"Lui-nee, I want your kinoko"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kirbopher is doing a make a wish charity stream with a whole bunch of guests

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So this has been slowly rolling out but 3am is doing a debut relay on the 10th

Not fully sure what exactly 3am is whether it's just a group thing like Vershion, corpo, or management group thing like Nyanners and Silvervale left to join. apparently the talents have talked about it on stream and they all seem to be from The South Side group of indies. Might be worth keeping an eye on.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

all of these Yamanbas would be happy to tell a kid to die of cancer to his face if he was right of mao

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

I tought he was outed as a sex pest or something?
I guess like always twitter can never be trusted

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I tought he was outed as a sex pest or something?
I guess like always twitter can never be trusted
It was a lot of he-said-she-said stuff about him. His biggest confirmed crime is being a commie hypocrite and being incredibly autistic and annoying.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
As if we needed another reason to ignore that retard
Edit: found it but I refuse to give it a view if anyone wants to get pissed off here it is
>Doesn't like it (wow what a shocker)
>Talks about how he "doesn't get it"
> criticizes the volume mixing. The voice is way too loud but it's supposed to mimic a live at the studio recording so.....?
>Talks about how shit Demondice is and how stellar stellar is clearly better but unfortunately "not everything in the world is demondice"
Does he just hate japan? Maybe he hates all the slant-eyed freaks from across the pond? All of his critiques are just baffling :confusedshuba:

Did a browse again and found his review of a Mr. Krabs parody rap EP and once again it's amazing how much leeway he'll give to actual fucking trash but Calli of all people needs to be crucified for her crimes against music.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
5 Minutes from a bunch of women attempting to pilot a nuclear sub.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
My autistic oshi mourning Earth

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-07 200614.png

Edit: chat guide her to Japan and she decide to put a outpost there even when there is nothing

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-07 201024.png

Tightpinch

Brave group is doing an arg for the next wave of V4 members called V4mirage. There's seems to be 4 new members in this wave.
Arg link

Edit: Video for those that don't want to click the link

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
even when there is nothing
So just like the rest of the game
Brave group is doing an arg for the next wave of V4 members called V4mirage.
Every-time i see "Brave group" i think of the shitty browser, and now that Opera has it's own Vtuber maybe Brave should too? It already has a built in shitcoin you could donate with so they can launder money easier support the talents directly.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So just like the rest of the game
the fact that game journos had to say to you that the game get interesting like 40% in was a big turn off for me, also you cant pilot mechs like in NMS ergo Starfield is the inferior game

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I wish Selen's random tangent got clipped more often.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
the fact that game journos had to say to you that the game get interesting like 40% in was a big turn off for me, also you cant pilot mechs like in NMS ergo Starfield is the inferior game
Off topic as fuck but i need to vent; It's like they spent 90% of the devtime on the shipbuilder and make the guns not feel as shit as Fallout 4 & 76 and then just phoned in the rest of the game. One of the most uninspired Sci-Fi settings i ever seen with one planet and storyline just being "Cyberpunk 2077 but complete shit"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Alex's handcam stream

I wasn't able to watch in real time because I was watching Kuri's stream but I saw she had some good numbers and Sena Bonbon (or perhaps an imposter) was in chat at some point. She's been growing really steadily these past few months. Proud and a little jealous of her.

So this has been slowly rolling out but 3am is doing a debut relay on the 10th

Not fully sure what exactly 3am is whether it's just a group thing like Vershion, corpo, or management group thing like Nyanners and Silvervale left to join. apparently the talents have talked about it on stream and they all seem to be from The South Side group of indies. Might be worth keeping an eye on.

I've been keeping an eye on it. It seems to be an all-"invader" corpo along the lines of V-Dere. There seems to be some good production value (money) behind it.

Brave group is doing an arg for the next wave of V4 members called V4mirage. There's seems to be 4 new members in this wave.
Arg link

I was so disappointed when I saw that that's all the announcement was. I hate ARGs. I just want the damn info. :vesperfacepalm:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Reading through the comments of that, apparently Offbrand Fantano #492, BradTasteInMusic did a review or something of Suisei's First Take video, where he shit on her because of "her inability to sing, and Stellar Stellar being a cringe song". Now, I'm not autistic enough to actually look for said video and give him clicks to confirm that. I just wanted to share that (possible) fact in case any Hoshiyomi needed an axe target.
As if we needed another reason to ignore that retard
Edit: found it but I refuse to give it a view if anyone wants to get pissed off here it is

Brad's built a not-insignificant following from throwing petty criticism at Karen for the mouthbreathers in his audience to cheer on, and he's obviously trying the same grift here since the donation message mentioned Suisei's from Hololive too. He shows his hand at the end of the clip by comparing it to Demondice despite Stellar Stellar not sounding anything like the kind of music she's known for.

I have an odd fascination with the guy's reactions that I can't really explain, but it's best not to take anything he says at face value.

Top Bottom