"I think my butthole can handle it"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Have some cute

And some cringe it's Nyana covering bad copypasta bad rap

VSoyBoy

She does weird fansly shit too
Let's not forget that one of the subscription options for that is $200 per MONTH!!

Edit: Excuse me, I've got that wrong, it's over 400 a month but you get a discount on the first. Much better.

Void Scribas

So if someone wanted to shove they could really fuck Filian over this.
Only the creators of the models can decide that. This is not Criminal Law, where anybody could denounce others for a crime and not only the victim. This is a Civil Law matter.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Only the creators of the models can decide that. This is not Criminal Law, where anybody could denounce others for a crime and not only the victim. This is a Civil Law matter.
Uh. Yeah??????????????

?!?!!??!?!??!?!?!!?

Edit: actually your post made me think of something. Not just the creator, vendors if the creator would go after them first would have a case against Filian. Fansly, goodsmile etc.

Void Scribas

Uh. Yeah??????????????

?!?!!??!?!??!?!?!!?
I was just making it clear. Someone could interpret what you wrote like anybody could appear and fuck Fillian over this.

More over, I don't think the artist will go to the Law, this thing very probably will end with some money exchange and Fillian changing her model or buying the complete rights of the model.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
LM has been too busy sucking dry Dr Disrespect drama. A grifter immediately abandons something in pursuit of juicier drama, who would've thought

Bring on the migos and die mad about it

USS IOWA

BEEG Booba Fishing

Limkin

doesn't change the fact the guy is genuinely into vtubers
He is into drama. Whatever happens to be the biggest and the newest. If things with Filian were resolved quickly and peacefully, instead of escalating he would entirely ignore it. I have no desire for people like him to latch on to my hobby

frz

She does weird fansly shit too with the model and Ai shit, so in theory you could argue that thr AI stuff is her selling the model NOT HERSELF. So if someone wanted to shove they could really fuck Filian over this.
small correction, the original artist is fine with whoring out. making 18+ content using the model is permitted. Not like america is the only one doing cam girl activity, japan is deep in it as well. Booth artist would go out of business forbidding it. Now if you start selling dakimakura/fleshlights using the model then it's illegal/unpermitted.

The AI stuff will be incredibly hard to fight, but the :mold1: is within ToS

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
It's the first day of Ami playing games made by her buckos for the bucko(game)jam!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He is into drama. Whatever happens to be the biggest and the newest. If things with Filian were resolved quickly and peacefully, instead of escalating he would entirely ignore it. I have no desire for people like him to latch on to my hobby
No shit why bring a spotlight or comment your legal expertise for things already dealt with? Damned if you do damned if you don't god forbid the legal expert discuss the law

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Bring on the migos and die mad about it

Por que no te vas a comer mierda, jodio macaco pendejo? Hasta los filipinos son menos maricones que tu.

VSoyBoy

Since he's so into VTubers (not into them enough to know anything about the Filian thing before, apparently) he might read this.

Legal Mindset, you're a hack and you genuinely brought nothing good to this hobby. I hope you choke on Thai ladyboy dick (not in a good way).

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Scarlett/Guy Fieri and Chio are doing the collab classic Phasmo:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Since he's so into VTubers (not into them enough to know anything about the Filian thing before, apparently) he might read this.

Legal Mindset, you're a hack and you genuinely brought nothing good to this hobby. I hope you choke on Thai ladyboy dick (not in a good way).
Objectively wrong
2 Nijisanji contract reviews, Serafi's termination and review of that bullshit termination bill. Off the top of my head

Unironically facts don't give a single fuck about your feelings

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
legal expert
The "legal expert" that doesn't practice law, refuses to share his real name (hmm, I wonder why? :ameliaThink:), doesn't live in the US, and runs a "pickup artist" website can go grift elsewhere, thanks.

Void Scribas

Scarlett/Guy Fieri and Chio are doing the collab classic Phasmo:

I will always thank the VSMP server for making me aware of Scarlett, she is very funny.

Also, Chio cute

Top Bottom