"Wait, I got a mosquito; Mosquitos always get in my mouth, I've lost count"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Bronze

Someone else from AuroraLiveVR, Ai Mirai, is graduating. She might be a pre-debut talent. Announcement, just like Mion's, has the "AuroraLiveVR can recast and owns the IP....." statement. At this point I'm curious if the 3rd girl who collabs with them will announce her graduation as well. Her PL seems to be @Phantasiavt if anyone cares enough to see whether she says anything about the agency

Archive

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi is singing today, or at least trying to. I'm hoping to hear her godly singing voice today! :sanasmile:

EDIT: SHE'S SINGING SNAKE EATER :MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Someone else from AuroraLiveVR is graduating. She might be a pre-debut talent. Announcement, just like Mion's, has the "AuroraLiveVR can recast and owns the IP....." statement. At this point I'm curious if the 3rd girl who collabs with them will announce her graduation as well. Her PL seems to be @Phantasiavt if anyone cares enough to see whether she says anything about the agency

Archive

She looks to be a IRL thot, but also owes 8k in medical debt. I don't understand what her attraction was to a Chinese corp since she was never going to pay that money off working for them

Limkin

She looks to be a IRL thot, but also owes 8k in medical debt. I don't understand what her attraction was to a Chinese corp since she was never going to pay that money off working for them
Run a donathon and run away with money without fulfilling the goals. Seems to be the current meta

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will continue her journey through the final dungeon of the Ancient Ys Vanished part of Ys: Book I & II

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Hitman

Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II

Arisu slaying the princess

It should have been me!

Bronze

Panko's trying to get true pacifist ending of Undertale in a few min

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Airi tells Clara about her multi hour meet and greets

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

FUCK YOU NEAL

man I LOVE how the Internet is going through the exact same forced ads and shit that drove me away from TV and cable as entertainment in the first place

braindoko

Yume Niki fangame maker plays the new online YN game

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Well, that's nice. Now I can't check the likes of the vtubers I follow to find fanart.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
YT has been doing some meddling alright. For the past few days my recommendations table began showing actual, informative videos from real people (not influencers, not streamers, not grifters, certainly no bandwagoneers) just like youtube used to be over a decade ago. Today onwards though it seems all I'm getting are stupid video essays, so it appears they've "corrected" that mishap.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

So was it a marketing stunt or a retarded abuse of federal power against something that actually might of made Biden seem slightly less lame with zoomies?
The current era is so ridiculous I can't even tell.

Top Bottom