"The Baby can burn to death... Let me watch it as it burns"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Chinks: its not for the gacha i swear there are so many fun things to do aside from the gachashit in B2 :faunacry:
Literally the first thing Kobo does after her first stream over there:

I know Holofags got no standards but GADDAYUM. A small L for Yagoo to hold, but an L nonetheless.
if it wasn't obvious already, Shadow of the Erdtree has released.

the week-long mandatory Elden Ring streams will continue until morale improves.
Take it as a chance for a break and look into other chuubas, case in point:

Cat who sings nice is doing another karaoke

Bibi is continuing her Fallout adventure

Ashton is playing more Racing Lagoon, this one is a JDM classic

Yoro is playing San Andreas, will dodge the nig allegations

Fanfiction readalong with Grimmi, Colt, Jowol and Saige, these are amazing if you enjoy cringe comedy

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
it's still baffling to me that ember decided to forgive this psycho cunt and believe it was a misunderstanding.

Seems so. I checked and she hasn't streamed in 4 months and when searching I had to scroll down past clips of her to see her channel :Vesper-UNHINGED: I think whatever happened it wasn't bad per se but it was a contract breach. They couldn't let it slide because they're japanese and if you start turning a blind eye things will escalate eventually. It was also a nice message to the rest to not fuck around, they might be on friendly terms but at the end of the day it's business.
With Mel, you never know really. Whatever this incident was could have been the "straw that broke the camel's back" as they say. If she had a bunch of minor issues before, would Cover reference them in their statement?

Salado

But they stuck with it and helped build the foundation that Phase sits on now.
Only after their cute little coup attempt failed :smugpipi:

For real tho, I'm really glad they've found their place in the industry and are going strong.

Anime Fan

Shiina's starting the Elden Ring DLC soon.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
With Mel, you never know really. Whatever this incident was could have been the "straw that broke the camel's back" as they say. If she had a bunch of minor issues before, would Cover reference them in their statement?
I doubt they would've gone full selen but what was interesting was the fact that both parties were like "shits sucks man but it is what it is" If she was fucking around multiple times I think they would be more severe in the way they announced her firing. My theory is that she probably was talking about upcoming things with a friend, the friend slips up and then the info is out in the wild, cover heard about it and trace it back to her. She wasn't going to dramatubers like rushia, she just said a little too much and they had to let her go.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Fuck you for not spoilering that, you shithead.
Screenshot-2024-06-20-22-58-22-57-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

If I had to see this, so do all of you.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So did you know that Iroha hit 100k + on her 3D?

:nolancries:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

Last edited by a moderator:

Tubedude

- Nikke is 99% ass 1% gameplay. Sure the first 5 minutes staring at jiggling ass is fun but you cant do much beyond that.
Sort of, if you only do things at or over the recommended power level gameplay can full auto, if you try to push while underpowered there's a lot of stuff with hyper specific timings to i-frame shots that insta kill if they hit, also target prioritization and all that. Not much I guess but it's there.
we have a huge migraine on our hands due to the move all the prior recap links are broken posts and all
:panik:
Can just insert test. in the url between the https:// and the rest of the link to go to the linked posts. Not convenient for sure, but not fully borked either.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
we have a huge migraine on our hands due to the move all the prior recap links are broken posts and all
:panik:
It'll fix itself after the migration is complete.

Salado

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Last edited by a moderator:

DanishCookies

1718942108575.png

EDIT: I think I may have posted in the wrong thread
Mods pls help

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Half of the vtubers playing Elden Ring:painpeko:
Half of them playing Elden Ring but only 1 girl worth watching.
It's Misumi/Unou.

DanishCookies

Top Bottom