become one of the biggest companies in the history of vtubing. How do you make "another gura", you really can't without the circumstances of Covid and the boom.

I think fish meant someone LIKE marine, not a clone of her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clara is unironically his most successful attempt at Marine, it just turns out he would be annoyed with Marine if she spoke English.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
A sexy/cool hag who sings, dances and streams constantly I guess???

Cool in what way? Marine never came off as the "cool" type, but instead she had a very "lonely office lady" persona along with being very blunt about her arousal. Granted, she's cool to me, but not "cool" as in the type. Also she's absolutely wife material.

As for dancing, well, that's on Fishman to get some reliable fullbody 3D going.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Cool in what way? Marine never came off as the "cool" type, but instead she had a very "lonely office lady" persona along with being very blunt about her arousal. Granted, she's cool to me, but not "cool" as in the type. Also she's absolutely wife material.

As for dancing, well, that's on Fishman to get some reliable fullbody 3D going.
I think she's both cool and dorky and has a gravitas when she's up on stage (my oshi doesn't have that for example, she's full idiot and I can never have my breath taken away by a stellar performance from her). Suisei is the same for me, It's a feeling of absolute awe and respect for someone in the top of their game who is unmatched in their craft.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Actually come to think of it I don't think you'll find any Holo reviewing police footage or sovereign citizen stuff or just general unhinged react content
Good because who the fuck unironically watches react content and say "this is the greatest shit media has ever produced" and if there's anyone like that unironically kill yourself post haste you're just wasting oxygen

I came to watch anime women be funny and have fun playing games not be basic white women with stale ass bread personalities watch shit

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Top Bottom