"You've got to be kidding, do you need a license to play Forza?"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She looks grippable, grabbable and a tad huggable

Anyway

Pixelink Karaoke drop

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
WTF is a "Horse Pastry"? Is that the Flintstones Vitamin equivalent for Ketamine?

I'm going to assume these names are provisional and at some point they'll all be changed to their real names because these names are whack, as we said in the day.

You are stronger then me. I refused to buy their games upon seeing that Skyrim still used their fork of Gamebryo. I suffered that shit through Oblivion, Fallout 3 and NV. No more. Fuck 'em.

You missed out on a lot of fun with your weird stubbornness. I for one look forward to playing Starfield some day when I have a computer that can handle it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

mismatch

I wonder if HoloEN in general are exploring the shorts meta. La+ on twitch might be some advise from management.

Probably has something to do with the fact that Marine has been absolutely exploding over the last several months, almost certainly in large part because she is putting out shorts every day or two and many of them are blowing up. She's been growing 100k subs / month ahead of anyone else in hololive (outside of debuts). Calli herself has said she really admires how Marine has been running her channel.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I wonder if HoloEN in general are exploring the shorts meta. La+ on twitch might be some advise from management.

That interview with yagoo and the other dude someone brought up earlier has a bit saying they are aware of the bullshit that is shorts meta and will be looking to get into it and btfo all of the sneaky vermin who exploit it to get gorillions of dead subs. (they didn't say that exactly but you get the point)

braindoko

Ex-Wactor Meica admitted to eating winged rats domestic pigeon

> I'm very sorry but when we didn't have the means to buy meat...
> remember that I'm from a farm
> I didn't hunt but my family did hunt animals and I got to eat pigeons
> truth is, it's not yummy
> I prefer beef a thousand times more
> but I don't see it as a bad thing
At least she didn't say Guinea Pig, that's a Peru custom

Thoughts?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ex-Wactor Meica admitted to eating winged rats domestic pigeon

> I'm very sorry but when we didn't have the means to buy meat...
> remember that I'm from a farm
> I didn't hunt but my family did hunt animals and I got to eat pigeons
> truth is, it's not yummy
> I prefer beef a thousand times more
> but I don't see it as a bad thing
At least she didn't say Guinea Pig, that's a Peru custom

Thoughts?

Idk about her but where I'm from "comer paloma" is sort of like a slur for peruvians to call them fággots.
ALSO WTF IS THAT ACCENNTTTTTT?!?!? HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT? I cannot stand spanish animu girl voice, holy shit that makes me cringe :vomit::vomit::vomit:

Negzana

OCTOBER SPECIAL_ Cookie Decorating with Shiori Bakevella 1-5-37 screenshot.png

Can't call this a culinary disaster probably tastes like pure sugar and nothing actually bad, but still. Is there a single en woman who can cook?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 49358

Can't call this a culinary disaster probably tastes like pure sugar and nothing actually bad, but still. Is there a single en woman who can cook?
Ame can cook quite well, she cooked for some of the EN girls when they crashed by her house. Speaking of Ame, I miss Ame. It's unlike her to disappear for over a week without any notice.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I will teach Shiori to cook edible food, even if it kills me

braindoko

Idk about her but where I'm from "comer paloma" is sort of like a slur for peruvians to call them fággots.
ALSO WTF IS THAT ACCENNTTTTTT?!?!? HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT? I cannot stand spanish animu girl voice, holy shit that makes me cringe :vomit::vomit::vomit:
its not "anime accent" you BIGOT
It's a mix of Paraguay-spanish, guarani and japanese. She's mystery meat: the vtuber

What's the problem? You don't like it when people move faster by looking at the ground in your multiplayer game? Personally I enjoyed pirating the game and then utilizing my knowledge of their shit game engine to out-of-bounding to access dev rooms full of the best loot in the game.
Starfield is legit funny to watch for the wild bugs you can find. Like day one Cyberpunk

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Boat is drawing some Halloween stuff

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Saw this pretty neat extension on the Hololive Reddit in passing. I'll probably still just use Holodex, but still a neat idea.

Same dude made a Niji extension too - https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/...e_a_chrome_extension_to_quickly_check_livers/

Niji posting day 6, desu wa~~~
From showing her insides on her debut

To staring in a major commercial

Salami was an enormous sensation when she debuted with close to 100k people tuning in regularly. Her CCV isn't as high now days but she is the highest subbed Niji and clearly very marketable. Why is she popular?
Basically, if Pippa tried to be a princess I think.

Think about how long you need to leave your freezer door open to get it to room temperature....

Top Bottom